over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more Optimum Nutrition !!!

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well my two years with Optimum Nutrition will come to an end this weekend...They have decided to go with a different route and decided not to sign me again...Im not upset as I seen it coming with the people they have been signing as of late..Im not upset, and actully looking forward to finding a new sponsorship with a great company..So if anyone knows of a great supplement company looking for a new face..Please PM me with the details and I'll get some pictures and info out to them...

thank you

chris genkinger

Attachments

• CHRIS OPT.jpg
    CHRIS OPT.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
photo shoot for ON/ABB

Attachments

• Opt.Chris.jpg
    Opt.Chris.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 724

Best of luck old friend. You are constantly improving year after year, its only a matter of time before you get signed on with someone again. Keep your head up...

man, with ON listed in your credentials you wont have any problems getting picked up. do you have a portfolio? hit up the clothing and underwear industry!

Chris, you've always been a stand up guy and have done much for others. Hopefully this is a door you needed closed so you can move onto bigger things brother! Wish you all the best bro!

ya know... this is probably one of the best things that could have happened to you

Everything happens for a reason and i bet god is workin on a little sumthin sumthin for ya right now!!

as they say, one door closes and another opens!

ill be lkeeping my eye open for the thread titeld.. " Was signed by so and so today!" Posted by chris250 ;)

sorry that you lost ON as your sponsor, but i'm sure a new door will open up for you.

Like I have said many times before, everything happens for a reason...So Im just keeping my eye's open for a better deal/contract...I believe that there is a company out there that could use me on there roster...So im not disappointed at all...Im just looking for the next door to open up !!!:D

chris genkinger

Chris, you've always been a stand up guy and have done much for others. Hopefully this is a door you needed closed so you can move onto bigger things brother! Wish you all the best bro!

^ Well Said

thank you !!!

wow chris sorry to hear about that bro, I feel you on the new direction thing, I hope i can remain as I know bob does want certain things to remain, and Ive been more the ABB side type anyways as they are a lil on the more hardcore side and will hopefully keep that edge, but even they are trying to restructure their marketing push so who knows what is in the future with me also. I think you gotta get out there and leave this post on several boards especially MD as there are a lot of sponsors that lurk that board, like gaspari and others. Also put this post on RXmuscle aslo as species is ever growing also. Just get out there and market yourself bro, I was forutune that justin harris recommened me to ON/ABB so that helped me tremendously, so get with some other guys that are sponsored with other companys and hopefully they can put your name in some peoples ears and get something started.

Just curious - if to be sponsored by a supp company for an amateur means more like a honor, than a big money?

wow chris sorry to hear about that bro, I feel you on the new direction thing, I hope i can remain as I know bob does want certain things to remain, and Ive been more the ABB side type anyways as they are a lil on the more hardcore side and will hopefully keep that edge, but even they are trying to restructure their marketing push so who knows what is in the future with me also. I think you gotta get out there and leave this post on several boards especially MD as there are a lot of sponsors that lurk that board, like gaspari and others. Also put this post on RXmuscle aslo as species is ever growing also. Just get out there and market yourself bro, I was forutune that justin harris recommened me to ON/ABB so that helped me tremendously, so get with some other guys that are sponsored with other companys and hopefully they can put your name in some peoples ears and get something started.

Brad,

thanks for the kind words..Like I have said many times...things happen for a reason, and I believe that this will just lead into bigger and better things..Im not down at all, and Im in the process right now talking to a very big supplement company...So we will see what happens...I might not have to post this up anywhere else if things work out, with this company...

wish me luck

chris

Hey Chris, this could be a new t-shirt for Hutch's ironattitude.net website,

"When one door closes, Train harder"

Last edited:
I have a feeling it's kinda my fault....

I recently switched from ON whey to Dante's company. :eek:

Guess they could've afforded to re-sign you if they hadn't lost so much income from me. :p;)

You've got a good look and experience modeling for a supp company. I'm sure you will be able to find another deal somewhere.

:cool:

Last edited:
I'd def..

Talk with Dante and True Protein. He runs that company well and takes care of his athletes. Have not met many who reach their hand out to help so many as ask for so little!

goodluck to you bro it is a huge goal of mine to land a sponsor one day in the future.. i can just imagine! damn the free protein alone would be worth it hahaha.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws