over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no weight loss while on DNP

gogotren

Banned
has anybody ever NOT lost weight while using DNP? I gave some to a female friend and she took 200mg from "D" per day for 14 days and lost nothing. She felt the heat a little bit, exercised a bit but not crazy, drank a gallon of water per day. Is it possible somebody just doesn`t respond to dnp?

Not from what Ive read on here. Everyone who has used DNP claims to have been sweating bullets in a matter of days. If she didnt respond to dnp i doubt she would respond to anything else other than maybe a lapband procedure.

Or maybe it was fake?

whats her weight now and whats her bodyfat now low or high?

what was her diet like?

Regardless 200mgs should have her dropping weight IMO.

Hell im 200lbs and it poured off me at 200mg a day...still gotta do that cardio!

has anybody ever NOT lost weight while using DNP? I gave some to a female friend and she took 200mg from "D" per day for 14 days and lost nothing. She felt the heat a little bit, exercised a bit but not crazy, drank a gallon of water per day. Is it possible somebody just doesn`t respond to dnp?

Last time i took it i ran 150mg/day ate as much clean carbs and protein as i could. Lost 1lb, but looked a hell of a lot leaner.

she says her weight is the same and looks the same, clothes still fit the same. She does not own a scale or weigh herself before starting. Her diet, she says, was pretty clean, more fruits and veggies than she was used to, no fast food. I`m not sure what her weight is but its probably 140-5lbs and 5`2 (she was so much hotter 7 years ago when I banged her... before a kid)

It`s a total mystery to me how she would not loose weight.

dnp is sodium based and WILL make you hold water.. every single time i use it the scale doesnt move til 3-5days of me being OFF.. thats when the water starts to drop and you can see your results

i cycle it 300x3 days 400x3 days 500x3 days 600x3 days 700x2 days.. strict diet normal lifting/cardio that i always do i have lost between 9-16lbs cycling this way over a course of 5 cycles

dnp is sodium based and WILL make you hold water.. every single time i use it the scale doesnt move til 3-5days of me being OFF.. thats when the water starts to drop and you can see your results

i cycle it 300x3 days 400x3 days 500x3 days 600x3 days 700x2 days.. strict diet normal lifting/cardio that i always do i have lost between 9-16lbs cycling this way over a course of 5 cycles

DAMN girl thats a lot of DNP. I though women stuck with the 200-300range. Your hardcore. I tried dnp once and bitched out at 500mg.

DAMN girl thats a lot of DNP. I though women stuck with the 200-300range. Your hardcore. I tried dnp once and bitched out at 500mg.

i have known so many people to run dnp and it seems its across the board no matter of gender weight etc.. we all get the same sides it seems.. with the exception of breathing issues.. every man i know who has run dnp gets the shortness of breath where i dont know ANY woman that gets that one

i didnt say i wasnt miserable.. from 400 a day til the end i pray for death but its very worth it.. i usually run it right after a bulk to lean out fast.. dont seem to need it this time which makes me very grateful lol

Anyone use syntheselen while on DNP for ATP production even though DNP depletes it?

I'm on DNP right now-sweating like crazy but body temp is normal-body temp seems to go up at around 3am while I'm "trying to sleep". Weird. Very bad shortness of breath-can't walk around too long. lol

Agree on the water weight. I am guessing that is most likely what happened. Otherwise this friend was taking in so many extra calories that it offset what dnp was burning.

Did you friend notice the huge drop in water weight after a few days of being off? Was there a noticeable fat loss difference at that point?

If she felt only "a little bit" of heat, you know her metabolic rate wasn't being raised very much. D sells crystal DNP which is 75% actual DNP by weight. 200mg of crystal DNP contains 150mg of actual DNP. However, D is known to have issues with dosing consistency, so she was probably getting somewhere between 100 and 150mg of actual DNP.

Based on the research by Cutting and Tainter, that would correspond to an increase in metabolic rate of 15 to 22% in someone with average sensitivity to DNP. Your friend might be more tolerant than the average person, which means it would increase her metabolic rate even less. Using the average though, let's assume your friend weighs 145 and has a normal daily energy expenditure of 2175 Cal (15 Cal/lb). At 15 to 22%, that means the DNP would burn between 326 and 479 Cal per day.

As you can see, it's nothing huge. At that low dose of DNP, she'd be expected to lose less than a pound a week. If she ran it for 14 days, you're looking at 2 lbs of fat loss. And if she compensated for what the DNP was burning by eating more calories or being less active, she could have easily cut that in half, to only 1 lb of total fat loss.

To top it off, she doesn't have a scale and doesn't even know what her starting weight was. How many women are capable of discerning when they've lost only 1-2 lbs?

I don't think there's a mystery here at all.

Everyone who has used DNP claims to have been sweating bullets in a matter of days.
Not everyone. Only those who choose to increase their dose to that point. I typically run long, low-dose cycles at 200-300 mg/day. While I feel hot most of the time, I usually don't sweat unless I'm in the gym.

Don't forget that the heat (and most side effects) from DNP are dose defendant. At low doses, people are not sweating bullets.

If she felt only "a little bit" of heat, you know her metabolic rate wasn't being raised very much. D sells crystal DNP which is 75% actual DNP by weight. 200mg of crystal DNP contains 150mg of actual DNP. However, D is known to have issues with dosing consistency, so she was probably getting somewhere between 100 and 150mg of actual DNP.

Based on the research by Cutting and Tainter, that would correspond to an increase in metabolic rate of 15 to 22% in someone with average sensitivity to DNP. Your friend might be more tolerant than the average person, which means it would increase her metabolic rate even less. Using the average though, let's assume your friend weighs 145 and has a normal daily energy expenditure of 2175 Cal (15 Cal/lb). At 15 to 22%, that means the DNP would burn between 326 and 479 Cal per day.

As you can see, it's nothing huge. At that low dose of DNP, she'd be expected to lose less than a pound a week. If she ran it for 14 days, you're looking at 2 lbs of fat loss. And if she compensated for what the DNP was burning by eating more calories or being less active, she could have easily cut that in half, to only 1 lb of total fat loss.

To top it off, she doesn't have a scale and doesn't even know what her starting weight was. How many women are capable of discerning when they've lost only 1-2 lbs?

I don't think there's a mystery here at all.

good points. Thanks. She has been off for 2 weeks now and no extra fat loss. I told her to just use it as a jump start and keep going hard with cardio and clean diet. I was a bit annoyed too when she said she does not have a scale and did not take measurements before starting.

Anyone use syntheselen while on DNP for ATP production even though DNP depletes it?
DNP doesn't really deplete ATP. The body adapts very quickly to the impaired energy production, increasing metabolic rate and mitochondrial biosynthesis (so there are more mitochondria producing energy). The AMPK enzyme is also very sensitive to changes in cellular energy status, coordinating a number of processes that serve to maintain energetic homeostasis. DNP can deplete glycogen, but it's not going to deplete your ATP.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity