over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NON- contest dyazide use

thewizkid

Registered
Hey, I have been reading about dyazide but most if not all information has been about how to use it pre-contest.

Now if you're not using it for pre-contest but are just looking to take some water retention out from elevated estrogen (AI work but they take time) how would you go about it?

Just 1/2 a tab before bed or can i take it during the day? (do i have to lower sodium the day of, or even cut water after i take the dyazide)

For example if I'm thirsty when I wake up to pee, do I not drink (as much) so that the water retention gets flushed or do I drink water and both the New water I drank plus the water retention both get flushed?

Dyazide from what I read creates more urine to flush both water and sodium then also keeps potassium from being flushed with it.

Just wondering if it'll work better without as much sodium during the day and no water after you take it.

Also, I never planned on ever doing a contest so I never bought pharmacy dyazide, all i have are UGL dyazide (from a very reputable lab though). Same doses, if it's bunk though would it be noticable? I piss a ton at night and in the morning already.

Last edited:
Dydzide really only makes sense to use pre contest. Your talking about a script diuretic that will indeed flush water out of not only your skin but out of your brain. My opinion on the matter would be to take the alternative natural diuretic. I can tell you that san shredded does a great deal for ridding pre contest water retention. I use it on all my athletes and if needed dyazide comes in at the end. I would take 2 pills with every meal then 2 pills before bed. 3-4 days of this is still safe, and your not messing with flushing all electrolytes potassium, mag. If you would rather dyazide still, I would start with 1/2 tab morning and night pre bed. 2 days 2.5 max assuming they are 25mg tabs.
Hope that helps:)

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $300
Add "2 free test prop $300 flex promo" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

Last edited:
Dydzide really only makes sense to use pre contest. Your talking about a script diuretic that will indeed flush water out of not only your skin but out of your brain. My opinion on the matter would be to take the alternative natural diuretic. I can tell you that san shredded does a great deal for ridding pre contest water retention. I use it on all my athletes and if needed dyazide comes in at the end. I would take 2 pills with every meal then 2 pills before bed. 3-4 days of this is still safe, and your not messing with flushing all electrolytes potassium, mag. If you would rather dyazide still, I would start with 1/2 tab morning and night pre bed. 2 days 2.5 max assuming they are 25mg tabs.
Hope that helps:)

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Mymonsterlabs.com

many thanks, i will try the dyazide and take it easy, stay hydrated only because the water is bugging me really bad right now. I will order natural diuretics for next time and refrain from dyazide.

after i take the dyazide do i have to do anything with water or sodium? it's not for prep so I'm not looking to get contest looking and suck all the water out, just looking to drop the water retention (even if its just 50%).
thanks again so much

Last edited:
If you are going to use dyazide don't stop drinking water and don't cut Sodium. It flushes Sodium for you and doesn't mess with potassium. And I would only cut water the night before a show/photo shoot if using.

If you cut Sodium, drop water, and take dyazide you will go flat. And potentially hurt yourself if you don't know what you're doing.

If you are going to use dyazide don't stop drinking water and don't cut Sodium. It flushes Sodium for you and doesn't mess with potassium. And I would only cut water the night before a show/photo shoot if using.

If you cut Sodium, drop water, and take dyazide you will go flat. And potentially hurt yourself if you don't know what you're doing.

took half a tab last night before bed and it worked, it didn't take all the water retention out but it's good enough for it to just flush it self out of the body over time now.

i couldn't eat sodium because i was sleeping, and i just drank water when i went up to pee (since you can't drink water when you're asleep...unless you sleep drink)

I wasn't doing this for a photoshoot or contest, being flat wasn't a concern, I was just holding water.

(on TRT and all of a sudden estrogen went up two days after i pinned and i gained 5lbs overnight. I just switched labs so maybe it's overdosed, i had bloods on the previous lab and it had me in the high normal for testosterone maybe even a bit higher. I wasn't taking AI because my estrogen was in the normal range too. Just started AI yesterday so when my estrogen comes back down the water should go away too)

going to get san shredded and aqualize by species if i ever need to lose water next time, thanks again to everyone in the thread.

Just checked, WOW, S.A.N shredded has all the active ingredients that aqualize has with more of each(sigficantly), plus more ingredients.

Last edited:
Sometimes I'll pop half a dyazide if I feel bloated and just ate a shit meal. I can't say it does too much for me but it can help get a little water out.

many thanks, i will try the dyazide and take it easy, stay hydrated only because the water is bugging me really bad right now. I will order natural diuretics for next time and refrain from dyazide.

after i take the dyazide do i have to do anything with water or sodium? it's not for prep so I'm not looking to get contest looking and suck all the water out, just looking to drop the water retention (even if its just 50%).

thanks again so much

Yeah bro just like green said, don't cut sodium or water. You will still shred the water but it won't hit your brain so hard if you keep water in. Good luck man!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Mymonsterlabs.com

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members