over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

non steroid muscle gainers?

There really aren't any that are any good

MK677, the oral GH secretagogue, is perfect for this. That's what I recommend to the nattys, it boosts GH output and increases igf and nitrogen retention. Builds muscle and burns fat without the shutdown and side effects of AAS.

MK677, the oral GH secretagogue, is perfect for this. That's what I recommend to the nattys, it boosts GH output and increases igf and nitrogen retention. Builds muscle and burns fat without the shutdown and side effects of AAS.

x2

MK-677 is one of the best things even an enhanced guy could use to put on weight.

Creatine can actually be really good if you dose it high enough too. For a natty creatine could put on a decent amount of weight.

Not sure if this is in the US but the likes of Norateen Heavyweight 2 would feel very strong to a natty. That was the first thing I ever used and I remember thinking it was great :eek::D

insulin...GH

:cool:

What's a good dose and wheres the best place to buy it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app
Starting at 5-10mg then work up to 25mg as sides like lethargy, hunger, and water retention take time to get acclimated to. Once a day oral dosing, no injections, super easy.

Creatine Monohydrate if they're set on not using AAS, especially since it's dirt cheap. I don't know if I'd call it a "muscle builder", but it's one of the only non-AAS supplements I think is worth much.

Agreeing with creatine and a caloric surplus of good food along with hard, heavy training.

a small dose of an AI can boost your test levels, Something like .5mg arimidex or 12.5mg aromasin 3x per week should produce some noticeable results by lowering estrogen and boosting testosterone

x2

MK-677 is one of the best things even an enhanced guy could use to put on weight.

Creatine can actually be really good if you dose it high enough too. For a natty creatine could put on a decent amount of weight.

Not sure if this is in the US but the likes of Norateen Heavyweight 2 would feel very strong to a natty. That was the first thing I ever used and I remember thinking it was great :eek::D

My question is what about MK677 makes it so much more of a potent muscle builder than HGH since AAS is not being used? We know HGH on it's own doesn't build much muscle at all, so why would MK677? Wouldn't you just lose all the water gained from it once you stop?

My question is what about MK677 makes it so much more of a potent muscle builder than HGH since AAS is not being used? We know HGH on it's own doesn't build much muscle at all, so why would MK677? Wouldn't you just lose all the water gained from it once you stop?

It's the constant gh pulses throughout the day. It can also significantly increase appetite which is obviously a good thing when trying to gain muscle. It aids in recovery and improves sleep. HGH can do most of that and it is also a useful tool when bulking.

The water comment is very true but mute as you could say the same for dbol or pretty much most anabolic steroids. When you stop most things gains will usually stop and even reverse in many cases.

MK has also been shown to be safe and well tolerated in long term studies over 1-2 years. I wish I could use it properly but it gives me more fatigue than 10IU Rips. It also gives me better results than Rips but I can't use it at an optimal dose which is annoying.

Everyone is different but I know many dismiss peptides/rc's but honestly try it once and see how you respond. Well not you Nothuman as the last thing you want to do is put on 15 pounds of water in 2 weeks. For me all the initial water is inside the muscle and I appear much fuller within days. But soon enough it will spill over. Overall though I don't think there are many better things than MK for bulking. Added to some test or other anabolics and even hgh and/or slin and you are gtg. As mentione din this thread even naturals could use it and pretty much blow up like they would with dbol (all water of course).

X3

MK 677 is one of the best out there.

I usually run 25mg a day

"Ara" arachidonic acid is a great product, on cycle or off. I like x-factor from molecular nutrition. As been said already creatine and mk-677 work well also. I've also had decent results with "pa" phosphatidic acid too. I like throwing in a lot of these products during my cruise or at the end of a longer cycle for a little boost.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws