over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nonsense even on the Legal side of the Industry

Professional Muscle

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
:mad:We mentioned this back in September but this is what we continue to deal with and what we posted on FB/IG today:

Facebook/Instagram have become a very shady business! Our promotions are being rejected because they violate their terms for minors? Last I checked you had to be 18 years old to have a facebook account??

We won't get into the fact that Facebook/Instagram has moved our posts hours below the post times to hurt our visibility due to complaints over their promotion rip offs not even coming close to meeting their guarantees but...

We receive constant rejections over our products ranging from protein bars and drinks to CBD products not being "minor friendly", now we cannot even promote our Specials??

Between paypal forcing our hand to remove them or our CBD Collection from our store to facebook stating Supplements are a violation of their terms, these service providers are severely criminal!

Here is just a sample of the nonsense we are dealing with on these two platforms. Do you seriously think that protein bars and powder are a violation:

facebook.jpg

:mad:We mentioned this back in September but this is what we continue to deal with and what we posted on FB/IG today:

View attachment 111948

An expert regarding the logistics of paypal/facebook or any social media I am not but based on the few common products featured in the image something pertaining to the standard operating procedures of the aforementioned entities is off, way off.

Just like they took our Verified Business badge from us.

All licensing and paperwork required was submitted. Badge was placed on the page and then removed claiming that there were new guidelines for obtaining the Verified Badge which boosts visibility in their search engines.

A serious scam is being run on these platforms, there is no doubt about it!

All licensing and paperwork required was submitted. Badge was placed on the page and then removed claiming that there were new guidelines for obtaining the Verified Badge which boosts visibility in their search engines.

Truth be told, I think I get the big picture of your dilemma & source of frustration but experience tells me that this is merely scratching the surface of something deeper and more pervasive.

Since work for the day has already been completed, I got exceedingly bored momentarily and went down the facebook Terms and Policy rabbit hole you initially brought to light. Good times for big nerds, right? I would like to draw your attention to facebook "Commerce Policies", section "Prohibited Content", subsection "4. Ingestible Supplements" under which is typewritten "Listings may not promote the buying or selling of ingestible supplements."

Experience indicates that facebook most likely updated their "Terms of Use" agreement policies not too long ago and most users paid it little if any attention. What kind of nerd would actually read all that legalese mumbo jumbo anyways? Anyways, to make a long story short, the evidence suggests that one party was screwed by the other party, albeit subtly.

View attachment 111948

What makes it more ridiculous and absurd is that these rules are selectively enforced. For example, you can go to the Quest Nutrition Facebook page and buy those same bars. So in other words they decided that they would enforce the rules against you but then let others slide. They are basically using rules as a means to justify their discrimination. Its nothing but bullshit politics.

Since work for the day has already been completed, I got exceedingly bored momentarily and went down the facebook Terms and Policy rabbit hole you initially brought to light. Good times for big nerds, right? I would like to draw your attention to facebook "Commerce Policies", section "Prohibited Content", subsection "4. Ingestible Supplements" under which is typewritten "Listings may not promote the buying or selling of ingestible supplements."

Experience indicates that facebook most likely updated their "Terms of Use" agreement policies not too long ago and most users paid it little if any attention. What kind of nerd would actually read all that legalese mumbo jumbo anyways? Anyways, to make a long story short, the evidence suggests that one party was screwed by the other party, albeit subtly.

Well you can't market injectable supplements...So looks like they should have just had subsection 4 read 'Supplements of any kind':cautious::unsure:

Well you can't market injectable supplements...So looks like they should have just had subsection 4 read 'Supplements of any kind':cautious::unsure:

Thinking outside the 4-dimensional box leaves only two relatively reasonable routes to administer regular OTC supplements: 1) transdermal 2) suppository.

A man has to believe in something and given the absurdity of the situation, I believe I'll have a beer.

"Ingestible supplements"?! Like muscle said above, Quest Nutrition has ads for food on their page now. https://www.facebook.com/QuestNutrition

Now that is some bullshit there. It is "ingestible" and not "injectable", right? Maybe Quest Nutrition gets by with it because the stuff is classified as "food" and not a "supplement"?

Thinking outside the 4-dimensional box leaves only two relatively reasonable routes to administer regular OTC supplements: 1) transdermal 2) suppository.

A man has to believe in something and given the absurdity of the situation, I believe I'll have a beer.

^^^isn't that pretty much a quote from "W.C. Fields"?? ..yeah i think it is ..pretty much

lol ..the characters that you find on these boards are hilarious ..never cease to amaze ..esp the "intellectual" ones

***hey K1 ..why cuz my emoji no work??
..every time i try to use'em it say;
"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

..what da shit?! lol

social media is stupid , all i ever see now is politics and that stupid cat and lady memes:cautious:

sadly facebook, twitter and instagram dictate what people see and talk about.

"Ingestible supplements"?! Like muscle said above, Quest Nutrition has ads for food on their page now. https://www.facebook.com/QuestNutrition

Now that is some bullshit there. It is "ingestible" and not "injectable", right? Maybe Quest Nutrition gets by with it because the stuff is classified as "food" and not a "supplement"?

Is there another popular supplement selling company/brand that has a shop on facebook that you can post a hyperlink towards? I've developed a working theory on the situation but more evidence is needed. I can't search the facebook b/c I do not have a facebook acct nor do I want one.

LOL. Yeah I don't have a Facebook account either. In fact, this is really my only social media account. I don't use any of them either and have no desire.

This place is showing pictures of a bunch of supplements.

Just found it really fast. I also see they have a link to their website too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131