over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nootropics???

6.8SPC

Registered
I have been reading a lot of the old posts by BrooklynJuice(may he RIP) and am interested in trying some nootropics, specifically piracetam and oxiracetam. Does anyone have recent experiences with these compounds? What were the effects and are they worth it in your opinion? Thanks.:ju:ping-s

I actually take piracetam...

It took quite a bit to get the desired effects. I am currently taking 5 grams three times a day. But I have to say it is WAY worth it to me. I have anxiety issues at points and this stuff totally takes it away.... As a matter of fact I cant remember the last time I worried about something :) Everyone responds differently, and you may have to adjust doses accordingly. You really also should give this product a few days to fully work into your system... All in all Oxiracetum has a longer effect but I believe Piracetam is cheaper in the long run.

Btw Phenibut is also a pretty good nootropic! However this is something that made me very foggy headed, so if you were to take this use caution...

Loganb_football

It took quite a bit to get the desired effects. I am currently taking 5 grams three times a day. But I have to say it is WAY worth it to me. I have anxiety issues at points and this stuff totally takes it away.... As a matter of fact I cant remember the last time I worried about something :) Everyone responds differently, and you may have to adjust doses accordingly. You really also should give this product a few days to fully work into your system... All in all Oxiracetum has a longer effect but I believe Piracetam is cheaper in the long run.

Btw Phenibut is also a pretty good nootropic! However this is something that made me very foggy headed, so if you were to take this use caution...

Loganb_football

Wow thats amazing that it helps anxiety too! That's good to hear it works for you. Does it help with attention span as well? Where do you get your piracetam cheap? You can pm me if you would like. I really think it can help me with attention and focus, things I have always struggled with (read: ADHD). Will keep y'all posted on how it works out. Thanks.

I used to take piracetam and oxiracetam. It was subtle but I still had good experience with it.

I am currently taking 5 grams three times a day.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I used to take the original Nootropyl some time ago, and the max dose advised on notice was 800mg (1 tab) 3x day!

Didn't even go up to that dosage as I only took 800mg 2x day... which already really worked wonders!

I can honestly say I felt more intelligent while on :p just like if your brain was functionning much faster than usual :)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I used to take the original Nootropyl some time ago, and the max dose advised on notice was 800mg (1 tab) 3x day!

Didn't even go up to that dosage as I only took 800mg 2x day... which already really worked wonders!

I can honestly say I felt more intelligent while on :p just like if your brain was functionning much faster than usual :)

Thanks for your reply Phidias, I will start with a lower dose for a few weeks and adjust up or down from there depending on how I feel. I may also include aniracetam or oxiracetam as well so I would think the synergy between the two would produce the desired effect and I would not need to raise the dose. Kind of like some other chemicals i have heard of. ;)

Ok...

I got some piracetam 800mg capsules and aniracetam 750mg capsules. I am starting them tomorrow so I will post again in a week or so to let y'all know how they are working. I am starting with 3 piracetam and 1 aniracetam per day in the a.m.

Another Update on my Nootropic Experience...

I have been on aniracetam (lipid-soluble, longer half-life) and piracetam (water-soluble, short half-life) for a little over two weeks @ 3 caps or pir. and 1 cap of anir. per day. I must say that from my experience so far, this stuff rocks and does what it is supposed to.

I have noticed:

1] An increase in concentration & focus. This to me is a huge plus as I'm definitely ADD and can be all over the place mentally.

2] An improvement in overall mood (I tend to get a little depressed in the winter so this is good)

3] I'm not sure but I feel like I speak better, the words flow better and I don't use as many uh's or umm's. This is great because my job involves a lot of talking and listening to people over the phone.

4] There is no euphoria or 'high' but I see colors brighter and am more alert mentally throughout the day. I have more motivation and get more done, I just finished remodeling my bathroom after it sat incompleted for two months. How exciting, right? Just think of the possibilties.

5] No negative side effects.

Great stuff overall. I would recommend any of the 'racetams to anyone looking for a mental edge. I could recommend a good brand if anyone is interested, just pm me. Here is a wikipedia article on piracetam that I found to be pretty informative:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracetam

Last edited:
Have you read and looked over animals board, he has a ton of info on this. Alot from Brooklyn juice. They have figured out all kinds of stuff to put toghter that seems to add to ones clarity and concentration.

Piracetam and its derivatives work better for some than others. I have experimented with ani., pi., and oxi-racetam. Aniractam gave me headaches and made me feel "spacey" even when taken with choline supps. Oxi and Piractam both seemed to help with verbal fluency, writing, and general creativity. The downside for me was that I "thought too fast" maybe? My brain thought of too many things and I performed poorly on analytical tasks(my Organic chemistry and Calc II tests).
One thing I did like about large dose Pi., was that it helped with recovery times from a strong hit to the head(back when I use to train MMA). Also worked well before an expected night of heavy lifting(beer, cocktails, etc.):)

Also look at imminst.org check out the nootropics section under supplements.

I must say that from my experience so far, this stuff rocks and does what it is supposed to.
I would recommend any of the 'racetams to anyone looking for a mental edge.

Bump for a great type of NON-ADDICTIVE medication! :)

I just picked up some Aniracetam and Phenibut powder. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I wanted to revive this thread and follow up with those who have been using the nootropics... Which ones and at what dosages are you using? Are you taking them for anxiety, improved focus? DO you notice a difference?

Thanks

I wanted to revive this thread and follow up with those who have been using the nootropics... Which ones and at what dosages are you using? Are you taking them for anxiety, improved focus? DO you notice a difference?

Thanks

I am taking 2400mg of piracetam daily along with 750mg of aniracetam. It really helps with my ADD, I hate taking stimulants like ritalin and adderall. I have found that I personally tend to develop a tolerance after a few months, and I find it is beneficial to go off the stuff for a few weeks. Just my experience others may be different. Overall I have had a great experience with these supplements. I am way more organized and focused now. If anyone is interested I have a place online where I get 'racetams made by Unique Nutrition fairly cheap. Pm me for details.

Though she's against all type of medications whatever they are, I recently succeeded in convincing my mother to ask her doc for some Nootropyl. She's been working on a Law Thesis for a few weeks now, and she was honest enough to concede that it really helped her to "clarify her ideas". :)

SO I began the protocol piracetam 800mg capsules and aniracetam 750mg capsules last week.

I have been getting head aches mid afternoon around the same time almost every day... Can these be causing it? I have also started taking LBAs and Humanofort....

Just looking for some feed back. Thanks.

From wikipedia

SO I began the protocol piracetam 800mg capsules and aniracetam 750mg capsules last week.

I have been getting head aches mid afternoon around the same time almost every day... Can these be causing it? I have also started taking LBAs and Humanofort....

Just looking for some feed back. Thanks.

Piracetam has been found to have very few side effects, and those it has are typically "few, mild, and transient."[39] A large-scale, 12-week trial of high-dose piracetam found no adverse effects occurred in the group taking piracetam as compared to the placebo group.[40] Many other studies have likewise found piracetam to be well-tolerated.[41][42][39]

Symptoms of general excitability, including anxiety, insomnia, irritability, headache, agitation, nervousness, and tremor, are occasionally reported.[43][44] Such symptoms seem more likely reported in connection with caffeine consumption (coffee), or with monosodium glutamate (a common additive in many processed foods). Effects can be reduced with magnesium supplements. Headache from use of piracetam may be alleviated by coadministration of an acetylcholine biosynthetic precursor, or a drug with cholinergic effects, such as choline bitartrate, choline citrate, lecithin, cyprodenate or centrophenoxine.[45][46]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws