over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nootropics - ( yes I searched )

I've gone through a lot of the same problems that are going through with memory loss.

I've tried all the amphetamines. I really try to stay away from anything in that category now. Reason being... The side effects that can come with it weren't worth the benefits. And what you'll find is to get constant results you have to stay on the drug. Any gain is lost when the drug wears off.

Provigil has been a game changer for me in the aspect that you can get better mental clarity, a steady increase in energy that doesn't have a "crash" because the drug doesn't overload your receptors. I haven't experienced any side effects with this at a mild 100mg dose for "as needed" help.

The most important thing I believe can be done to improve memory and clarity is actively working out your brain. When I started noticing a decline in memory I picked up learning the piano and over the last 6 months I've noticed a huge impovement.

I know most people aren't going to want to pick up an instrument to keep their mind young but it's an option along with puzzles, reading, learning anything new to keep the brain fresh and constantly "working it out" I consider it a muscle that needs to be trained just like any other

I'll chime in here...

I've tried Alpha Brain. It works, but it's pricey. If I had "fuck you" money, I'd use it every day, twice a day.

I personally use pramiracetam with Alpha GPC every day. 500-1000mg pramiracetam with 300mg Alpha GPC.

I use my brain with school, BJJ, client programs, and I plan everything. It absolutely makes your memory better. It also has a nice "emotionless" side effect. It allows you to think more rationally than usual. Will it make you rational if you're not usually? Of course not. But it does help.

I cap mine from raws, then order the AlohaGPC caps online.

BTW- Been using this 90% of the time since early 2013!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll chime in here...

I've tried Alpha Brain. It works, but it's pricey. If I had "fuck you" money, I'd use it every day, twice a day.

I personally use pramiracetam with Alpha GPC every day. 500-1000mg pramiracetam with 300mg Alpha GPC.

I use my brain with school, BJJ, client programs, and I plan everything. It absolutely makes your memory better. It also has a nice "emotionless" side effect. It allows you to think more rationally than usual.

BTW- Been using this 90% of the time since early 2013!

Nice...thanks BJJ huh, level? I Krav Maga myself. I need "emotionless" feeling because that anxiety , worries etc kills me.

Can a mix of Adrafinil , Modafinil, and Piracetam with Tianeptine for mood boosting due to anxiety work? Or is that just way out of control with mixing?
I prefer not take adderall.

Modafinil and Provigil are the same drug... Adrafinil converts to Provigil in the body...

My advice: if you are currently not using anything, then start with just one substance...

Dave Smith & Rhino also had sound advice...

I've gone through a lot of the same problems that are going through with memory loss.

I've tried all the amphetamines. I really try to stay away from anything in that category now. Reason being... The side effects that can come with it weren't worth the benefits. And what you'll find is to get constant results you have to stay on the drug. Any gain is lost when the drug wears off.

Exactly why adderall is out of the question. For that very reason

Modafinil and Provigil are the same drug... Adrafinil converts to Provigil in the body...

My advice: if you are currently not using anything, then start with just one substance...

AH, see...Im still researching, reading and learning. Thank you. I will EVENTUALLY make a decision and post what Im taking and results. I do need to do something fast.

AH, see...Im still researching, reading and learning. Thank you. I will EVENTUALLY make a decision and post what Im taking and results. I do need to do something fast.

Input on this ampler?

Nootropic Sampler | Powder City

You can train your mind to be more "in the moment" with nothing more than a cup of tea or coffee. Mindfulness/awareness exercises are great for getting rid of thoughts of the past or future. A lot of it starts with focusing on the breath and simply just noticing things in the now. Like any other kind of training it takes time, but you can definitely work on calming your mind and sharpening your focus which will help improve your short term memory problem.

GG I totally get you. I do this to help control my anxiety.
I'm not sure whats going on with my memory though. It used to be a joke with me and my family. Its no longer a joke.
No lie I was parked at place waiting to meet someone...in time to meet the person, but realized I was in the total wrong place I was supposed to be. It just shocked and dawned on me. I was embarrassed and no one was with me lol...ugh

You can train your mind to be more "in the moment" with nothing more than a cup of tea or coffee. Mindfulness/awareness exercises are great for getting rid of thoughts of the past or future. A lot of it starts with focusing on the breath and simply just noticing things in the now. Like any other kind of training it takes time, but you can definitely work on calming your mind and sharpening your focus which will help improve your short term memory problem.

I find modanifil to be very helpful.
I also use a product called MIND FUEL with noopept, vinpocetine, hyperzine A, ginkgo biloba, and panax ginseng. There were some logs on it here. Do a search and you should find info on it.

I find modanifil to be very helpful.
I also use a product called MIND FUEL with noopept, vinpocetine, hyperzine A, ginkgo biloba, and panax ginseng. There were some logs on it here. Do a search and you should find info on it.

Thanks..doing Mind Fuel search now

As promised, an update on the stim I ordered called Prolintane. It seems to be a pretty suitable substitute for adderall.

I received it in the mail yesterday and eyeballs (don't try this at home, kids!) 20-30 mg. This was when I came home from lunch, so I opted to not take my afternoon dose of adderall.

My work performance for the rest of the day was fine and didn't skip a beat. It is a NDRI, so it is more similar in pharmacology to ritalin than adderall. For me, it's just a nice additional tool to keep handy in my war chest.

I've seen a lot of good things said about Noopept and Alpha GPC,

Can these products fail a drug test? Even those these are completely legally attained I kinda have a strange worry they might show up as an amphetamine or something in one of my random drug tests I'm subjected to

IMO they're just weird drugs that make you tweak out and have no real benefit and racetams may cause serious side effects if taken constantly. Consider just taking some regular choline as it is a food/nutrient your body/brain can put to use. Real memory is a function of sleep and attention. Being constantly scatter brained and anxiety is a lifestyle problem.

Provigil will not make you smarter. It's just a weird stimulate drug. It makes me uncomfortable and edgy, and I can't sleep. Useful only if you need to drive at night.

Modafinil/Provigil work great if you need sustained energy. Brings a small amount of mental clarity as well.

Tianeptine has been good for verbal fluency. Makes works pop up in your head a tad quicker and supposedly helps with social anxiety.

Phenylpiracetam is also useful for some level of verbal fluency as well as some small memory boost.

Choline also helps some.

Overall, it isn't going to be night and day but you'll notice a small boost in productivity and how quickly your brain fires. I also have seen some success in my working memory playing things like lumosity. Not a MAJOR difference but something I could definitely sense.

Modafinil/Provigil work great if you need sustained energy. Brings a small amount of mental clarity as well.

Tianeptine has been good for verbal fluency. Makes works pop up in your head a tad quicker and supposedly helps with social anxiety.

Phenylpiracetam is also useful for some level of verbal fluency as well as some small memory boost.

Choline also helps some.

Overall, it isn't going to be night and day but you'll notice a small boost in productivity and how quickly your brain fires. I also have seen some success in my working memory playing things like lumosity. Not a MAJOR difference but something I could definitely sense.

Thanks bro.
I was looking at this "stack" that has a combo
Beginner Nootropic Stack | Powder City

Really interesting stuff i'm finding out through you fellas and websites. Very appreciated. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that has same concerns as me. Misery loves company I guess. I know I have to do something.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws