over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not looking good

lol... shit yah bro so cold in the D
how we sposed to keep da peace
:D

I tried like 50 times to get that as my ring tone but it won't work with my phone for whatever reason.

I mean how the f*ck is my phone sposed to keep the peace with no "D" ring tone????

Got laid off 3 weeks ago,well 2nd shift did(me)
also dealing with a scammer at the moment
Life is so fun right now,Im about to shoot myself if it wasn't for my kids and family.
I'm hoping to come outta this siyuation with at least my dignity LOL

for the big 3. anyone else watching fox?

they just estimated unemployment to hit 10% in the upcoming year.

Anyone who lives in Michigan knows we have been in dire straights for some time. I work for a supplier for the big 3 and our company has been down sizing since February 07. They just cut my hours down from 50 to 32 per week and cut out out 401K. So many people I know are out of work and unemployment is running out. Things are just going to get worse before they get any better! THANKS UAW!

being in the health care field I am not to worried just worried that people will start thinking you know it might not be a good time to have a baby then I will have to start working with adults yuck! They are so annoying. I like how the government wants to see the buiseness plan that the big three will implement after they get there "loan", SELL MORE CARS, DON'T MAKE SHITTY CARS repeat.

speaking of funeral biz. got a buddy that used to train serious. he is a mortician............strange strange dude.

speaking of funeral biz. got a buddy that used to train serious. he is a mortician............strange strange dude.

i like having sex with corpses but when i tell people about it they look at me all weird and start treating me different and stuff, so usually i just dont' say nothing

maybe we should move this to discussnecrophiliacissues.com

Good. I hope they dont get a fucking dime. This bailout crap angers me greatly :mad:

Its a LOAN! I guess you are ok with walls street getting 100's of billions without having to give any details of what they do with it? Do you get the fact the millions will lose their jobs if the big 3 go under?

Good. I hope they dont get a fucking dime. This bailout crap angers me greatly :mad:

You and most of America. The goverment is overwhelmed with mail and phone calls from angry people telling them not to bail them out. That money should go to the people where it belongs. Unfortunately, the Auto workers Union gave $80 million to Obama's campaign, so you get the picture. Politics, corporations, corruption, go hand and hand.

Its a LOAN! I guess you are ok with walls street getting 100's of billions without having to give any details of what they do with it? Do you get the fact the millions will lose their jobs if the big 3 go under?

Amen! I think he would have a different tune if his whole family and loved ones either worked for the big 3 or their suppliers!

yes its bad, but, it just seems that America has caught up to the rest of the world. In countries like Germany, the unemployment rate stays at 12-13% all the time.

Thats really cool Bro. What type. General or did you pick a specialty.

im not quite that far in my schooling yet...but planning on either plastics or cardiovascular

we'll see how that all works out haha

Amen! I think he would have a different tune if his whole family and loved ones either worked for the big 3 or their suppliers!

I don't think different, I don't work for no one, I depend on myself. Do you think that the goverment is going to give me any money to support my small business? I had 10 employees, now I have none, what about them, do they count? Unfortunately that is the way business operates, you need to diversify, which those greedy bastards do not. I am making a comfortuable living, even in this economy, because I did adjust. It is a loan LOL! Yea, they will pay that back. More than likely they will ask for more, and if you don't believe that, the top economists are predicting that. OK, give them the money after filing BK, and overhauling the companies. That means getting rid of those blood suckers that took every body's retirement money, while they laughed all the way to the bank.

OK, give them the money after filing BK, and overhauling the companies. That means getting rid of those blood suckers that took every body's retirement money, while they laughed all the way to the bank.

I agree with that. Thats what is needed a total overhaul! If they file for BK can they ditch their contracts with the UAW?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear