over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not responding to test

Would you mind posting a pic with your face blacked out? Curious if you have that syndrome.

If I were you I would try pinning 40-50mg of test prop a day and see where my levels were at after a week. You may have to go even higher based off those sustanon results.

Are you happy at least? or do you have a low quality of life

Here are my results.

Oct 2017 I was on Pharm Grade Test Cyp 200mg every 2 weeks (pinned 100mg once a week)
test levels 152

Until Dec 2017 Pharma Grade Test Cyp 200mg pinned once a week
test levels 190

Feb 2018 was on 300mg of UGL test cyp pinned once a week
test levels 48

March 2018 Past 4 weeks pinning EOD Sustanon for a weekly total of 375
test levels 209

Man, I mean this in a non offensive way, but your situation really sucks and I would seek out a medical provider who is willing to get to the bottom of this. You likely have a chromosome deficiency that does not allow you to metabolize testosterone properly. We all fear the day of TRT, but at least we know a few sticks per week and life can be good again. In your case that option does not seem to exist. You need someone who can look deeper into your issue.

Question...is it possible or has anyone ever metabolized T and then later it just stopped working? I've wondered about this from time to time. Right now all I need is 120-130mg per week and it keeps me in that 900-1250 range. Any chance that can change for me the longer I'm on T?

This is bizarre, I must say. I'd be perplexed if you were my patient (I do a lot of TRT).

I WILL ask a stupid question....where are you injecting, and are you SURE it's getting in to the muscle?

Because I've had quite a few guys who were on up to 200mg/week not getting any significant rise in their levels, and then when we did a little injection teaching it was obvious they were not doing it right.

Not likely the issue, but it's just another thing to consider.

Also, if you're NOT metabolizing it, then the levels should be high, now low. You might be OVER-metabolizing it.

There's a few options to try. Daily low dose injections. Or switch to a compounded cream applied daily just as a test to see if things change (obv everyone absorbs those differently so that's another variable).

what are your estradiol levels? if elevated, I'd say you're over metabolizing the test, and may be a high 'aromatizer'.

Also, stay on Pharma gear and play with your doses and timing. Always a risk with UGL that you're not getting what you think, and that just clouds the picture.

This is bizarre, I must say. I'd be perplexed if you were my patient (I do a lot of TRT).

I WILL ask a stupid question....where are you injecting, and are you SURE it's getting in to the muscle?

Because I've had quite a few guys who were on up to 200mg/week not getting any significant rise in their levels, and then when we did a little injection teaching it was obvious they were not doing it right.

Not likely the issue, but it's just another thing to consider.

Also, if you're NOT metabolizing it, then the levels should be high, now low. You might be OVER-metabolizing it.

There's a few options to try. Daily low dose injections. Or switch to a compounded cream applied daily just as a test to see if things change (obv everyone absorbs those differently so that's another variable).

what are your estradiol levels? if elevated, I'd say you're over metabolizing the test, and may be a high 'aromatizer'.

Also, stay on Pharma gear and play with your doses and timing. Always a risk with UGL that you're not getting what you think, and that just clouds the picture.

If you get it in, it's going to absorb! That should not be the issue. Lots of guys doing daily subQ injections now for TRT and showing same lab results of better than twice weekly IM injections. And this is using little 1/2" 29 gauge slin pins. So that is not likely the issue if he's in fact getting it in there in any capacity. The esters will still absorb.

If you get it in, it's going to absorb! That should not be the issue. Lots of guys doing daily subQ injections now for TRT and showing same lab results of better than twice weekly IM injections. And this is using little 1/2" 29 gauge slin pins. So that is not likely the issue if he's in fact getting it in there in any capacity. The esters will still absorb.

i agree it will absorb, but weekly sub q will show differently than daily subq. not sure by how much. I'm just telling you my experience with a few patients. The kinetics change if not hitting IM, and esp if only hitting subq weekly.

I was doing weekly IM injections and my levels were about the same. I switched to EOD sub injections and my levels barely went up.

I am awaiting my shbg test and free test, my uneducated guess is that my shbg is super low. I went back in my labs from 2 years ago and saw a big bump in levels when I switched to prop. So I am going to switch to prop and do everyday injects to see if they increase.

My estrogen levels are low as well.

Not that now is the time, but is there any orals that may help or give a boost. I'm trying to put it all together yet gain some strength this spring.

Thanks again for all the advice and after I get it figured out, I'M going to summarize it all and post it, in case someone else runs into this.

Any chance your MD will allow you to try Test suspension? I curious if you have an esterase enzyme issue. There have been cases of men with too much and they cleave the ester so fast that the body excretes it unused.

Sounds like there's more here that's going on that needs Diagnosing.

An Appt with an Endocrinologist would be my 1st stop.
Get a Diagnosis, and possibly a Solution..................... JP

There's a difference between a hypermetabolizer and hyperexcreter.

You could try a supplement, Quercetin, that's been shown to inhibit thee ole enzyme UGT2B17. One of it's primary functions is that of a catalyst reactant, such as that of testosterone glucuronide a metabolite of testosterone.

No-harm-no foul in it's use. Has many other benefits.

Or you could cheers up with a couple of glasses of red wine a night.

you could just go the opposite direction... take birth control and become a trap

it's becoming a rising trend in Sweden and the UK - where most native-born men don't have any response to testosterone.

pretty sure you means womens bc, lol but...
to be honest the bc aspect of perma trt i feel is one of the best things about it.

for "health" we see a lot of things used to keep thigns more natty an n check but i personally LOVE shooting blanks! lol :headbang:

to the guy with the issue...

i never liked test cyp, never really felt it.
some ppl also have issue with prop ester.
i think multi ester test like sust is not the best idea. that said if you stay with it, levels should come up over two months or so n stabalize a lil, after some time i would suspect 375mgs brings you into higher ranges.

i like te ed or eod 20-40 mgs
i like tpp at 150+ wk
test ace 150+
150 or so is my low and and does keep test levels on the low to mid range, on rx trt i had tp at 150-200mg wk. tp from compounding pharma.

with those dose i use small amts of adex as needed.

i have found that bringing doses low for parts of the year give me a stronger effect if i bump it up a little or add something else.

good luck!

A few years ago I was on a dose of ugl test e 250mg a week and my test levels were still super low. I thought maybe bad test, I switched to prop and my levels raised.

Fast forward to doc prescribed trt. I was on 200mg every two weeks and my test levels came back at 152. (Oct.2017)

Then we switched to 200mg every 7 days. Test levels came back at 190. (Dec. 2017)

I increased the dosage to 300mg every week but used UGl that I have used and tested in the past. 300mg weekly of ugl (Test Cyp) put me in the high normal ranges in the past.

Retested this week (day after injection) and my level was 48.

Well understand most will say go back to pharm grade which, I am going to as I have a little stock of it now.

What other reasons could cause low levels. Even before when on the pharm grade my levels still should be higher off that dosage.

Estrogen was always in check.

What brand of scripted test. I had a similar result recently. Mine was Perrigo

PER00574082010.jpg

Op are you always taking your blood tests the day after an injection? My Endo told me that the day after the injection the test could be low since that's basically the tail end of the previous injection and I should get my bloods done in the middle of each injection.
I know that's not gonna explain the very low numbers but maybe it could be lowering your normal numbers some.

I am doing 50mgs of test prop everyday and my levels came back at 392. Going to run it a little while then go recheck.

Op are you always taking your blood tests the day after an injection? My Endo told me that the day after the injection the test could be low since that's basically the tail end of the previous injection and I should get my bloods done in the middle of each injection.
I know that's not gonna explain the very low numbers but maybe it could be lowering your normal numbers some.

I usually get my levels done on Tuesday or Wednesday and inject every Sunday. I do 100 mg/wk and it usually comes back at around 850 or so. Timing could be something, but even then the levels go up pretty fast after injection.

On another note (don't wanna derail)...sup with that Glucose?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear