over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC Announces Classic Physique Division

This sounds great. It is gonna suit lots of people and get rid of all the upper body every day of the week guys. Looking at the weight classes closely they look fine to me. Arnold himself would have fit into this criteria most years he competed.

Most of the MPD guys fit the criteria for this new division is it is.

Exactly.. I would say that this would/could be best fit for the MP guys that are looking forward to transitioning... Like the video states lmao all they do is pose as a "bodybuilder" rather than doing there regular posing routines.. It's nothing but the opposite of what they are really suppose to be doing..

Fits me fine. I can weigh up to 225. I know I will be around 212 and I train legs :)

Fits me fine. I can weigh up to 225. I know I will be around 212 and I train legs :)

Me too. I am about 6ft 2 so it would be 232 for me or 225 if I was just under. That is still a decent amount if you are in prime condition. I think if I wanted to get shredded I would be about the same as you (212 or so). To be fairly ripped but still full probably about 222. Right now I am about 235 pounds but it would be hard still as I have a lot of improving to do first.

Notice the NPC will be selling the required trunks, more money, that's all this is of course...also check the weights, at 5'8" I can't weigh over 170, seriously? That's smaller than physique guys are now, 170?

At 5'8 its easy for me to get that low...drop test to trt, little tren, little winny, 1500 cals a day and boom. This division might be interesting

I think its brilliant. Lets be honest, the top 10 mpd guys are bodybuilders as is. Buenida's recent pics look like a badass lhw.

Great idea, it means more participation and money for the sport. But NPC/IFBB shows will take too long. Every show will need to be 2-3 days.

I'm intrigued! Looking to see what the first 3 to 5 years produce physique wise...I think it will be a hugely competitive division!!

I think they need to add anywhere from 10-15 pounds at least onto the weight limits..

Attachments

• class.jpg
    class.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 323
Love it but would increase the weights slightly

Last edited:
gonna wait and see before I say "wow awesome" ifbb and npc can fuck stuff up like no other

I think they need to add anywhere from 10-15 pounds at least onto the weight limits..

My good friend Alex Azarian won the lightweight class at the USA under those guidelines. He was 5'4" and 154 pounds. Many of the old school BB's would have fell under those guidelines.

At 5'8 its easy for me to get that low...drop test to trt, little tren, little winny, 1500 cals a day and boom. This division might be interesting

I guess, I mean I could make it, but shit....I was 205 at masters last yr, and have weighed 218 onstage before, I'm no monster, but 170? Why even train? If I just stick to roofing houses and quit the gym, I might make it to 185, which I've done, but that's small as hell, not classic to me....more like me in 1985, lol... wish the weights were reasonable, other wise, its like BBing for dweebs

Last edited:
I could make 192 at 5ft 9.5, but I'd sacrifice at least 10 lbs of muscle and look like a string bean, by no means would I look like a high level classic bodybuilder at 192 at my height.. Let me compete at 205 and give me a few more years to continue muscle maturity and add some more density and I believe I could do very well in the division. 192 seems extremely low for the max weight for the 5'9-5'10 range to me.. If it's supposed to be a step in between mens physique and men's bodybuilding then they should allow more room to be larger than a current men's physique competitor, pretty sure sadik and Jeremy buendia both compete right around 200 at that height.

im a legit 6ft2 with shoes off; however all my friends think Im 6ft3 and 4(and with shoes on I am). 234-240 isnt that bad . I can definitely always say im 6ft3 and if i have to push it, might get away with 6ft4
First off lets give praise im glad this divison is here. this is more on the physique side to myself than bodybuilding, its still a fine medium.

I m splitting hairs but I would have liked to see called Classic Bodybuilding, a little more bodybuilding with all bodybuilding poses, posing trunks, etc. Again, thats just me splitting hairs bc ive alwys been into bodybuilding since I first started, competed in bodybuilding, and doing poses in the mirror and such.

Last edited:
Classic physique division, also known as: "don't have genetics to become a freak division" :p

lmaoo or this is promuscle lets be honest or I dont want to use 1.5 grams weeklyand 10ius of hgh to compete in bodybuilding

Great idea, it means more participation and money for the sport. But NPC/IFBB shows will take too long. Every show will need to be 2-3 days.

agreed thats one of the factors for myself. when i travel to compete, hotel fees, food, etc, last show costs me over 700$ traveling, hotel, npc fees (had a late fee as well), pictures

Notice the NPC will be selling the required trunks, more money, that's all this is of course...also check the weights, at 5'8" I can't weigh over 170, seriously? That's smaller than physique guys are now, 170?

NPC and IFBB are changing physique division to smaller. They wont reward the guys--they just think they;'re too big currently and trying to go back when mens physique first started. Most guys like the sadik guy will go into this divison. Womans physique and figfure and downsizing as well

Any ideas why the increase in weight allowed per in. increase in height is not equal? For example from 5'10" up to 5'11" to 6'1" up to 6'2" I see increases of 7lbs, 8lbs, and 10lbs respectively. Why would every in. increase not allow for the same increase in weight?

I should try. They will be giving out pro cards left and right for pro shows lol
Everyone complaining about weights. I think are crazy. Your 5'7 and think u should be allowed in @195ish?? That's flat out body building.
I think it looks perfects. For 5'11 max 207 and 6'0 is 215. I know freaks reside here. But over 200# ON STAGE is friggen big!!
Some of these physique pros now are LHW for fuck sakes. A couple I think even hit 220. ...220!!!!!
If u want to bodybuild....Bodybuild. Don't try and cram into board shorts if u should be bb'g.
My $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still holding out for Npc 'DadBod' in 2017.

You will have to purchase an Npc sanctioned folding beach chair (cupholders only, no beer hats or siphon devices permitted).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131