over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC Announces Classic Physique Division

in a video where he was training with Antoine Vaillant, he said he was "5'5 with the right pair of shoes"

wow...5'5 at 220something shredded, that really puts into perspective how massive he is

It's all about the money more competitors more guys competing in 2 divisions etc just a big money grab.

Way to go NPC, now we can add another hour to the night so we can all get out at midnight or later, another 2 divisions, good job. I'm sorry if i offend anybody, but its a bodybuilding show, that's what just about everybody came to see. Get rid of the physique or anything else that isn't bodybuilding and get back to what it used to be about. I'm sorry, but I don't go to a show to see guys in shorts. Again, sorry if I offend anybody.

Last edited:
Not to be a dick but it is going to make comps brutally long. Not to be a dick again, maybe have females compete on a different day. Sucks ass when you've got 35 chicks doing bikini and 35 doing figure..makes me wanna kill myself backstage /nohomo:eek:

I highly doubt it

men's bodybuilding and women's bodybuilding are light years away from each other in terms of weirdness

I did see an ad for a show that just put 2 physique guys and 2 bikini girls on the poster, no bodybuilder on the poster. That is not a good sign, lol

SHW starts at like...225.

a shredded 225 at 5'11 would be a good look.

i mean, let's be real here..John Meadows was a shredded SHW and he's like...5'4-5'5 lol.

Not saying JM doesn't look good, im saying 225 at 5'11 is by no means a freak.

edit: does anyone know what they're gonna be wearing onstage? if someone answered that already I guess I missed it

Ok... It might not be a "freak". But it's god damn big in contest shape. Agree? Pro size. What was mike Johnson from Canada. ??232 when he got his card... And if not great genetics, it will take ALOT of juice to hit those stats... For me at least. But I'm avg. I run a SHIT TONNE.... And might be lucky to hit 205

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's what i thought.i think 207lbs for my height,they need to raise the weight limits.

My thought too. Most guys 6 foot tall can reach the level naturally in just a few years of lifting. Would be hard to qualify for the division.

Where would Frank Zane land here? I think a lot of people consider him to be one of the hallmark classic physiques. At 5'8" or 5'9'' he weighed around 190-195 onstage, that's 20 lbs lighter than this new division would allow. Where is the sense in that ? Just have the physique guys ditch the board shorts with the stuffed crotch and put on trunks.... have them pose like men and not like bimbos

Ok... It might not be a "freak". But it's god damn big in contest shape. Agree? Pro size. What was mike Johnson from Canada. ??232 when he got his card... And if not great genetics, it will take ALOT of juice to hit those stats... For me at least. But I'm avg. I run a SHIT TONNE.... And might be lucky to hit 205

im pretty sure that Mike Johnson is widely considered to be the "how the hell did he get a pro card" guy.

at 5'11, 225 stage weight certainly wouldn't be small, but it would not be particularly monstrous either.. and it shouldn't take "ALOT of juice" to get those stats.. though genetics are by no means uniform across the bodybuilding stage.

im pretty sure that Mike Johnson is widely considered to be the "how the hell did he get a pro card" guy.

at 5'11, 225 stage weight certainly wouldn't be small, but it would not be particularly monstrous either.. and it shouldn't take "ALOT of juice" to get those stats.. though genetics are by no means uniform across the bodybuilding stage.

Lol. Agreed about mike. I left that out ;).
Depends what we call a lot too. It's pretty easy to hit 4gm during a prep and that's a lot... But talked to a national HW and he was on 500mg day of test/ primo. Alone! Lol plus plus plus
Regan grimes is 6'0 weighed in at 215 looks retarded an is young. And that ain't no low dose..

What I don't understand is why you cant do a most muscular pose.....Arnie did when he competed and that was "classic bodybuilding" right?
arnie.jpg

Where would Frank Zane land here? I think a lot of people consider him to be one of the hallmark classic physiques. At 5'8" or 5'9'' he weighed around 190-195 onstage, that's 20 lbs lighter than this new division would allow. Where is the sense in that ? Just have the physique guys ditch the board shorts with the stuffed crotch and put on trunks.... have them pose like men and not like bimbos

I may be understanding the chart wrong but it does say 5'8-5'9 up to and including 185 lbs. Seems like Zane would be too Heavy?

John Meadows is 5'6

correct

just re-watched the video. he said 5'6 with the right pair of shoes, not 5'5.

which makes sense, cuz he didn't look much shorter than Aaron Clark when they were side by side.

What I don't understand is why you cant do a most muscular pose.....Arnie did when he competed and that was "classic bodybuilding" right?
View attachment 78087

Maybe that was not a mandatory pose during the "golden era?" Either way it is a stupid rule. My posing routine would be all MM just to say FU. I would be in no position to win anyways might as well lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131