over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC Announces Classic Physique Division

I could make 192 at 5ft 9.5, but I'd sacrifice at least 10 lbs of muscle and look like a string bean, by no means would I look like a high level classic bodybuilder at 192 at my height.. Let me compete at 205 and give me a few more years to continue muscle maturity and add some more density and I believe I could do very well in the division. 192 seems extremely low for the max weight for the 5'9-5'10 range to me.. If it's supposed to be a step in between mens physique and men's bodybuilding then they should allow more room to be larger than a current men's physique competitor, pretty sure sadik and Jeremy buendia both compete right around 200 at that height.

Yea I'm the same height in the same boat. Would have to lose some muscle to squeeze into 192lbs. They definitely should have added at least 10lbs to the limits

why are people complaining about the weight limits?
"oh, i gotta lose blah blah, they should raise the weights"
you dont have to do anything. you aint competing. and if u wanna compete at yr weight then do physique or bb.
i dont see anyone forcing you fellas to do anything.

The height and weight will ensure absolutely stellar conditioning , just as the 212 class does. Everyone comes in shape.
Adding 10 pounds here and there will not help this at all. Imagine how many would enter the 222 class.
Honestly I liked it better when is was 202
Great lines, classic style posing emphasis on being razor sharp.
Nothing can be blown out of proportion.
Can't f 'n wait

you dont have to do anything. you aint competing. and if u wanna compete at yr weight then do physique or bb.

The height and weight will ensure absolutely stellar conditioning , just as the 212 class does. Everyone comes in shape.

Adding 10 pounds here and there will not help this at all. Imagine how many would enter the 222 class.

Can't f 'n wait

We on same pages!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty sweet.

Curious to see how this will play out in the future.

Can't f 'n wait

We on same pages!!

For "Classic" or "Physique" the weight limits are perfect. Me at 6' and weigh from 207-215 on stage would be big. 200-207 is perfect for me

Classic physique division, also known as: "don't have genetics to become a freak division" :p

OR guys who have done that and want to live and see 50

I'm 5'4". 155 is nowhere close to what I can get to. I compete at 176 and I don't think I'm that big. I would rather do bodybuilding anyway though. It will be interesting to see if they actually throttle back the big physique guys and dock them or what.

Lol a lot of people in here would be humbled by their weight if they got into contest shape and dried out.

Besides that people with good Insertions and muscle bellies will shine at these lower weights looking 20lbs heavier unlike all of our people here who are too huge for these measly weight limits lol just because you are heavier bodybuilder doesn't mean you are a better one

This will help the sport grow in a big way. I'm glad they finally decided to do this.

Still wondering why the weight increases per inch of height are not linear. Why would an extra inch not equal the same amount of weight increase?

I do really like the idea and i could easily hit my weight limit but I do think that I would be a bit "thin" on certain bodyparts. Weakpoints on one's physique that only seem to grow when you really add body weight will show in this division. BUT that will allow for some really individual looking physiques which will be cool.

I have never competed but this has me more interested than I have been in years.

But let's say they did that. Go to 5'11". 207. Add 10LB. SO NOW.... New division u can be 217# pretty god damn close to SHW. we get that right?? No sense making new divisions

SHW starts at like...225.

a shredded 225 at 5'11 would be a good look.

i mean, let's be real here..John Meadows was a shredded SHW and he's like...5'4-5'5 lol.

Not saying JM doesn't look good, im saying 225 at 5'11 is by no means a freak.

edit: does anyone know what they're gonna be wearing onstage? if someone answered that already I guess I missed it

Last edited:
They are going to have to actually penalize the guys coming in too big in regular physique for this to stick though. Or....you know...have some sort of general consistency in general and not have guys go from first to 6th when they look the same and have guys like sadik who are wayyy too big now placing high.

is it me or are they trying to phase out men's BB like they did with women's BB?:confused:

is it me or are they trying to phase out men's BB like they did with women's BB?:confused:

I highly doubt it

men's bodybuilding and women's bodybuilding are light years away from each other in terms of weirdness

i mean, let's be real here..John Meadows was a shredded SHW and he's like...5'4-5'5 lol.

edit: does anyone know what they're gonna be wearing onstage? if someone answered that already I guess I missed it

BJJ / MMA type shorts. Like high cut compression shorts, I believe.

I think JM is a bit taller than that...5'8 or so id say from judging by his pics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131