over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC Physique testing?

here my buddy ward who 100% natural his whole life. Hes going to compete this year you think he will get blow out of the water 31 and natural

Attachments

• ward.jpg
    ward.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 581
  • ward 2.jpg
    ward 2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,287
That's the stupidest thing I've heard all morning :rolleyes:.

You think people like Mark Anthony aren't using at least 2 grams of gear? Think again. Physique guys especially love higher doses of anavar.

One of my best friends was involved with him a few years back, he uses gear and gh

i have tried him to do it at least a 100 times.

Attachments

• war3.jpg
    war3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 794
  • war4.jpg
    war4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,133
Last edited:
Ask phill hernon i showed him pics of my natural shows. Im in the military buddy i cant post unless you want ones without my face from all my natural shows. I have done 4 cycles in the last 2 years getting ready for nationals

Last edited:
well you dont think my buddy will do good all natural? That you have to use thats a joke. People who say that never had a base and just jumped in. Were never over 220 pounds ripped naturally and not even close. Under devolped legs thats why they do physique in most cases

Last edited:
i have tried him to do it at least a 100 times.

If that is your friend and he is a natural as you say, he should be Pro looking like that in a natural show. They do test.

Your buddy will do amazing as a natural. Unreal genetics. 99.999% of people could not achieve that look without assistance.

i know that but the kid never drinks. gags when i eats his food cause its always clean, never ever misses a meal, and never cheats. Did you do that for ten years before you got on steroids? cause i did

Last edited:
If that is your friend and he is a natural as you say, he should be Pro looking like that in a natural show. They do test.

he has competed in natural body buiding and for some reason now wants to do physique but homeboy posted that you couldnt place if your natural. he is ripped like that 365 days a year.

Congratulations that you have a friend that has great genetics.
He will do great in natural shows.

But for 99% of the regular guy public, they are going to need to get on something at least low-dosed to compete. The end.

heres my legs when i was natural. i dont have good geneteics i used food sleep and everyday on the grind

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 323
Here's the conundrum....ANYBODY can post ANYTHING on the internet. And it's one person's word against another. When people ask me about lifting, I always tell them, it's easy to get big, and it's easy to get cut, but it is hard as Hell to get big and cut at the same time. There are genetic freaks out there, but they usually lack the hard, dry look. It takes some androgens to achieve that....just sayin'.

but there is also alot of people who can follow a diet 7 days a week, cant not go to night clubs, party, and wake up in the night 2 eat. You get the results you put in. I can tell a big difference on gear now but i pushed myself has hard as could tell there was no more. telling me to be a 200 pound and under phyique competitor you have to use drugs is out of this world. 90 percent have never squated! 90 percent have never even came t0 30% of there natural potential before they used drugs. All the people who say its not possible are the people who do this. Thats also called a drug body. You see some of these guys stop everything and shrink up to 160 pounds from giants. I see it all the time. Cause they never had the natural hard wroked mass on when there were natural.

Last edited:
but there is also alot of people who can follow a diet 7 days a week, cant not go to night clubs, party, and wake up in the night 2 eat. You get the results you put in. I can tell a big difference on gear now but i pushed myself has hard as could tell there was no more. telling me to be a 200 pound and under phyique competitor you have to use drugs is out of this world. 90 percent have never squated! 90 percent have never even came t0 30% of there natural potential before they used drugs. All the people who say its not possible are the people who do this. Thats also called a drug body. You see some of these guys stop everything and shrink up to 160 pounds from giants. I see it all the time. Cause they never had the natural hard wroked mass on when there were natural.

I find no errors in your comments. But, to achieve that full, hard, dry look, you have to be doing some stuff. You can be shredded, complete with striations and vascularity, but you'll not have any muscle fullness. Full, round, dry, hard, vascular person = high androgen use.

gears spot on! but saying someone cant me top top national level phyquie guy is a joke. I have won two npc shows natural

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws