over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP/Tren Combo

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
@cage99 how nuts do you look physique wise on 800mg tren!?!? Do you got a picture?

Also how many carbs do you have to eat to not go flat on that much tren? I would guess at least 800g lol

cage99

Registered
With what this board is about I never feel comfortable posting personal pictures. Guess I’m just paranoid. Also I’m not some IFBB pro either that walks around looking like a beast.

When I was running the 800mg of the Tren I was also on 1.2g test Iso. I was 275lbs with a best guess of 14% BF. Abs were visible but not defined at all. I’m 6’2” for reference. I definitely was the guy people either stared at in the grocery store or also the guy in the bar that would get fucked with because joe blow wanted to fight the biggest guy in the bar. Some of the smaller guys that challenged me in a bar room were lil fellas too, like 165 and didn’t look like they touched a weight. They had balls I give em that.

Eating is my challenge... I’ve NEVER been a big eater EVER. So I really had to force feed myself to get the cals in to keep growing. I was miserable all day every day doing this. It’s just not something I can sustain. Proteins were around 400, fats 200, and carbs were upwards of 500.

So nowadays I’m down to 235lbs as of yesterday morn. Been steadily dropping because I’m just not eating as much. My usual daily caloric intake is 3000cals... and that’s subbed with shakes just to get that!! Like i said I’m not a big eater at all. My teeny tiny wife eats me under the table!!!!!! I feel better now because I’m not bloated and full 24/7... I think my happy medium will be around 230-240 and get to 9-10% in the summer months and then back to 14% in the winter months.

Cage

micro2000

Registered
How about add some Megestrol on top of tren and nandrolone like Chad Nicholls is doing. I forget if progesterone itself is anabolic in any wa
Yeahh it's anabolic, for fat.

Megestrol is a garbage drug used in cancer and AIDS patients because it increases appetite, but it's preferential for fat tissue.
How about add some Megestrol on top of tren and nandrolone like Chad Nicholls is doing. I forget if progesterone itself is anabolic in any way?
Yeah it's anabolic, for fat.

Megestrol is a garbage drug used in cancer and AIDS patients because it increases appetite, but it's preferential for fat tissue.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibdavies101