over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T America's got Talent. Tricky Jackson

That was just GAY! I can't believe they passed him on! How was that talented?

i am normally very nice....

That was just GAY! I can't believe they passed him on! How was that talented?

Cold nuts,
lets see you up on stage and see how "gay" you look.
hope your time is short here. dont need negative shit like this on pro m.

Tricky is actually a very nice guy and a helluva an athlete and showman.
much respect for representing us on Americas Got Talent!!!!!!!:headbang:

-JS

Anyways, good to see some bodybuilders getting some positive media exposure. Tricky has a good personality and represents well.

not a talent IMO, and probably not going to win (although be great if he did lol)

but good on him, takes alot of courage to do that

he should atleast diet down a little. Get cut up some. she wanted to see his abs and wasnt much there. But good job tricky. you still got the goods to be there

he should atleast diet down a little. Get cut up some. she wanted to see his abs and wasnt much there. But good job tricky. you still got the goods to be there

I agree, I was suprised he wasn't in better shape. I'll bet he looks better in Vegas.

Another retard bodybuilder doing the robot mixed in with some gay pop and lock hip hop dancing. Not to mention his wardrobe a nice sparkely choker with a matching pair of sparkely booty shorts. Soo gay.

Last edited:
Stop with all the bashing. While posing might not be what u consider a talent it takes nerves to get on stage period and the posing is harder than it looks. I bet he will come to Vegas in a better condition. Most of u r pissed cause u would love to be he's size.

Nice to see the bodybuilding world get some positive exposure.

Stop with all the bashing. While posing might not be what u consider a talent it takes nerves to get on stage period and the posing is harder than it looks. I bet he will come to Vegas in a better condition. Most of u r pissed cause u would love to be he's size.

Nice to see the bodybuilding world get some positive exposure.

Positive exposure? At least they all thought he was a male stripper, and he didn't claim bodybuilding.

Cold nuts,
lets see you up on stage and see how "gay" you look.
hope your time is short here. dont need negative shit like this on pro m.

Tricky is actually a very nice guy and a helluva an athlete and showman.
much respect for representing us on Americas Got Talent!!!!!!!:headbang:

-JS

JS,

I never said Tricky wasn't a nice guy, I just said that whole bit he did was gay! Is he big...yes. Is he brave for giong up there....yes. Did the girls scream when he was up there....yes, I am sure his mom and sisters were in the audience!

Was that robot dance with the cheesy music cool and talented? NO! You should know that you can go to any BB show and see guys who look better with more conditioning doing the same pop and lock bit.

How many of you would you pay to see him in Vegas doing that stuff? I highly doubt it!

Don't flame me for giving my opinion, I said nothing about the sport of BB.

He looked like a big ass robot

I clicked the link, then read the thread. was happy when I was watching, really aggravated reading the drivel you ass clowns wrote. A bodybuilder on TV (network) and you say shit like that. I guess you don't know who tricky is, or you are not a fan of our sport.
I think it is baseball season now, go watch
-c

The women in the audience were screaming like school girls while giving him a standing ovation. Wish I was that kind of GAY!

I know.... I was doing the same thing.... in the privacy of my own living room!!! :D

I wouldn't be using the word Gay in any post with a screen name of hotnuts...LOL:D

My screen name has nothing to do with my actual nut sack! Speaking of screen names Dragon Fire, sounds kinda scary I bet you sport Ed Hardy gear with the matching pants! You guys need to stop swinging on Mr. Trickies nuts, kinda sounds like you guys are in a relationship with him or something! Okay let me re-phrase so you guys can stop acting like a bunch of little bitches.....the shit was tacky just like when Kai Green pulls that crap on stage. Flame on!

My screen name has nothing to do with my actual nut sack! Speaking of screen names Dragon Fire, sounds kinda scary I bet you sport Ed Hardy gear with the matching pants! You guys need to stop swinging on Mr. Trickies nuts, kinda sounds like you guys are in a relationship with him or something! Okay let me re-phrase so you guys can stop acting like a bunch of little bitches.....the shit was tacky just like when Kai Green pulls that crap on stage. Flame on!

Grapenuts, you have it wrong... I like Ed Hardy with matching skinny jeans and Rhinestone High-top Sneakers, don't get it twisted...LOL:D

Last edited:
some of you guys need to come off that hommophobia.the only thing i saw was off was that purple collar but with no offence to any off you bro's but black people like to wear those loud color again no offence to anyone.

oviously tricky is in his bulking stage looks like u guys havent seen tricky stage ready he comes in shreaded and rip as fuck

hotnuts u need to get off that testasterone bro its going to ur head.roid rage is not good for you.go back and read ur threads all u talking about is being gay and riding nuts not to mention ur screen name hahahhaha

Honestly...

If he would have showed up in full contest prep and condition, the majority of the people would not have appreciated it as they did. Very few people admire the ripped to shreds and veins everywhere look anymore, it is "gross" to the vast majority these days.

After that is said, here is a man who did the biggest leap at trying to put bodybuilding back in the mainstream in years! How can any member of this site honestly have anything negative to say? I love the sport of bodybuilding but wish it was it its prime. Shows are no longer nationally televised, you have to have digital cable or satellite with the "special" channels just to be able to see a show on tv...

Congrats to Tricky and hopefully this will get a few others out there and trying to make a good name for ourselves once again. For the last 10 years it has been nothing but negative steroid abusing stigma that the American people have seen. 6/29/2011, they just got a glimpse of something different and they liked it!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws