over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

o/t-beds!

jlm25

Registered
My wife and I are in serious need of a new bed. We've had the same mattress for 5 maybe 6 years and we wake up very uncomfortable. I need a bed that will be able hold up my weight. Are the sleep numbers / tempurpedic beds worth the cost? Do any of y'all have them?

We are in the same boat as you guys. Mattress is just starting to get too old. From people I know/have talked to, the sleep number/tempurpedic mattresses are worth every penny. We plan to invest in one for our next mattress probably later this year sometime.

I just got the contour elite breeze by tempurpedic, I like a cool feeling bed and tempurpedics run very hot normally. I can't tell you if it's worth it yet as I just ordered it but it felt amazing lying on it and you get a 90 day trial before you're locked in.I didn't like the other tempurpedics because of how hot they felt I returned one before I bought the bed that im now replacing with the breeze. I have a horrible work sched for sleep I can be on day or night depending on the schedule of the shoots we're working on and i'm in different time zones regularly so my sleep is pivotal to my functioning so I spend a lot on my beds so I can at least sleep well when I am home. My current one that I am just replacing is a hasten, it was retarded expensive but the best bed ive ever used. Lasted forever so I got my moneys worth out of it and i was going to get another one but the breeze technology sold me and that it was cheaper didn't hurt so i'll give it a shot over the trial period if not sold im going back to Hasten.

Sams club sells a serta memory foam mattress really cheap, I think my king size was 500, it comes in a box compressed fit easily in the cargo of my SUV. It's one of the best investments I've ever made and three girls I "know" have bought the same exact mattress based on sleeping on mine :D. Don't dismiss it just because it's cheap or because you don't like memory foam, my parents bought some crazy $2100 mattress from art van which was supposed to be the greatest ever and it's shit compared to mine.

Last edited:
look up this thing called the cuddle mattress, i really want it lol.

i'm a side sleeper and this thing can part for you to not only put your arm between the mattress to "cuddle" but i think it would be pretty legit for side sleepers with big ass shoulders so your shoulder could dig down into the bed. i can't sleep on my stomach or back and i've been experiencing so much shoulder pain for yearsssss and i know a lot of it is due to sleeping on them.

go latex

My opinion . . . get a 100% natural organic latex mattress.

It will set you back a bit but it is worth every cent. It will be
the last mattress you will ever buy. They don’t wear out.

We have one and it is the best mattress we have ever slept
on. We like a firm mattress and it is perfect. Most non-latex
mattress are a chemical nightmare due to fire codes they
must abide by. This is not the case 100% natural organic latex
mattress.

We did our research, tried many mattresses but we kept
coming back the latex. And am glad we did. Can’t say enough
good things about them.

I need a firm mattress. Because of the flood I need new mattresses and want to get a really firm. Anybody have any suggestions?

Edit - Didn't see Alfresco post

look up this thing called the cuddle mattress, i really want it lol.

i'm a side sleeper and this thing can part for you to not only put your arm between the mattress to "cuddle" but i think it would be pretty legit for side sleepers with big ass shoulders so your shoulder could dig down into the bed. i can't sleep on my stomach or back and i've been experiencing so much shoulder pain for yearsssss and i know a lot of it is due to sleeping on them.
Wow! I really think I could use that! Now I'm browsing to see if it's available as a mattress topper as well. I always get the numbness in my arm from sleeping on it.

Now I'm tempted to just cut into our current memory foam topper.

My fiance just moved in 2 weeks ago and brought along her tempurpedic. Holy shit is it amazing. I know a lot of those places do a test run where you can take it home for like a month.

They are expensive but the more i think about it, how often do you buy a bed? Where do you spend 5-8 hours everyday of your life? Ill never purchase a shit bed again.

I'm interested in some new PJs.
Ditch the PJs bro, sleep butt naked on that brand new tempurpedic!!!

In all honesty this is a good subject, with the quality of the threads around here lately I rather talk about mattresses.

In the wise words of LS, "no bully plz"

[emoji4]

I roll around all night, buck naked in my bed, but recently I've really taken to the pillow-between-the-legs when you sleep on your side...you know?

Anyways, all that tossing and turning, I'm gonna have to sew the pillow into some PJs so it stays put!

I just got a Purple. Two weeks and it's been amazing. We will see f it holds up over time. Google purple mattress and check it out. I've had a temperpedic, this is far superior to that bed. King size 1299 delivered to my home.

Tempurpedic may feel comfortable but there is no springs in it, to support your weight maybe you need a more solid one with springs.

We are in the same boat as you guys. Mattress is just starting to get too old. From people I know/have talked to, the sleep number/tempurpedic mattresses are worth every penny. We plan to invest in one for our next mattress probably later this year sometime.

That is what I have heard too, but none of them are 270+lbs lol. For the price, I want to make sure it lasts!

I just got the contour elite breeze by tempurpedic, I like a cool feeling bed and tempurpedics run very hot normally. I can't tell you if it's worth it yet as I just ordered it but it felt amazing lying on it and you get a 90 day trial before you're locked in.I didn't like the other tempurpedics because of how hot they felt I returned one before I bought the bed that im now replacing with the breeze. I have a horrible work sched for sleep I can be on day or night depending on the schedule of the shoots we're working on and i'm in different time zones regularly so my sleep is pivotal to my functioning so I spend a lot on my beds so I can at least sleep well when I am home. My current one that I am just replacing is a hasten, it was retarded expensive but the best bed ive ever used. Lasted forever so I got my moneys worth out of it and i was going to get another one but the breeze technology sold me and that it was cheaper didn't hurt so i'll give it a shot over the trial period if not sold im going back to Hasten.

I may need to just try out that trial period to see for myself. The one with a breeze would be amazing!

Sams club sells a serta memory foam mattress really cheap, I think my king size was 500, it comes in a box compressed fit easily in the cargo of my SUV. It's one of the best investments I've ever made and three girls I "know" have bought the same exact mattress based on sleeping on mine :D. Don't dismiss it just because it's cheap or because you don't like memory foam, my parents bought some crazy $2100 mattress from art van which was supposed to be the greatest ever and it's shit compared to mine.

My concern with memory foam is that it won't hold up over time to my weight :(

My opinion . . . get a 100% natural organic latex mattress.

It will set you back a bit but it is worth every cent. It will be
the last mattress you will ever buy. They don’t wear out.

We have one and it is the best mattress we have ever slept
on. We like a firm mattress and it is perfect. Most non-latex
mattress are a chemical nightmare due to fire codes they
must abide by. This is not the case 100% natural organic latex
mattress.

We did our research, tried many mattresses but we kept
coming back the latex. And am glad we did. Can’t say enough
good things about them.

what latex bed did you end up purchasing?

Tempurpedic may feel comfortable but there is no springs in it, to support your weight maybe you need a more solid one with springs.

That is 100% my concern about beds in general. I'm hoping to push closer to 300lb after I get my wife pregnant..so needs to hold up lol

you can go to the shop and ask a salesperson for some advice, and can gain a brand experice and make a best choice

latex mattress

jlm25,

We got our latex bed here . . . https://sleepworks.com/mattress/8-all-latex/

Yes, they are expensive, but worth every penny in my opinion. It is the last
mattress you will ever purchase. They don’t wear out.

Tempurpedic makes a hybrid now with springs and a latex doesn't have springs and is very supportive and meant for heavier people.

TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze is the one Im checking out.

Last edited:
Tempurpedic makes a hybrid now with springs and a latex doesn't have springs and is very supportive and meant for heavier people.

That is great, this brand is old and gain much reviews, you may know more about this brand, lol , if possible, go to the shop and have a try is also good for heavier people.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear