over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Girlfriend wants us to be in a gay pride parade

Many years ago I was a pharmaceutical rep in Manhattan. One of my hospitals sponsored a gay pride walk. I participated. No big deal.

So a year or two later I am walking in Central Park with this girl I was living with. Maybe the hottest girl I ever was with. Well this drugged out guy pulled a knife on me because I guess I walked too close to him. This guy didn't even know what planet he was on so my GF just pulled me away. I wanted to hurt him.

I found 2 cops and reported what happened and pointed out where the guy was. The cops were cracking up laughing at me, asking if I was scared, ect. and said "that isn't exactly the crime of the century" and that I should run off. WTF????

I returned to my apartment and realized I had my Gay Pride Shirt on. The cops were making fun of me for being gay and trying to look like bad asses to snag my GF.

Do the walk. Throw away the T-shirt.

Last edited:
Wouldn't catch me anywhere near that shit...dirty. People can be free to sleep with whoever they want but I never understood identifying yourself with who you have sex with. Just be a person. Not a gay person. You're a person. I think all "celebrations" of our differences do more harm than good, whether it be for your sexual fetishes or race.

Just do your thing and be an individual.

Not going doesn't make you a homophobe, despite what people think. Not supporting gays doesn't make you a homophobe either, it simply means you don't believe in it. If you don't want to go then don't, if she doesn't understand that, you may want to leave

Well your probably safer going to a pride festival than you would be on a night in town were you get drunken divis kicking off an being inappropriate. It'll be fun and elaborate and if you get propositioned take it as a compliment :p and introduce your lovely girlfriend. You dont have to paint rainbows on your face...the beauty of it is...everyone is welcome as they are. no judgment involved.
My Gay/lesbian clients are my favourite. They have great character and haircuts!! (Im a stylist)
My lesbian friends are getting married in october an i am honoured to do my friends hair an make-up and be a part in her special celebration.
Im sure it wont be held against you if you dont go. :)
x

Pff, if you're even a tad uncomfortable,don't do it. It's just rediculous to ask someone to stand on a float. I mean you cant just stand there alll prude looking. They're dancing and doing all their gay ass posses and stuff. You'll be super uncomfortable, tell her that, if she respects you, she will understand.

Wouldn't catch me anywhere near that shit...dirty. People can be free to sleep with whoever they want but I never understood identifying yourself with who you have sex with. Just be a person. Not a gay person. You're a person. I think all "celebrations" of our differences do more harm than good, whether it be for your sexual fetishes or race.

Just do your thing and be an individual.

I agree with you to an extent, but the past ten years i think the parades were to support there rights which is a big thing. I use to be 100% anti gay but after dealing with political bull shit, going to war a few times I realized the most important thing is civil rights. I think now the parades are just a way for them to have fun and party. Before it was a fight for social acceptance. Don't get me wrong I am sure people still go to the parade for that reason but most gay people i know talk about how much fun and how there going to the bay area to the parade to party and ect.

Also I am still waiting for my white parade...

Just go and stop worrying. It doesn't mean you have to dance around topless. Support your gf and her friends. You will be surprised how much fun you have. Sure some gay men may approach you (smile etc) but so what take it as a compliment.

Your just the typical straight man uncomfortable with people thinking you are gay... thats the main issue. Life is too short to worry about such things.

I agree with you to an extent, but the past ten years i think the parades were to support there rights which is a big thing. I use to be 100% anti gay but after dealing with political bull shit, going to war a few times I realized the most important thing is civil rights. I think now the parades are just a way for them to have fun and party. Before it was a fight for social acceptance. Don't get me wrong I am sure people still go to the parade for that reason but most gay people i know talk about how much fun and how there going to the bay area to the parade to party and ect.

Also I am still waiting for my white parade...

LOL, funny shit!

In my town, they had the gay pride parade this past sunday and due to the company I work for it was almost mandatory to be there bc they were sponsoring it and we were getting paid to do it.
They also thought it was a great idea to buy 50 cases of 12 inch sausages..put them on a stick and hand them out to everyone..FML at the shit I heard..
but all in all wasn't bad..not as bad as I thought it would be

I live in a progressive little town about 4 hours from SF. Two of my close friends are lesbians, both very attractive, smart, etc. They both do childcare for a living, and can't be openly gay because parents, not the majority but still some, would not let them care for their children because they are gay. That is just the tip of the iceberg also, things get much worse in other areas.

That is why things like gay pride parades exist.

You didnt look a the positives..
Theres a chance of your girlfriend getting hit on by hot bisexual women...that in itself opens a world of opportunities :D

Id go...if anything its gonna be loaded with lesbians and hot women supporting gay people... my gf and all her hot friends have gay friends and go to gay clubs..and id bet money they would attend a gay parade.

You short sighted motherfuckers! Your all missing the point! Each gay man there is friends with an average of 3.54 x 10 ^13 disturbingly hot straight women. I'm talking the kind of hot in most of the ASS THREAD. do I have to teach you people everything?:banghead:

seriously its not a big deal, just go. I go for walks in the gay village with my gf all the time its pretty entertaining, strange characters to be found in those parts of town. Not that gays are strange but some are eccentric lol

Last edited:
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A. You can get yourself cleaned,you can have a good meal, you can do whatever you feeeeeel. I digress, it does not sound like a hill you want to die for. If she is a keeper, she will understand your apprehension

Chicago has one of the biggest gay pride Parades ,literally around a million people Show up. I've been a few times and it's a blast. It's such a spectacle. For
The record I am completley straight. I do have a handful of
Gay friends though and the woman thinks its good fun. I think it would be safe to say more than half the people that go are straight

You'll see TONS of hot girls, and quite a few flashing ( well its warm
For our parade). I even wound up In a gay bar which I thought would be weird. I'm a pretty good looking guy and no one bugged me. The bartender did hit on my girl right in front of me, but hey, how was he to know

I have a couple of very close friends that are gay. I see them every day and support them as well as their marriage 100%. That said, I still don't think I would march in a gay pride parade. That's just me though.

x2

This is exactly my answer as well.

Hey, there is always the Ku Klux Clan.

I think the bed sheets would get to hot... I think I will start my own

Caucasian
Organization
Coalition
Klan

Only because I know we would get all the girls. The second all the ladies hear theres a bunch of C.O.C.K's coming they will line up mouths open...

Our sister charter would be called

Together
Were
Allied
True

They will will be our alliance because C.O.C.K does not discriminate. We love all races and I guess in some cases gender. But with a strong C.O.C.K the T.W.A.T will all ways be happy.

If your secure with yourself go, just make sure its clear to her that she needs to stay very close to you.

Sometimes supporting friends in awkward things like this no matter how trivial they may seem to you can mean more than you could ever understand to them.

Be a man, and do it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner