over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Steelers vs. Ravens

thenatural3456

Registered
Well im going to the game tomorrow and I could not be more jacked...we are going early to tailgate and just take in the Atmosphere and in Pittsburgh I truly believe there is nowhere like it

So HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

Anyone have any input?

i'd like to wipe my ass with one of those towels you guys have. i'm just kidding with ya. should be a great game

Not a fan of any team that's left...

But Steelers is 100% my pick for this game.

And definitively cardinals for the other.

Mess of a season we had this year IMO.

But it did mix stuff up.

im pullin for the upsets (ravens and cardinals)..............kind of a weak Final 4 IMO...........guaranteed to have a shitty Nielson ratings

Pennsylvania will probably get their eagles/steelers SB though!!

At least there's no Manning brothers to have to deal with

A weak 4 teams? Two of them are the top defenses in the league(Pittsburg and Baltimore) A good defense can beat a good offense. I believe Pittsburg will beat Baltimore, if the same Pittsburg team that played San Diego shows up. The last 2 times Pittsburg and Baltimore played it was decided by a total of 7 points(Pittsburg won), definitely going to be a good game. If Pittsburg wins the Super Bowl, it will be the first time a team had won 6 Super Bowls. I doubt that the ratings will be weak.

It is Friggn cold here in PA bro. make sure you dress warm. I think McNabb will pull a Willie Beamin and puke in the huddle tomorrow. PA Superbowl counds nice.

im pullin for the upsets (ravens and cardinals)..............kind of a weak Final 4 IMO...........guaranteed to have a shitty Nielson ratings

are you serious?

The Bal/Pit game should be a classic. Ratings will be fine IMO. I was on Balty +6, but am swaying the other way. The Ravens are really banged up, and have not had a bye since week 2. I think that will catch up with them. Don't believe the hype about a team trying to beat the same team 3x in one season. The team that won BOTH meetings won the third match up 11 of the 18 times it has happened for a winning rate of 61.11%.

In recent history Pittsburgh is 2-0 in third game of same season meetings when they had won the first two then faced them in the playoffs. In both cases, the team the Steelers beat a 3rd time in the same season were the Cleveland Browns who in turn spun off the Raven franchaise.

I know this isn't a gambling site, and i apologize if this isn't allowed, but I am playing these games today, and am up on the season pretty big (for me at least).

So if anyone's interested, I am playing:

150 ARI +4

50 PARLAY ARI+4/PIT-6

100 TEASE ARI+14/BAL+16/PIT+4
50 TEASE PIT+4/ARI+14/OVER 24 (PIT/BAL)
50 TEASE BAL+16/ARI+14/UNDER 57 (PHI/ARI)

Teasers are sucker bets, and I typically only do them in the playoffs.

Anyway, GL to all the bettors today, and again, sorry if this is unacceptable.

Steelers or Ravens can get by with a win. I see either team as entirely interchangeable. Pittsburgh is slightly more vulnerable in the secondary, but that's about it, and if its cold or windy I don't see either team being able to throw well.

I don't like Philly in this one either. I like their defense, but I think their offense is anemic and they could have skated by against Pick-Six Tavares Jackson and a toothless Eli Manning with no running game - and didn't impress me in either win. They have no power running game, which basically puts them at a disadvantage in a goal-line/short yardage situation, which requires them to be so cute on offense. I'm not sold on Arizona, yet. They've been playing at a high level but I don't trust them. They sure have been looking good though.

i had tix 10 rows back on the 10yd line raven side. not going tho, bruised my ribs last sat. went to last sundays game but payed the price.
my thoughts are steelers n eagles. but its gunna be a close game tonite, i put 400 on baltimore on straight money line

frk

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Steelers Cardinals in the SB

Cardinals are in, now I just need my Steelers to win. The Ravens were the one team in the AFC I was worried about and now they are here. Somehow I knew this was going to happen. Grab your Terrible Towels...... Game time!

Always been a Steelers fan and maybe im biased but I foresee a superbowl victory.

that hit was brutal. i hope he'll be alright

Yeah that hit made the game pretty anti-climatic. I hope he will be alright as well. Still though, I can't wait for Pittsburgh to be the first own 6 rings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member