over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T What kind of jeans do you wear?

I just naught some of the new style wranglers for work and they fit good. They army tight like the old syle. I have other jeans like lucky, bke, mek, levis, and
I think these wranglers are the most comfortable they arnt so tight around the thigh and still fit in the waist

hudsons, 7's, and rocks, all really stretchy

Whatever is on sale and fits :D

On my last vacation back to the US I bought a pair each of Lucky, DKNY and Calvins. All fit great and all 420 each at my favorite discount shop.

Company called Mavi. They are super comfortable and fit my dimensions which like many of you mean there is space for thicker legs/ glutes along with smaller waist. Not cheap though.

I like to get 'skinny jeans' that are super tight. I then sag them half way down my ass to make sure my underwear shows. Most of mine are about 4 sizes to small.

Hhaha! Ok, I hope you all know I am just kidding! Anyone else see these kids wearing this shit? Good lord I never thought I'd see the day when women's jeans would be in style for men to wear?! serious wtf?!

Calvin Klein wide leg are awesome for bodybuilders with a big ass and big legs, they fit comfy and they have room so that you will not split the crotch out when you bend down to pick something up....

I have gone through dozens of jeans that just split down the seam these are amazing and if you are lucky pick them up at TJ Maxx or on Ebay...

Old Navy jeans usually fit well for guys with big thigs and asses.

And theyre comfortable too. And cheap.

Cant beat that.

I can't wear the skinny tight jeans... I'm more in to urban apparel anyways, Brands like Ecko, Rocawear, Sean John.... I never have a problem getting my thighs in brands like these, And that's really what matters to me.

wow 130 - 150 ur crazy i wouldnnt spend that much on any type of clothing. Ioo usually just got to some outlets and get nauticajeans cuz there the miost comfortasablle and sometimes old navy. I really cant stAnd tyhe new look of jeans bein all tight. Cuz my lergs arent huge but def r bigger tham mos peoples and 2 bc that shits mad annoying on my crotch being all tight and shit is maddddd uncomfortable

Love jeans

True Religion
Big Star
Guess
Rock Revival

True Religion
Big Star
Guess
Rock Revival

Your lucky.. Not only am i too tall to wear anything but levi's for the most part but I rip the thighs out of more pants.. Dress pants are the worst.. Started buying all my pants from king size direct.. They are all cut really well and super cheap..

Your lucky.. Not only am i too tall to wear anything but levi's for the most part but I rip the thighs out of more pants.. Dress pants are the worst.. Started buying all my pants from king size direct.. They are all cut really well and super cheap..

Im a 32 waist, but I have to buy 34-36 so my damn leg will slide in. Everything gets tailored these days. :mad:

Im a 32 waist, but I have to buy 34-36 so my damn leg will slide in. Everything gets tailored these days. :mad:

Yes the tailor and I know each other well.. I have to buy 40's and get them darted most of the time... It makes your pants look strange sometimes..

Company called Mavi. They are super comfortable and fit my dimensions which like many of you mean there is space for thicker legs/ glutes along with smaller waist. Not cheap though.

Yeah they are good jeans. They are a Turkish brand and are alot cheaper to buy in Turkey than Levis. But some Levis enginered fits me, my other jeans are Sean Jean ect.

i was always wearing MEX but cant fit in them anymore. Now whatever fits, mostly gap jeans wide

+1 for Mavi's, love them. I also like Big Star, 7's and Rock Republic.

sean john and ecko.... hit up macy's, i usually get them 50-75% off

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner