over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic headphones for gym

All my AV cords are from monoprice. Impossible to beat.

GF got me Beats Studios for Christmas, and so far i'm loving them in the gym.

Honestly if your in-ears are falling out its likely a tip issue. Get a good set of comply foam tips or triple flanges and they'll stay in.

I think you can do better in that price range personally.

headphones ?

Gonna get my wife a pair... we train at USA gym near CHGO, and there is virtually always the metal channel playing loud like its supposed to for lifting of weights, lol..... my wife hates metal, so consequently loathes the place. Need to get her a set of beats, to block it out. What's funny is, the music is loud as fuck, weights clanging and guys hollering and shit, folks on headphones and textin going on, I find it calming to know I'm in touch with what's going on around me... of course I'm one of the guys hollering.

Apple is in a league of their own and was able to pull off the integration of all of their components where Sony has not. Sony Is nothing more than overpriced bullshit for the less informed consumer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are sony parts inside of the iphone.

Apple is the WORST when it comes to trying make shit they didn't actually create proprietary.

The only thing worst than apple are apple fanboys.

I have an iphone fyi :(

There are sony parts inside of the iphone.

Apple is the WORST when it comes to trying make shit they didn't actually create proprietary.

The only thing worst than apple are apple fanboys.

I have an iphone fyi :(

apple products definitely come with their own set of headaches but over the years i guess i've been burned by sony way too many times. i remember in college buying a sony surround sound for my apartment and the speaker wire was too short. of course i couldn't just run down to radio shack because even their speaker wire was not standard (i'm sure i could of hacked it and spliced it to death). :banghead:

im fighting this as long as I can!!!!

no smart phones for me! lol!

:headbang:
Yeah man, I just walk around with a boombox on my shoulder. '80s style! hehe

Yeah man, I just walk around with a boombox on my shoulder. '80s style! hehe
Those giant beats headphones are this decades equivalent to walking around with the boom box on your shoulder

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry

I use Beats ear buds too, best I've found.

just regular ones

the ones that fit over my ear they make my ears sweat after an hour

I can't stand seeing people with Beats headphones on.. Just reminds me of an uninformed consumer. All about the advertising. It's the same as what Bose has always done. Bose and Beats have an inferior product, but can make the public believe otherwise by filling the brain with obnoxious commercials. They really don't sound that great. My Shure SE535's are a bit more expensive, but they sound 10x better than the best headphone (in ear, on ear, or over ear) that Beats will ever make.

Rant over..

Basically, stay away from Bose, Beats, Skullcandy.. Sennheisser makes decent headphones (All styles, but the PX100 II is acceptable. The HD650's will blow your socks off.) that are decent and priced in the range of the others I mentioned. Also, the Audio Technica M50's aren't too bad..

Good luck with your choice..

Anyone have any suggestions on a good pair of Bluetooth headphones? I've had a few pairs which all cost over 100 bucks and was never happy with the battery life. I'd like to get more than One workout out of them before having to charge them.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good pair of Bluetooth headphones? I've had a few pairs which all cost over 100 bucks and was never happy with the battery life. I'd like to get more than One workout out of them before having to charge them.
My Bluebud X by Jaybird last 3 workouts, around 6 hours. Life time warranty against sweat. Really like them. Good range too.

I had a great pair of bluetooth headphones that sounded good and the battery life lasted atleast 2 hrs. I got them from Sharper Image for around $50.

Sol Republic Wireless!!

I use a pair of Sol Republic On Ear Bluetooth headphones. I thought they were silly at first but I cant live without them now. They fit tight, sound great (better than beats IMO), and most importantly no wires. I would recommend them to anyone!!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/SOL-REPUBLIC-1430-00-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B00GYFLO14/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1420990057&sr=8-11&keywords=sol+republic+headphones"]Amazon.com: SOL REPUBLIC 1430-00 Tracks Air Wireless On-Ear Headphones, Gunmetal: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AphYzN5-L.@@AMEPARAM@@41AphYzN5-L[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws