over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

I have to wonder what is the end game for all this? crime is skyrocketing all across the country, everywhere, and our do gooders are the ones telling us not to worry too much and to not throw them in jail?! The cops will gladly taze an old lady for a traffic violation, but damnit, you better not throw violent thugs behind bars! I can see going easy on people stealing things like food, for instance, but I'm sorry, that's just not the case. We've fallen into a degree of lawlessness and it doesn't appear to be changing any time soon. Why, why is all this happening and why are decent, mostly law abiding people paying the price and practically told to get used to it? Hell, they even discourage you from talking about it in some circles, especially if it tarnishes certain groups of people. I won't get political about it, but it seems to be coming from a particular part of the room and my question is why? what's your end game? what are they gaining from all this?

I guarantee it will stop when THEY are the victims, but until then, the tone def among us will continue their mental gymnastics and hand waving

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about 10 min from beach where I am at, you're in sd?
I PM'd you a while back. I am 4-5miles inland in Carlsbad...so a very short drive to Carlsbad and Encinitas beaches. Oceanside, Solana, Del Mar are all within 15min. I moved here in late November 2020 to work for Dante as his sourcing manager. The social and nightlife up here sucks but the area is gorgeous.

700 sq ft, 2k month rent condo.

I have a balcony, view of the ocean about 4-5mi away(I live in the hills that rise just inland), view of mountains that meet the ocean to the N/NW and an in-unit washer dryer lol. That's major around here. Rent back east was very similar for a bachelor with no roomate/SO.
That’s bonkers. I have a 2600 sq ft 5 bed 3 bath in AZ and my mortgage is 1200 a month. It’s currently worth 160k more than I paid for it

That’s bonkers. I have a 2600 sq ft 5 bed 3 bath in AZ and my mortgage is 1200 a month. It’s currently worth 160k more than I paid for it

I love AZ, haven’t been there in a while but last time I was I was absolutely shocked how cheap housing is even in the nicest of areas….

If I could somehow disconnect from all of my family it would be for Scottsdale.

I got banned earlier for saying something as simple as "Pervy-Joe and company are destroying America" (ban reason "no politics") but I see here some others are talking politics (or social issues), so it must be OK?
So glad I live in one of the safest states in the Union (NH) and also one of the most gun-friendly.
Its all about demographics... Libtards :rolleyes:

Apparently you didn't learn from last ban. Take a month off now.

Respect the board rules or get banned. Simple as that.

I rent a loft in downtown Galveston. 2400sqft for $1700. It's right above my gym. My commercial rent for my gym is less than $1/sqft

I have to wonder what is the end game for all this? crime is skyrocketing all across the country, everywhere, and our politicians and do gooders are the ones telling us not to worry too much and to not throw them in jail?! The cops will gladly taze an old lady for a traffic violation, but damnit, you better not throw violent thugs behind bars! I feel as if covid has been used as a convenient excuse for this. I can see going easy on people stealing things like food, for instance, but I'm sorry, that's just not the case. We've fallen into a degree of lawlessness and it doesn't appear to be changing any time soon. Why, why is all this happening and why are decent, mostly law abiding people paying the price and practically told to get used to it? Nothing makes any sense, and covid is a dogshit excuse. Hell, they even discourage you from talking about it in some circles, especially if it tarnishes certain groups of people. I won't get political about it, but it seems to be coming from a particular part of the room and my question is why? what's your end game? what are they gaining from all this?

I guarantee it will stop when THEY are the victims, but until then, the tone def among us will continue their mental gymnastics and hand waving
Sounds like someone is bullying you around.

So you show this card to the nurse so they don't weigh your ass when you visit the doctor? I mean, if you're content and proud of your full-figured body and love yourself, that's great. But why would you hide from a scale and not consent to be weighed? Don't get me wrong, nobody should be ostracized and tortured for being ANY weight but this isn't the answer. This is not healthy. Physically, psychologically, or emotionally. .

20220204_134051.png

So you show this card to the nurse so they don't weigh your ass when you visit the doctor? I mean, if you're content and proud of your full-figured body and love yourself, that's great. But why would you hide from a scale and not consent to be weighed? Don't get me wrong, nobody should be ostracized and tortured for being ANY weight but this isn't the answer. This is not healthy. Physically, psychologically, or emotionally. .

View attachment 152950
Hypersensitive society is why we have things like this. And the "body positivity/fat acceptance movement."

Hypersensitive society is why we have things like this. And the "body positivity/fat acceptance movement."
Understood. But my point is it doesn't exactly scream positivity when you need a card to hide your shame. How can someone ask others to accept that which they can not accept themselves?

I have bodyfat I'm losing right now. It'll be hell before I'm done quite frankly. So I'm not one to talk. I know it's not healthy for me to be the weight I am now but it was always a temporary situation. I'm actually looking forward to becoming smaller, more dense, at a lower weight.

Understood. But my point is it doesn't exactly scream positivity when you need a card to hide your shame. How can someone ask others to accept that which they can not accept themselves?

I have bodyfat I'm losing right now. It'll be hell before I'm done quite frankly. So I'm not one to talk. I know it's not healthy for me to be the weight I am now but it was always a temporary situation. I'm actually looking forward to becoming smaller, more dense, at a lower weight.

Agree 100 percent, they can't accept it themselves. Lazy and no self control

Someone should be ashamed of being over weight. Shame just like selfishness is a perfectly normal human emotion that we demonize.

I am selfish and won't apologize for it, we all are to a degree .Only when we become too selfish is it a problem. Same with shame. No one should kill themselves for bring fat but being disgusted at the shape they in is how they should feel. That is what motivates them to make change that wil improve their health.

daily diet of soylent green should help you trim that body fat right off brother. or maybe some ultra violent moloko plus milk from the korova milk bar in kubricks a clockwork orange. seemed to work for me!

Agree 100 percent, they can't accept it themselves. Lazy and no self control

Someone should be ashamed of being over weight. Shame just like selfishness is a perfectly normal human emotion that we demonize.

I am selfish and won't apologize for it, we all are to a degree .Only when we become too selfish is it a problem. Same with shame. No one should kill themselves for bring fat but being disgusted at the shape they in is how they should feel. That is what motivates them to make change that wil improve their health.
many toxins store in fat the fatter you are the more toxic you are, typically higher levels of candida, yeast, more occurrences of dermatitis, body odor , GI microbiome imbalance, diabetic ketoacidosis in some cases, gout, type 2 diabetes, CVD - high bp, atherosclerosis etc, hormone imbalance. during weightloss, the breakdown of these toxins ends up in bloodstream

many toxins store in fat the fatter you are the more toxic you are, typically higher levels of candida, yeast, more occurrences of dermatitis, body odor , GI microbiome imbalance, diabetic ketoacidosis in some cases, gout, type 2 diabetes, CVD - high bp, atherosclerosis etc, hormone imbalance. during weightloss, the breakdown of these toxins ends up in bloodstream
Interesting but not surprising. From an evolutionary standpoint it's interesting the fat gene has stood the test of time. Not that it's a specific gene but traits like slow metabolism, lack of willpower, lazy. It seems like fat people typically have fat parents so something is being passed. I guess modern medicine has something to do with it where survival of the fittest has been defied. But it comes at a cost with rising healthcare costs to all, less productivity, entitlement etc

The premise itself is so phony. It's like saying, "please don't judge me" but of course you're going to get judged anyway but if I ask you not to judge me (ie the "don't weigh me" card) we can pretend the judging never happened. No one deserves to be made to feel like shit because they're overweight but pretending there's no problem is definitely not the answer. "Healthy at any weight" is also a bullshit copout. I don't know why some societies have veered away from self-improvement and more towards just pretending the issue doesn't exist. Again, very fake.

If this current philosophy is a backlash against the old idea that overweight people were just overweight because they lacked willpower and discipline (I disagree with this too) it's still a poor way to handle it. There can exist a happy medium.

Maldorf, do you remember STK from I believe massmonsterz, at least I'm pretty sure thats where they announced his death. Guy was built like a tank! He was such a friendly man, he was older than me by maybe 5-6 yrs, I think he was only in his early 30s when he passed. Im pretty sure his wife said it was heart disease that he was aware of. Died in his sleep, I cried when I read he passed away, shit really got to me since he was one of the first board friends I made. Died almost 20 yrs ago, and I still think of him from time to time.
This was nice to see after logging in for the first time in ages! It’s good to know that I’m not the only one that still thinks of him. His official cause of death was Acute Congestive Heart Failure. It was completely unexpected.

This was nice to see after logging in for the first time in ages! It’s good to know that I’m not the only one that still thinks of him. His official cause of death was Acute Congestive Heart Failure. It was completely unexpected.
You should stop in over at Worldclassbodybuilding and say hello to Basskiller and many others...if you get time. They would be thrilled to see you pop in. I don't normally invite people over, as it looks cheesy, but there are a lot who were good friends with your hubby over there. The board is down right now though....ugh, but will hopefully back up soon. Good seeing you pop in!

Thank you so much for the invite! I'll check it out! I've actually got some questions about how to help my son reach his goals in the gym, so all resources and advice are a huge help right now! I swear he is a teenage STK!

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner