over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

Suburbs of NOLA… 2200sqft home, $1230/month mortgage. Make $100 myself, and then wifey makes $65. So $165 total. We have plenty of crime around me, but it’s what we can afford. Personally been robbed 4x here… And this city is heading down hill FAST!!!!!!!! So many carjackings and murders here daily… Really is a shame!

There’s a stretch of I-10 here that has routine drive by shootings monthly. As you drive through New Orleans East hold your breath when crossing the high rise.. Cause you never know if you’re gonna catch a stray bullet.

Cage
The East is a war zone.

humboldt is still mellow, sf is beyond overpriced and there is an insane homeless problem worse than skid row in Los Angeles, san fran is turning into seattle

SJ has nice parts , I remember eating in Santana Row I drove there from SD road trip. I totaled a brand new g37 on stevensen highway exit in downtown SJ

South sac is ghetto af, FRESNO horrible . San Diego county has nice areas its just overpriced and SDGE just increased rates so did statewide rent , fuck even atnt went up.
COMMIEFORNIA if I wasn't on probation I would be in Dallas already
Yea, if I wasn't going through a divorce and needing to be here to see my 2 kids, i'd be out of this state...a long time ago. I was going to try and stay for my dad, and i didn't want to desert him as he got older, but he remarried and barely even speaks to us now:rolleyes:

My kids are my main reason at this point. There is no way I could move away from them being so young (6 and 8). After that, it's the Sierra Nevadas, the food, beaches, and women out here that are nice.......but, I can find most those in other areas to some degree. There are pockets out here in Cali that are nice (low cost of living compared to other counties, low crime, etc), but it's shrinking fast even in those areas.

You guys talking about picking up and moving….what about your relatives, parents and siblings? Do you just not have a lot of family or are you just not close to them like that?

In 2020 it was $2.50. California has some mad taxes on gas.
And also, it didn't have anything at all to do with the fact that half the country WASN'T USING IT!

You guys talking about picking up and moving….what about your relatives, parents and siblings? Do you just not have a lot of family or are you just not close to them like that?
barely know brother and the people that raised me are all doing major time besides mom she is waiting on our grandma shese in her 90s and still self sufficient, have big job opportunity in tx waiting. hardly know my dad. no cousins just an aunt and she's in her 70s

And also, it didn't have anything at all to do with the fact that half the country WASN'T USING IT!
It had a lot to do with the US increasing its production and becoming energy independent for the 1st time since 1957. A wonderful thing.
Now we beg OPEC for fuel.

It had a lot to do with the US increasing its production and becoming energy independent for the 1st time since 1957. A wonderful thing.
Now we beg OPEC for fuel.

LOL! Typical alternative facts. We were still importing oil from 90 countries! U.S. energy production finally exceeded consumption in 2019 but we were still importing millions of barrels of oil per day. Through the first 10 months of 2020 (the latest period for which data is available) energy production was actually down from a year earlier but due to the pandemic, still exceeded consumption.

We are still one of the world’s largest energy importers (per the EIA). For example, we imported 9 million barrels PER DAY in 2019 from 90 countries. Feel free to look it up. We use imports to help supply our domestic and also international markets. The EIA has confirmed this.

The claim that the trend was reversed or that the U.S. somehow gained energy independence is nonsense. And even more ridiculous the claim that it was the result of some U.S. political policy. Data hasn’t even been published for the full-year 2020 yet, let alone 2021.

Beg OPEC for fuel? Take that shit to Grindr or some other bullshit factory. For someone who is on disability and relies on his wife to support him, you would be the last person I'd expect to hear this nonsense from. Let alone taking a victory lap on it.

I've invested in U.S. petroleum companies fairly heavily for the last two decades and have taken quite a beating for it. I make it my business to understand U.S. energy policy. The firm I started in 2001 and I personally have put a lot of money toward hopefully achieving true energy independence. How many dollars have you put toward our energy independence?

Instead you've made at least one post here every 5 hours, every day, every week, every month for the the last 15 years. Almost 26,000 in all. Do the math.

I agree. Fuck that shit hole lib run places. I hate the liberal mind set.
This is why political things are not discuss here. If you think either party is better then the other, you haven't been paying close enough attention. NEITHER party has your interest in mind. Now no more politics and get more educated on the matter, cause clearly you are not.

NO MORE POLITICS!!

This is why political things are not discuss here. If you think either party is better then the other, you haven't been paying close enough attention. NEITHER party has your interest in mind. Now no more politics and get more educated on the matter, cause clearly you are not.

NO MORE POLITICS!!
So no it’s not anything goes? I’m out

So no it’s not anything goes? I’m out
I said in the beginning, feel free to talk about anything OT in this thread, anything goes but the rules still apply. Debating politics is not what this board is about. Nothing I said was political other than to say that energy policy for the last 20 years has nothing to do with political policy. The energy sector is largely globally controlled due to international markets.

As far as me liking Biden, that's insulting. I've liked and disliked the politics of every administration of my lifetime. I don't have or need a political affiliation. Both sides have merit and both are trying to screw you. I've made (and lost) money during all administrations. I'm not part of any red or blue tribe. There's me, my family, and my friends and I try to help those in need. That's it. I'll pack up and move if the standard of living here gets bad.

What I do engage in publicly are facts, history, science, and fitness. Pretty simple really. I was born in the Nixon era. Then there was Ford, Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, Trump, and now Biden. Has any of them affected my life for better or worse? No. Any different? No.

I still say that the best time to be alive is today. I don't wish to return to any previous era. If you wish to know my stance on any one issue contact me privately and I'll happily talk about it. You're more than welcome to DM me. Anyone can.

I'm pretty laid back about everything. What I do advise, is that for the sake of everyone's mental health, is laying off ALL 24hr cable news propaganda. That applies to everyone. I've seen it ruin families and friendships, business relationships, and communities. It's ridiculous.

How these people ever survive the worse recession that happen in 2007? 😂😂😂
Have a wife who works and makes lots of money 🙂. True story.

I had just started a new career only to see it go down the toilet, where it remains 🙁 with no end in sight. My hope is that I live long enough to see it turnaround . . . doubtful.

Despite or because of all that, none of us have to work, we are set up for life all of which nothing . . . money only solves money problems . . . while we watch the world and environment go to hell in a hand basket. I hope I am dead before the shit really hits the fan. It is not going to be pretty.

We have not been good stewards of the planet earth and she is pissed off and we are paying for it now. And human beings, the human race, is a failed experiment in my opinion.

Debbie downer mode off.

I said in the beginning, feel free to talk about anything OT in this thread, anything goes but the rules still apply. Debating politics is not what this board is about. Nothing I said was political other than to say that energy policy for the last 20 years has nothing to do with political policy. The energy sector is largely globally controlled due to international markets.

As far as me liking Biden, that's insulting. I've liked and disliked the politics of every administration of my lifetime. I don't have or need a political affiliation. Both sides have merit and both are trying to screw you. I've made (and lost) money during all administrations. I'm not part of any red or blue tribe. There's me, my family, and my friends and I try to help those in need. That's it. I'll pack up and move if the standard of living here gets bad.

What I do engage in publicly are facts, history, science, and fitness. Pretty simple really. I was born in the Nixon era. Then there was Ford, Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, Trump, and now Biden. Has any of them affected my life for better or worse? No. Any different? No.

I still say that the best time to be alive is today. I don't wish to return to any previous era. If you wish to know my stance on any one issue contact me privately and I'll happily talk about it. You're more than welcome to DM me. Anyone can.

I'm pretty laid back about everything. What I do advise, is that for the sake of everyone's mental health, is laying off ALL 24hr cable news propaganda. That applies to everyone. I've seen it ruin families and friendships, business relationships, and communities. It's ridiculous.
So you make big long political posts and it's OK. If someone posts their own and it opposes your view they get banned.

So you make big long political posts and it's OK. If someone posts their own and it opposes your view they get banned.
Who got banned? And I didn't so much as even delete or even edit a post. And what political point did I make? Politics isn't energy policy? That I'm apolitical? That I think people would be better off without cable news? I don't know. That doesn't seem like politics to me.

Maybe I get a little ruffled from time to time by the leftist social justice warriors or the alt-right quackery. But I think everybody does. I've never heard anyone say, "I just love this urban/rural infighting!"

We're a powerful sovereign nation. We should act like it and stand together.

This is why we have discussworldissues.com. There we can discuss even better issues like how do we fix government, politics, etc.

p.s. I do keep up with things enough to know when I'm seeing left wing or right wing talking points, catch phrases, dog whistles, virtue signaling, etc and I'm (we're) not having it here on a bodybuilding board.

He has also deleted my post simply bc he didn't like what I said. It's unfortunate.

He has also deleted my post simply bc he didn't like what I said. It's unfortunate.

WTF you talking about? Last post I see you got deleted was April 17, 2017 and you were asking for a source. Against board rules. As a matter of fact, you ask for a source on five separate occasions here. I am surprised you didn't get banned permanently.

WTF you talking about? Last post I see you got deleted was April 17, 2017 and you were asking for a source. Against board rules. As a matter of fact, you ask for a source on five separate occasions here. I am surprised you didn't get banned permanently.
We had posted about anti-coagulants and he didn't like something and deleted a few of my post on it and locked it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131