over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OH HOW THE MIGHTY FALL!!

Who are these guys? Do they just mock bb/fitness ppl?

Not being sarcastic, just really who are these guys that go to expos and such events and just talk trash? Real life trolls?

I don't really care what you do or who you are. None of this nonsense is making any of us better. Maybe with that free time you could actually post something constructive?

Relax or lay off the clomid.

Its a joke, God forbid we laugh at stupid shit on this board once in a while. Everyone is complaining about the same repetitive threads.

Anyways, he took it like a champ, i know if that was me i definitely wouldn't have reacted that way.

Relax or lay off the clomid.

Its a joke, God forbid we laugh at stupid shit on this board once in a while. Everyone is complaining about the same repetitive threads.

Anyways, he took it like a champ, i know if that was me i definitely wouldn't have reacted that way.

Did he, though? He didn't stand up for himself in the slightest. He just took their shit and there was no consequences meaning that it'll likely keep happening until he puts and end to it. He should've verbally confronted them and had security kick them out.

Did he, though? He didn't stand up for himself in the slightest. He just took their shit and there was no consequences meaning that it'll likely keep happening until he puts and end to it. He should've verbally confronted them and had security kick them out.

Im looking at more as he was the "grown up" in this situation and didnt start a fight for something like that.

I personally would have gotten mad and do something stupid, which i dont need in my life lol

Im looking at more as he was the "grown up" in this situation and didnt start a fight for something like that.

I personally would have gotten mad and do something stupid, which i dont need in my life lol

I'm all for Grown Man Solutions™ but he looked like a wounded puppy there. He could've defended/stood up for himself w/o getting violent.

I'm all for Grown Man Solutions™ but he looked like a wounded puppy there. He could've defended/stood up for himself w/o getting violent.
It definitely caught him off guard, you could see it in his eyes. He's used to being adored at those expos.

lets stand in line to get a BRADLY MARTIN autograph...????

really...!!!

:confused:

I would have a sign.."WOMEN ONLY"

Who are these guys? Do they just mock bb/fitness ppl?

Not being sarcastic, just really who are these guys that go to expos and such events and just talk trash? Real life trolls?

I agree, I have no idea who these people are?

I dont even know what the expos are for except for people to walk around with ILS , give everybody mean looks, and stare at the girls with the latex paint bikinis
alot of these expos have shows attached. I never understood any other reason then that to attend
if youve ever been on the other side of the table, then you know
one and done
time away from gym, family, fake smiles, sharing hotel rooms, lie through your teeth all day, touching people all day to take photos, and being touched back, knowing full well what the bathrooms look like at these events

yea no. whoever this guy is, and guys like matchbox truck can have it

How lame those kids were. They must be insecure losers.

Not disagreeing with this at all lol

Maybe being in the spotlight like he is and punching someone or being a dick would ruin his "image" therefor loosing on potential income.

I think we have given this guy too many posts debating whether hes a pussy or not haha ;)

I agree, I have no idea who these people are?

I dont even know what the expos are for except for people to walk around with ILS , give everybody mean looks, and stare at the girls with the latex paint bikinis
alot of these expos have shows attached. I never understood any other reason then that to attend
if youve ever been on the other side of the table, then you know
one and done
time away from gym, family, fake smiles, sharing hotel rooms, lie through your teeth all day, touching people all day to take photos, and being touched back, knowing full well what the bathrooms look like at these events

yea no. whoever this guy is, and guys like matchbox truck can have it

That pretty much sums it up for me. I have become a jaded gym rat/bb. I wish it would go back underground instead of all this mainstream bull.

Yea that was bullshit. He handled it well.

We are not going to support or help these little fuggers get Views from our site.

As long as I am here and on the staff there will be none of that.
No boston loyd, no gh15 and rich piana is borderline with some of his stuff.

Yea that was bullshit. He handled it well.

We are not going to support or help these little fuggers get Views from our site.

As long as I am here and on the staff there will be none of that.
No boston loyd, no gh15 and rich piana is borderline with some of his stuff.

He did handle it well. Some people deserve to be punched in the throat but he handle better than I would've.

You've got to choose your battles, and this one simply wasn't worth fighting..bottom line!

Many people in life (and on here) do act way too seriously all the time. Some definitely need to lighten up. I joke all the time but personally this sort of thing shouldn't be given any platform. I can't stand idiots like this and every you-tube fitness video is full of them in the comments section.

I personally like anything to do with fitness/bodybuilding. There aren't many events were you are surrounded by like minded people plus all the top bodybuilders in the world. Many are fans of singers/actors etc but personally I wouldn't care if Brad Pitt, Madonna or any other celebrity walked past me. But it's cool to see the top bodybuilders in the world.

One thing I don't get about expos though is how most of the people there don't look like they even go to a gym. It's great they are into fitness and everyone has a different goal but I literally mean they look like they have never lifted a weight in their lives.

Many people in life (and on here) do act way too seriously all the time. Some definitely need to lighten up. I joke all the time but personally this sort of thing shouldn't be given any platform. I can't stand idiots like this and every you-tube fitness video is full of them in the comments section.

I personally like anything to do with fitness/bodybuilding. There aren't many events were you are surrounded by like minded people plus all the top bodybuilders in the world. Many are fans of singers/actors etc but personally I wouldn't care if Brad Pitt, Madonna or any other celebrity walked past me. But it's cool to see the top bodybuilders in the world.

One thing I don't get about expos though is how most of the people there don't look like they even go to a gym. It's great they are into fitness and everyone has a different goal but I literally mean they look like they have never lifted a weight in their lives.

:yeahthat:

rAJJIN and Elvia1023 nailed it with there posts.

Not that i'm anybody important just giving them boys a HELL YEAH THUMBS UP!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131