over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil Based Winstrol

Ironman 580

Registered
Newbies
I have a few 50mg/ml bottles Oil based Winstrol that have 15% guaiacol In them - I pinned 1 cc in my delt then 2 days later pinned 1 cc in my quad and basically got a rash in each area from what I’m assuming was the guaiacol? No infection just a painful rash- I have pinned many compounds before and this only happened with this - if I add a 1/2 cc bac water to the 1 cc of Winstrol would it help ? I have a few bottles of this and would hate to waste them

I have a few 50mg/ml bottles Oil based Winstrol that have 15% guaiacol In them - I pinned 1 cc in my delt then 2 days later pinned 1 cc in my quad and basically got a rash in each area from what I’m assuming was the guaiacol? No infection just a painful rash- I have pinned many compounds before and this only happened with this - if I add a 1/2 cc bac water to the 1 cc of Winstrol would it help ? I have a few bottles of this and would hate to waste them

I wouldn't add water to any oil based product. They won't mix, the water will get absorbed very fast, and the remaining oil will absorb the same as it did before. If you want to reduce it you'll need to use a oil based product. Mix it with any other oil based injectable should help. I don't respond well to guaiacol either, but it's really the only way to prevent the hormone powder from clumping together in an oil based solution.

Clarification... it's the only way to prevent the winny hormone powder from clumping in oil. Other hormones dissolve fairly well in oil with only BB and dont require harsher solvents.

ok so maybe ill add some test or deca in the barell along with the winstrol-maybe it will help and i wont get a rash?

what if you eat it?
i think gauc is a very poor choice for solvents and personally wouldnt use it.
i also used to think inj wini would be much better then oral but after using both for many years would not go back to injecting it.

that said be careful as maybe it gives you some weird reaction in the mouth if you are alergic.

Winnie at 20mg/ml will go into solution using miglyol and standard solvent ratios

Oil base winny will hurt and irritate the shit out of you. its the solvents. Only advantage is to mix it with other oils. Now I stick with water based and mix is some lidocain water for the initial injection pain. Mixing with other oil if its an option helps a bit. ( unless it prop, makes it worse)

Oil base winny will hurt and irritate the shit out of you. its the solvents. Only advantage is to mix it with other oils. Now I stick with water based and mix is some lidocain water for the initial injection pain. Mixing with other oil if its an option helps a bit. ( unless it prop, makes it worse)

dear lord, really?
this sounds like insanity on top of insanity, why?
i shot oil based wini literally for years with tne in oil no gauc or eo and no real irritation, guess i just made good gear back then? if you need to take lidocaine to deal with injects there is something very wrong.

literally i used oil based wini for years, tried eating it and never went back.

why bother injecting? especially bad gear....

Reactions: Bio
dear lord, really?
i shot oil based wini literally for years with tne in oil no gauc or eo and no real irritation, guess i just made good gear back then? if you need to take lidocaine to deal with injects there is something very wrong.

Mine has %15 guac which is why I’m almost Positive gave me a rash at both sites I pinned it

Just take it orally. Winstrol was made injectable for veterinary use. Can't very well throw some tabs in your horses grain bucket and expect to get an accurate dose. Less painful injections = happier ass!

dear lord, really?

How do you make TNE in oil with no guac?

15% guac is high from what I’ve read. The only way I know of is to dilute it with a long acting Ester or usp oil in syringe.

TNE will dissolve using standard ratios(and standard solvents) if concentration is 20mg/ml or below.

TNE will dissolve using standard ratios(and standard solvents) if concentration is 20mg/ml or below.

Haven't heard of that. Low mg/ml but I could do 2 ml at a time.... Thank you!

dear lord, really?

The lidocain water I mentioned is for water based Winny. It makes the interjection go easy but afterwards the site will stay sore anyways. B12 can help a little as well. As you mentioned You can always eat it but I prefer in as it does not cause stomach problems.

How do you make TNE in oil with no guac?

15% guac is high from what I’ve read. The only way I know of is to dilute it with a long acting Ester or usp oil in syringe.

i use to use a solvent that is no longer available.
would go to 100mgs of tne or wini but would also crash. just got used to reheating before admin.
the solvent works with both oil and water.

when i have made tne in water or wini in water or whatever i used the same solvent. in water it makes it so you have the water then a heavier liquid on the bottom, shake well shoot.

if you need lidocaine then something is just wrong. either too much solvent or shitty hormone or shitty chemist. b12 doesnt make anything feel better as even b1 in water has a lil sting. but that is very different then what esterless gear feels like.

no ester gear really should only hurt if it crashes en depot then you get pain/redness/swelling that lasts. but that only happens if you do not make a true solution which i think is pretty common with ug gear. gear can look clean and not be a real solution. heat and time on heat solvens this problem. but if you have impurities in your hormone they will show.

i have tried making tne with just ba/bb and even at 20mgs or so it was gross.

gear with high ba has a totally different ouch then crashed gear.

i use to use a solvent that is no longer available.
would go to 100mgs of tne or wini but would also crash. just got used to reheating before admin.
the solvent works with both oil and water.

when i have made tne in water or wini in water or whatever i used the same solvent. in water it makes it so you have the water then a heavier liquid on the bottom, shake well shoot.

if you need lidocaine then something is just wrong. either too much solvent or shitty hormone or shitty chemist. b12 doesnt make anything feel better as even b1 in water has a lil sting. but that is very different then what esterless gear feels like.

no ester gear really should only hurt if it crashes en depot then you get pain/redness/swelling that lasts. but that only happens if you do not make a true solution which i think is pretty common with ug gear. gear can look clean and not be a real solution. heat and time on heat solvens this problem. but if you have impurities in your hormone they will show.

i have tried making tne with just ba/bb and even at 20mgs or so it was gross.

gear with high ba has a totally different ouch then crashed gear.

Yeah I always personally make my inject TNE & Winstrol. I don’t know a ug I would trust with those two solutions.

Try heating it up before you inject. Do not mix water and oil, ever.
You could take it sublingual.

Try heating it up before you inject. Do not mix water and oil, ever.
You could take it sublingual.
Why is that? I realize they will (obviously lol) not mix in the syringe but is there any reason specifically not to inject water based and oil based in the same shot? Obviously you need to be mindful with the different viscosity while injecting. But anything beyond that?

Why is that? I realize they will (obviously lol) not mix in the syringe but is there any reason specifically not to inject water based and oil based in the same shot? Obviously you need to be mindful with the different viscosity while injecting. But anything beyond that?
Avoid water based steroids. Usually they are not fully dissolved (suspension) it will crystallize and/or contain bigger particles.If this happens in a muscle you will get an infection. That's how a lot of bodybuilders get infections and the scars in the shoulders(Dave Palumbo, Lee Priest, Marcus Ruhl etc.).
Another reason is because there is high probability for bacterial growth and spreading, much higher in water than in oil.

I've never mixed water and oil but I've been reading on some forums that people have gotten infections because of it. As I said, just avoid suspensions and waterbased gear for IM injections.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear