over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oils thru slin pins ...

Btw..I'm pinning 1ml per site. Like today I put 1ml of Sust on my left trap and 1 ml of Eq on my right.

I just pinned my Traps for the first time this week also but there is no way I could put Sus there. There prop from it would hurt like hell. I did 1.5ml in my Trap. The first day it didn't hurt at all, but the next 3 days it was really annoying me. No pain. Just I could tell the oil was there.

I don't know how anyone can use a slin pin to shoot oil. I would thing it would take you 10min to shoot 1ml and I don't have the patience for that.

Took me less than a minute to shoot oil. Did test e 200 mg fine, flowed like butter

This may sound dumb but has anyone tried shooting oil through a 29g 1" in their glutes?

Sounds awesome, gonna give it a try tomorrow, so tired of the EOD 23g sharps right now.

Anyone successfully injected with a 30g slin pin? Lol I've got a ton of 'em but no 29g

Anyone successfully injected with a 30g slin pin? Lol I've got a ton of 'em but no 29g

30g should be fine as well. It might take a little time to push oil through but heating it first should help. I'm using 29g with test/tren ed and it flows just fine. Only time I use a longer, larger gauge pin is when I do glutes.

It doesn't take long at all to push the oil through. Test e 300 with no EO, just BA and bb, will take maybe 20-30 sec. It comes down to pressure per square inch. The barrel on a slin pin is very skinny, not like a 3cc syringe. If you tried to push oil through a 29g needle using a 3ml syringe, good luck.

It doesn't take long at all to push the oil through. Test e 300 with no EO, just BA and bb, will take maybe 20-30 sec. It comes down to pressure per square inch. The barrel on a slin pin is very skinny, not like a 3cc syringe. If you tried to push oil through a 29g needle using a 3ml syringe, good luck.

thnx for posting, def gonna give it a try

you mean I could have been using slin pins the whole time! ughhhh. I wonder if they are as effective at intramuscular injections though.

Where do you guys get 29g 1 inch needles? Or do you inject with 1/2 inch.

Good post!

Been doing this for years. A friend of mine made a video using "B12" with slin pins and how to backload....here ya go:

usp.mov - YouTube

If that link doesn't work (Youtube is blocked at my job), then click on this thread from AF:

**broken link removed**

As per thread listed.....here's a tip when injecting into the muscle....."push down with your fingers into the muscle and shoot between your depressed fingers".....for inject sites that are not lean.

Last edited:
Ive tried to find them with no success. Hey do they make a 1 inch 29g slin?

Why no success? I've only ever used half inch and shit works great. I am single digit bodyfat and use shoulders and biceps. Afaik even if it ends up missing muscle and going into fat it still gets in system

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Get mine from medisave.

29g x 1/2"

100 for 15 quid

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Slin pins are the way to go friends, no they dont take 10 min to push oil through, actually just as fast as a bigger gauge. Yes you can only do a mL at a time but the scar tissue you save in the long run is worth it to me. I do use larger needles with the whole 3mL if I'm blasting alot but overall stick to slins, easy stuff

After reading this threat I decided to try it myself. I used a 28g 1/2" with 200mg Watson cyp. I decided to do a pec injection, it nearly took 3 minutes. I tried it again but this time in my delt. The injection took a fraction of the time. Wondering if the difference in injection time could be because my pec was probably sub-q and my delt was IM?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear