over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ok to pin long esters once a week?

any problems with this? personally ive pinned test e 1,2 and 3x a week...tbh the only time i seemed to have issues was when i was pinning 3x a week. i got BAD acne and developed a small lump in my left nip.

currently pinning once a week, one 3cc shot of 375mg of both test/deca and all seems well. but hey im no expert lol, so figured id ask;)

I'd do every 4 days max.

Lots of people pin long esters once a week it's fine bro. Again if you are doing a full on cycle I would suggest pinning every 3.5 days

The lower the dose the smaller the (absolute) fluctuations in hormone levels. I'd personally have no problem pinning test e once a week if i'm only running 200 EW. I probably wouldn't do that if I were running 1g. Actually, I would, but only for the first few weeks to get blood levels up faster... Then I'd switch to at least 3x a week.

It also depends on the compound. I sure as hell would not want to pin tren e 1x a week.

The lower the dose the smaller the (absolute) fluctuations in hormone levels. I'd personally have no problem pinning test e once a week if i'm only running 200 EW. I probably wouldn't do that if I were running 1g. Actually, I would, but only for the first few weeks to get blood levels up faster... Then I'd switch to at least 3x a week.

It also depends on the compound. I sure as hell would not want to pin tren e 1x a week.

Great post my point exactly

So you mean to tell me, after me, bboy, CG and biggmike probably all advised you to shoot e3d you are still doing once a week? Dumbfounded

Trt patients shoot once a week and do fine he us only running 375 mg EW he will be fine. He's already been on five weeks with no sides. Not to say that staying at high levels us a good idea year round

So you mean to tell me, after me, bboy, CG and biggmike probably all advised you to shoot e3d you are still doing once a week? Dumbfounded[/QUOTE:(] LOL what the fuck do we know?? Ha ha ha

So you mean to tell me, after me, bboy, CG and biggmike probably all advised you to shoot e3d you are still doing once a week? Dumbfounded[/QUOTE:(] LOL what the fuck do we know?? Ha ha ha

We all know that shooting every 3.5 days is ideal but I am sure all will agree that the dose the op is running he can get by shooting once a week bro

I don't think anyone that is Gyno prone in small doses should opt for a large spike once weekly when they have an option to lessen conversion potential. Just my .02

B Im just trying to get a general consensus here is all ;)

Pre back load skin pins and shoot ES or EOD

Twice a week works best for me.

I'm running all long esters and I'm pinning 14ml each week in one day. It takes me an hour to draw all that oil, shower, then pin but for me it's easier to do it all in one day instead os spreading it out over several day.

You can but your levels will be steadier with less sides if you pin every 3.5 days.
eh ive heard this but dont know if i believe it, hence my issues i noted while pinning 3x a week

It's true whether or not you believe it. :) More frequent intervals produce a more stable plasma concentrations. Look into [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacodynamics"]Pharmacodynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] or take a intro biochem course at your local community college. It's kind of cool stuff! :D

I think what you're saying is that you don't know whether it makes any difference or not to your results. That is, does the variability in daily serum levels caused by once/week injections vs. two or three/week really add up to anything significant, given steady-state levels in both protocols?

Emeric sure seems to think so!

With my body, not so much. Twice a week is fine for me, but pushing an enanthate ester to once a week is too infrequent. I can tell because I'm pumped and jacked for a couple days after injection if I do it once a week. Toward the end of the week, right before the next injection, I'm deflated and obviously at the bottom of steady-state, and need an injection.

Hmm deflated from less frequent pins? I haven't noticed that but I do feel way better pinning e3d

I'm running all long esters and I'm pinning 14ml each week in one day. It takes me an hour to draw all that oil, shower, then pin but for me it's easier to do it all in one day instead os spreading it out over several day.

Haha damn brotha. Good to know tho ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity