over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

old memories...

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I recently saw a TMichael website. It got me to thinking about those days, like about 1996....when i started messing with gear. i would never do it now cuz i am older and know its ILEGAL!!!!!

lets see first cycle
old omnadren, black writing with a blue and white box.
250mg per wk for 10 weeks.
week 5 6 and 7 i added 250 mg of the old brown amp primoteston from shering.

10 weeks off, then
150 mg wk of GANABOL 50. Dominican EQ, big brown bottle with a green label.

lol from there it was on to the Brovel testosterona, Tornel Test, Brovel Nandralona, Brovel prop, and then we found....RUSSIAN DBOL!!!! whew those were awesome. came with the black rubber band around them.

Had some steris shit that was fake as hell, so back to the mexican stuff. oh almost forgot......HEMOGENIN from Brazil! a50! then it was time at about 21 yr old...HUMATROPE!

ahhh the days of hot colored spandex, hip sacks, workboots, and mexican gear. wasnt long before TtoKKyo came along and things got a lil too hot for everyone.

You just brought back alot of good memories with this thread bro.....Got to love the Brovel test and deca...10 ml bottle but I never had one that had more then maybe 8.5 ml in it lol. Good ol Russian Dbol...prob still the best dbol I have ever used. You remember the reforvit b? You had some balls if you injected that shit tho LOL...but it taste like complete ass too LOL...And yeah I remember the first EQ I took Ganabol 50!! This thread put a huge smile on my face lol

Yeah, that Ganabol was only 50 mg/ml so that meant some high volume injections. That stuff seemed to work though better than any other I ever used. I liked the Reforvit B injectable dbol too, that stuff was potent as well. COuld use that orallly and it would numb the hell out of your tongue since it had lidocaine in it.

I was 15 when these came out, and I would drool at their pics in the muscle media mags lol.

EAS (CYTOVOL, BETAGEN, PHOSPHOGAIN, PHOSPHOGEN HP), Weider products (MEGA MASS 2000, 99%HPLC CREATINE MONOHYDRATE), SPORTSPHARMA (VANADYL SULFATE), ULTIMATE ORANGE, BEAST ANABOLIC ACTIVATOR, METAFORM.....man what a bunch of gimiks, but at time for me it was heaven to walk into supplement stores.

was the schering primotestin stuff in the US the same as in the UK where you needed a fucking sledge hammer to break the neck of the amp? i remember on several occasions finally shattering the top only to find i had cut myself and then trying to a jab with blood pissing all down my arm, thats before i even started the injection ha ha.

did you get any testovis over in the US. That stuff was awesome in my opinion, gave such clean low water gains from minimal amounts.

and since you mention t michael what was the deal with every bodybuilder back then looking stupid and not even realising it.

What was the name of that american bodybuilding program? it was before the WBF show. (american muscle?? not sure if it was on ESPN, we got it on satelite in the UK)

i remember seeing shawn ray and i think mike quinn on there. both in tight leotards with reebok high tops. what a pair of pricks.

and since you mention t michael what was the deal with every bodybuilder back then looking stupid and not even realising it.

What was the name of that american bodybuilding program? it was before the WBF show. (american muscle?? not sure if it was on ESPN, we got it on satelite in the UK)

i remember seeing shawn ray and i think mike quinn on there. both in tight leotards with reebok high tops. what a pair of pricks.

It was American Muscle Magazine I think?

don't forget the bbr's who wore the spandex with the black fanny pack, that was an awful look absolutely awful.

Its funny you mention every BB looking stupid and not knowing it, I think the same thing if I go to a show today and see 100 clones of each other dressed the same in the audience.

Don't forget Zubaz, hot skinz, wrestling shoes before there were Otomix, Ultimate orange, Dymetadrine 25, protein bars that tasted like horseshit covered in a funky chocolate that gave you TMJ pain. I rember going to the ASC the time Dillett froze and almost died on stage. Christ I ate 4 protein bars (think the twin lab brand), and had 3 or 4 free drinks at the expo and I felt like I was poisoned and beat in the jaw by George Foreman. Oh and you had to have at least 3 different fanny packs. Oh and 3 fanny packs seemed to be a minimum back then. A few for the gym, and a nicer one to make sure you looked like a douche in public.

God my first cycle was 100 5 mg dbol, tabs used over 6 weeks, and I gained 15-17 lbs.

Its funny you mention every BB looking stupid and not knowing it, I think the same thing if I go to a show today and see 100 clones of each other dressed the same in the audience.

Don't forget Zubaz, hot skinz, wrestling shoes before there were Otomix, Ultimate orange, Dymetadrine 25, protein bars that tasted like horseshit covered in a funky chocolate that gave you TMJ pain. I rember going to the ASC the time Dillett froze and almost died on stage. Christ I ate 4 protein bars (think the twin lab brand), and had 3 or 4 free drinks at the expo and I felt like I was poisoned and beat in the jaw by George Foreman. Oh and you had to have at least 3 different fanny packs. Oh and 3 fanny packs seemed to be a minimum back then. A few for the gym, and a nicer one to make sure you looked like a douche in public.

God my first cycle was 100 5 mg dbol, tabs used over 6 weeks, and I gained 15-17 lbs.
Wish those werent gay now cuz they are a great place for a gun.

reforvit-b lol i wound up @ my doctor with a big infection the size of a golfball in my quad. i showed him the bottle and he threw it in the trash.

my doc was so cool. I told him i was gona do roids, he said they dont work, but he would keep track of me to make sure i was ok. i went from 150-160 is to 230lb in 10 friggin weeks. i walked back in and almost shit himself. i got on the scale and he looked at me in amazement. i asked about slin, he sadi he didnt know why i would want to use it. I explained, and he was perplexed. so funny.

It was my familly doc since i was about 10 yr old. he was really good abotu protecting privacy. He did discuss it w my mom, whom i already told i was on roids.

i rememner my buddy got a bottle of american anadrol 50. brown bottle ,red label made by syntex i think. The tabs were white and had brown spots they were so old. But this shit ROCKED!!!!

L

Reforvit-B was some pretty good dbol for only 18.00 per 50ml bottle at the time. That and the thai pink Anabols were great. My favorite was Indonesian dbol called Dupa.

I never got to try the old "2902" Mexican Syntex Anadrol:(

I tried the Brazilian Hemogenins though, and the were very strong. The pink anadrol that syntex made down in Mexico around '94 were decent at the time as well, for the price....the ones in the blister packs, not the glass bottles.

Man, I could write a ton on this thread...lol:D

Primotestons were great testosterone back then in Mexico, I miss those.

I'll say this.....

With the explosion of UGL's in the 2000's, and the decline of Mexican products, it took all the fun out of trying to decipher whether the Mexican products you bought were fake or real. While I was happy for the expansion of TTokkyo and QV and Denkall and their increased selections and higher dosed concentrations, they also took all the fun out of things....in a sick way. Only vets who were around at that time could relate to that;)

We had all the fakes down PAT! It was fun just knowing how to spot the real products from the fakes:D

BMJ

Reforvit-B was some pretty good dbol for only 18.00 per 50ml bottle at the time. That and the thai pink Anabols were great. My favorite was Indonesian dbol called Dupa.

I never got to try the old "2902" Mexican Syntex Anadrol:(

I tried the Brazilian Hemogenins though, and the were very strong. The pink anadrol that syntex made down in Mexico around '94 were decent at the time as well, for the price....the ones in the blister packs, not the glass bottles.

Man, I could write a ton on this thread...lol:D

Primotestons were great testosterone back then in Mexico, I miss those.

I'll say this.....

With the explosion of UGL's in the 2000's, and the decline of Mexican products, it took all the fun out of trying to decipher whether the Mexican products you bought were fake or real. While I was happy for the expansion of TTokkyo and QV and Denkall and their increased selections and higher dosed concentrations, they also took all the fun out of things....in a sick way. Only vets who were around at that time could relate to that;)

We had all the fakes down PAT! It was fun just knowing how to spot the real products from the fakes:D

BMJ

So true bro so true. I loved the old ttokkyo. Any of the old mexican vet companies like brovel, tornel, jurox, loeffler, I loved them. Those days are long gone for me but I loved them when they were around. The human grade sostenon 250 amos were the absolute bomb but they were just so damn expensive it became hard to use it.

But those were the days. Sadly they are gone never to return.

Wow...

Organon Sustanon RediJects.. Fuck you! I used to go down to Mexico and take my stuff right in the pharmacy backroom.I still to this day cannot believe I shot myself with a 2" Garden hose designed to slay dragons. Denkal, Ttokyo and Organon and Thai dbol that was actually real.. Holy shit I miss those days.. My first cycle was a lot like Lucians... Lived with another guy and we had just got out of the marine corps. We literally grilled ALL DAY LONG ad just gorged ourselves with food.. FUCK! I want from 180 to 235!

American Bodybuilding! LOL! Wasnt that guys name Rick or something.. and Shawn Ray sometimes.. FUCK! Thats too funny!

tons of brovel t200 back in those days as well...but those hemogenin brazillian A50's were the shit, i loved those things.

I must be old as dirt. Do any of you guys remember the old iron man magazine when they were really small and peary radar was the editor?
I got a copy of ugsh in about 1982. There were 3 addresses with phone
numbers( I think the "list" was an extra 5 bucks.). I called one that was on the east coast. The owner answered I told him about the ad. He asked well what would you like? Told him some cyp dbol and deca. He says ok give me your info and it will be there in a few days C.O.D! sure enough here comes ups later that week. No prob. Times sure have changed

I recently saw a TMichael website. It got me to thinking about those days, like about 1996....when i started messing with gear. i would never do it now cuz i am older and know its ILEGAL!!!!!

lets see first cycle
old omnadren, black writing with a blue and white box.
250mg per wk for 10 weeks.
week 5 6 and 7 i added 250 mg of the old brown amp primoteston from shering.

10 weeks off, then
150 mg wk of GANABOL 50. Dominican EQ, big brown bottle with a green label.

lol from there it was on to the Brovel testosterona, Tornel Test, Brovel Nandralona, Brovel prop, and then we found....RUSSIAN DBOL!!!! whew those were awesome. came with the black rubber band around them.

Had some steris shit that was fake as hell, so back to the mexican stuff. oh almost forgot......HEMOGENIN from Brazil! a50! then it was time at about 21 yr old...HUMATROPE!

ahhh the days of hot colored spandex, hip sacks, workboots, and mexican gear. wasnt long before TtoKKyo came along and things got a lil too hot for everyone.

Those were some good times. Brings back memories myself. How times have changed.

I liked the cytahoh 250 from the early 90's....along with the russian d....used to get shrink wrapped steris test in the 80's right from the vet....

lol jogging the old memory.. my first order: 1 10ml bottle of deca 200.. the dude sent it from the uk in a plain white letter envelope... and the damn thing actually made it to me :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131