over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old school

I've been lifting for 50 years. Still in great shape, own a personal training company.
WTF does everyone have to have earbuds or headphones on the weight floor. I think it's dangerous, what happens when I drop a plate off the bar and you can't hear me say "Look out!" and it crushes your foot, tough tittie!
Saw a couple walk in put in their ear buds, tune in their music and proceed to work out without saying a word to each other. That's working out together?
I'm sick and tired of trying to ask some asshole if they are using the piece of equipment I want but they can't hear me. Fucking rude! When I started out one of the most valuable ways to learn was to listen to what the old vets were saying around the bench, squat, whatever. The gym was like a family we always talked about training. Not anymore.
Also WTF is with you deadlifters???? Why is it ok to literally throw the bar at the floor with hundreds of pounds on it. Back in the day if you did that (dropped the weight) the old vets would gather around and say "don't break the weights. you can ruin the roller bearings in the bar." Also it's disrespecting the gym. Oh I know some 150lb douche bag posted dropping the bar on "you tube" so it must be ok.
When I train my clients it's a nonstop flow of info critiquing their form. Can't learn shit if you can't hear. It's like wearing buds while riding a bike outside. That way you can't hear the car that's about to kill you. Good God.
Personal music is fine on cardio. Don't care if you blow your brains out doing cardio.
Please stop hurting the bars!
I have about the most expensive headphones you can buy and I can hear everything going on I’m the gym with them on. I’m m old been at it 35 yrs. The reason I wear them is I can’t stand the fucking gay ass pussyfart music the gyms play. I started wearing them so I didn’t have to hear fucking idiots blabbing and gym
Music sucks. I get what your saying though. I stopped asking questions to people hogging equipment I just get in there and use what I want. If anyone has a problem I’ll solve it for them in the parking lot. Wouldn’t be the first time and I’m
Sure it won’t be the last.

Been lifting for 43 years. I use over the ear, slim profile noise blockers (like at the gun range) as I dont want to hear gym music (any music), gym people, etc.
I like being in my own head, no distractions.
I can tell if someone is talking to me, I simply remove them and respond. the weight-dropping thing, I agree, if you can lift it, you can put it down.
My wife and I train together some days, we know exactly what the other is doing, no conversation needed. (After 30+ years of training together).
She has in her music ear-buds, I wear my noise-blockers. Theres nothing rude about it. It just 'is what it is'.

Rude are the whack-jobs constantly running around gyms yapping to everyone IMO...

Actually, saw a guy in the gym over the weekend who had a LEGIT Telemarketer head piece with a MIC by BEATS LOL..
had a full on conference on one of the only 3 benches avail at prime time lol...

I was on the Stairmaster just people watching having a chuckle..

I wear my buds even with no music just to not to get involved.. God forbid you look available all the conversations and time wasters fall in... I fall out... wayyyyy out

BIOGENIX

I have Bose

Believe those are it...a quiet and aware mode - quiet mode you can listen to your music or no music blocks literally 98% outside noise

I play w.e I like but music from the 1980s - brings me back

Sure I don't need it to focus but I can focus and enjoy music same time ...and lift !!!

It's almost like eating ice cream cake every day 😂

I must have superhuman hearing because Iv spent a ton of money on noise canceling headphones, over the ear and buds, beats, Sony, jbl….these claims are bullshit I can hear everything going on with all of them in. Then again the placebo effect does not work on me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131