Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Norditropin Simplex, Novo Nordisk

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Saizen, Merck Serono

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Omnitrope, Sandoz

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I have never been the US but I have ate plenty of US imported foods. Generally most is what I would call watered down. Lots of sugar, sweetners, artificial flavours, crappy oils etc added. The chocolate in the US is awful. The cheese is even worse. I see programmes and they make some amazing food then basically put cheese that resembles plastic on top :eek: I have never drank the coke though. I will say I would love to eat BBQ in parts of the US though :eek::love:

Come down to Cajun country... No food like it - I ga-rawn-tee

Don't compare it to any garbage called Cajun that aint from "Sout Looz-E-Anna"

Come down to Cajun country... No food like it - I ga-rawn-tee

Don't compare it to any garbage called Cajun that aint from "Sout Looz-E-Anna"

You speak the truth. I used to work with a guy that grew up in New Orleans...and had season tickets to the Saints. Whenever his brother couldn't make it...I went with him. Hell of a road trip.

Leave work at 5:00 PM on Friday and drive all night. Spend all Saturday in the Quarter eating at various places he knew...get up on Sunday morning...head to "Mothers" for Crawfish Etouffee Omelets with Bloody Mary's for breakfast....hit the game at 1:00...and leave straight from the Dome and drive all the way back home so that we could be at work on Monday morning.

I don't know if I could do that now at my age! :D

normally there shouldn't be a difference between pharmagrade hgh... but actually i can say that genos reached a higher test result than nordis...
eventhough, jins scored really close to them at a much better price :D

I have never been the US but I have ate plenty of US imported foods. Generally most is what I would call watered down. Lots of sugar, sweetners, artificial flavours, crappy oils etc added. The chocolate in the US is awful. The cheese is even worse. I see programmes and they make some amazing food then basically put cheese that resembles plastic on top :eek: I have never drank the coke though. I will say I would love to eat BBQ in parts of the US though :eek::love:

These days you can get some of the Best Cheese in the World in the U.S.
There's a whole lot of Artisan Cheese Makers that are popping up all over the U.S.
There are some Descent Chocolatier's also, but you need to know where to go, and all you ever hear about is the Hershey Bar, and it's Crap Milk Chocolate............. JP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9GAeSH8IM&t=1s

This changed my perspective on GH, and the argument behind a good generic v.s pharmaceutical grade stuff. In the end, your own individual physiology will play a major factor in all of this. How well you synthesize, and the available metabolites you have in your body will determine a lot of this.

Part of a big reason why you're seeing some guys score 18 while others score 32 on the same batch of the same generic GH. And why some people prefer certain brands of GH over others.

This is all of course my own (limited but growing) understanding of GH.
Thinker just clicked on this link and it does not exist. Send the info to me before I turn into green beast u dirty slut!

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Thinker just clicked on this link and it does not exist. Send the info to me before I turn into green beast u dirty slut!

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
It got taken off Dev.

I'll see if I can try to find it again; not on podcast addict either.

It was a really good talk! Scott goes into the specifics of physiological mechanisms behind GH response; especially their variability.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We have good food it's just not the big name brand crap. For example kraft cheese singles(pre-sliced for sandwiches) sucks. But if you buy some cheese from a small family producer in Wisconsin you will be getting quality that can stand toe to toe with European offerings. Our mass-produced stuff is garbage but for those who desire it quality products are available.

Jins or Ansomone, would never pay an arm and a leg for some of these western pharma brands

Sorry, Elvia, but your statement is both true and false. Is some of the cheese and chocolate awful? Sure, if you choose to buy the cheapest stuff, but basically everyone who lives here also has access to the best of the best, as well. That's the cool thing about the US. We have virtually everything here. What one decides to put in their mouth will depend on personal preferences and finances. Availability is rarely an issue.

With that said, each country has certain characteristics which can cause one to make a generalization. For instance, the U.S. has a million fast-food restaurants, so if one comes here and wants to keep their meal cost in the $5-$8 range, that is pretty much what they'll be eating. This has caused some people to not only dislike the food here (based on their own limited experience), but to mischaracterize it as well.

For example, I knew of a Thai girl who came here on a K1 Visa to be with her husband in the U.S. Unfortunately, her ex-military husband was rather poor, living at near poverty level according to the current U.S. poverty guidelines. She went from eating her native food (mostly home-cooked by her family) to subsisting almost entirely on burgers and fries (or variants thereof). After a few days she absolutely hated it and came to the conclusion that she did not like the food in the U.S. Because of her own limited experience, she was unaware of the vast number of dining options available to her. Therefore, she wrongly characterized the U.S as being "all burgers and fries".

Few countries (if any) have as many fast-food restaurants as the U.S., so it is understandable why people might make the above assumption. Still, even with all those fast-food restaurants around, we still have a massive variety food available for anyone who wants it.

Sorry, Elvia, but your statement is both true and false. Is some of the cheese and chocolate awful? Sure, if you choose to buy the cheapest stuff, but basically everyone who lives here also has access to the best of the best, as well. That's the cool thing about the US. We have virtually everything here. What one decides to put in their mouth will depend on personal preferences and finances. Availability is rarely an issue.

With that said, each country has certain characteristics which can cause one to make a generalization. For instance, the U.S. has a million fast-food restaurants, so if one comes here and wants to keep their meal cost in the $5-$8 range, that is pretty much what they'll be eating. This has caused some people to not only dislike the food here (based on their own limited experience), but to mischaracterize it as well.

For example, I knew of a Thai girl who came here on a K1 Visa to be with her husband in the U.S. Unfortunately, her ex-military husband was rather poor, living at near poverty level according to the current U.S. poverty guidelines. She went from eating her native food (mostly home-cooked by her family) to subsisting almost entirely on burgers and fries (or variants thereof). After a few days she absolutely hated it and came to the conclusion that she did not like the food in the U.S. Because of her own limited experience, she was unaware of the vast number of dining options available to her. Therefore, she wrongly characterized the U.S as being "all burgers and fries".

Few countries (if any) have as many fast-food restaurants as the U.S., so it is understandable why people might make the above assumption. Still, even with all those fast-food restaurants around, we still have a massive variety food available for anyone who wants it.

I think Elvia compared the cheese ans chocolate variety of the US to that of Switzerland. And the US does simply nit stand a chance here in terms of quality, no matter how much variety you have over here. The quality from small farms in the valleys of the Alps makinf their own cheese and chocolate simply reigns supreme over the US stuff. Yes that includes the expensive stuff. If you haven’t tried it (I live in Austria, neighboring country to Switzerland and nearly the same cheese and chocolate standard) you can’t really appreciate and acknowledge the difference haha :)

But definitely agree with the rest of your statement. Variety over here in the States ( currently living here for 8 months because of university) is great and you can get awesome stuff and high quality, healthy foods IF you choose to.

seros by a mile are the best i have ever used - these literally helped recomposition my physique, and i wasnt even dieting. watching, but not dieting hard. ive tried so many dif generics and humatrope and by far seros win by a mile.....for me atleast.

just have to wait about 4-5 months to see the gains and then one day you wake up and you look totally different.
love em

Bump, Serostim could be my all time favorite, great gains and looks during the period I was mainly using Serostim.

While I don't think hgh gains are muscle I did like how I looked. Too bad I can't use all the sero I have due tt Cancer past

Ecoli based (huma) vs mammalian based (sero)
Will always be better in terms of fat loss and and bloat.
Anyone whose consistently used both would normally tell you they looked better on huma vs sero.

I think Elvia compared the cheese ans chocolate variety of the US to that of Switzerland. And the US does simply nit stand a chance here in terms of quality, no matter how much variety you have over here. The quality from small farms in the valleys of the Alps makinf their own cheese and chocolate simply reigns supreme over the US stuff. Yes that includes the expensive stuff. If you haven’t tried it (I live in Austria, neighboring country to Switzerland and nearly the same cheese and chocolate standard) you can’t really appreciate and acknowledge the difference haha :)

But definitely agree with the rest of your statement. Variety over here in the States ( currently living here for 8 months because of university) is great and you can get awesome stuff and high quality, healthy foods IF you choose to.

Very old thread that was just bumped up and I have only just noticed this and want to state that's exactly what I meant. Obviously the US is massive and has tonnes of variety. All countries import tonnes of foods such as cheese and chocolate. So you can get the best products in any developed countries if you look for them. I am sure the US also had some great local producers as well. The UK is the same.

I am not even sure why we got onto this subject but I was particularly posting about chocolate and cheese and yes going from Switzerland. Over here cheese and chocolate is a massive deal as you know Austianoak. Literally if I go into town (quite small) there are approx 20 chocolatiers. They are all over the place but very expensive. I have tried everything and it doesn't have to be expensive to be nice. Many of my fav brands are very cheap. You can't beat a bit of Cadbury's (mainly cheap milk chocolate) at times :D Although that is British and I don't think is sold much in the US. When I do eat chocolate it's generally a store bought bar of 85% dark chocolate such Lindt. In the UK I often bought Moser Roth (German) which is very nice as well. Sometimes for a treat I will go to Läderach Chocolatiers in town as well.

Very old thread that was just bumped up and I have only just noticed this and want to state that's exactly what I meant. Obviously the US is massive and has tonnes of variety. All countries import tonnes of foods such as cheese and chocolate. So you can get the best products in any developed countries if you look for them. I am sure the US also had some great local producers as well. The UK is the same.

I am not even sure why we got onto this subject but I was particularly posting about chocolate and cheese and yes going from Switzerland. Over here cheese and chocolate is a massive deal as you know Austianoak. Literally if I go into town (quite small) there are approx 20 chocolatiers. They are all over the place but very expensive. I have tried everything and it doesn't have to be expensive to be nice. Many of my fav brands are very cheap. You can't beat a bit of Cadbury's (mainly cheap milk chocolate) at times :D Although that is British and I don't think is sold much in the US. When I do eat chocolate it's generally a store bought bar of 85% dark chocolate such Lindt. In the UK I often bought Moser Roth (German) which is very nice as well. Sometimes for a treat I will go to Läderach Chocolatiers in town as well.
We mass produce garbage food in the US, its cheap. You pay double triple for the real stuff. In reality we pay more for food if we are eating natural and organic than other countries. People always think food is cheap in the US, its not though, not for same quality.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws