advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online personal trainers and your experience?

peco_12345

Registered
for those who have tried it, was it worth it? Did you feel you were getting your moneys worth and was it extensive enough to meet your needs?

yeah i hired shelby a while back, guy is great

i know a bunch of other guys here and on other sites who work with him and they all have great things to say about him too

I am working with JM and he is absolutely worth it. I think you will find the guys on this board have a great track record. Especially guys like Shelby and JM. Email some and see what they say it is like working with them. If you feel you need more hands on research your area and see if there is anyone that fits your needs.

You definitely get what you pay for though... guys a little more expensive can mean more in depth and stuff.. cant go wrong with the sponsors here though.

I got pretty lean lost a lot of muscle. However I found out I had bad adex so my estro was 260 during the entire diet so I prob would have had much better results had that been in check. He was quick to answer and even called me when I sent him my estro labs.

not to hijack the thread but where did you get the bad adex from? im starting to think ive got some fake stuff too.

Started with pure gear labs then I got extreme peptides then research stop all bad or underdosed. Finally just spent the money on pharma grade bc it's killed my Gaines and fat loss so much.

starting to work with dave from apexcontestprep.

will let you guys know how it goes

I've been working with Shelby Starnes for almost a year now and have made enormous changes to my body. Definitely money well spent. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

I have worked with Shelby for last couple months and think its some of the best money I have spent.

I've worked with a couple guys during prep and also offseason. Best money I've ever spent in regards to BBing, well, maybe second to gh :D

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

What kind of diets did you guys get put on? No specifics but carb cycle high carb low carb high or low fats. Cheats meals? Etc. I have followed Palumbos theories of fat builds muscle but I haven't built a lot of muscle with high fat and moderate carbs.

What kind of diets did you guys get put on? No specifics but carb cycle high carb low carb high or low fats. Cheats meals? Etc. I have followed Palumbos theories of fat builds muscle but I haven't built a lot of muscle with high fat and moderate carbs.

A good coach is going to figure out your body and do what works best. It really doesn't matter what kind of diets others have been put on, as there's no reason to believe that it would work for you.

I hired Shelby and he did great, I did a 12 week and plan on doing more with him :headbang:

Honest question for the guys who've hired trainers: Why did you hire one?

I've been very tempted to hire Shelby lately and might do that for this coming offseason.

I've held back so long because I always thought it was very important to KNOW YOUR OWN BODY FIRST. Assuming that most of the coaches use a similar guideline with each client, wouldn't it be better to really figure out what works for you rather than hire someone? ESPECIALLY since most of these trainers are never going to be with you or in front of you.

I almost enjoy tinkering with my diet and finding out what adjustments work and what doesn't.

Just looking for some perspective here.

Phil and I did well

he helped me break plateaus for sure.
-JS

Honest question for the guys who've hired trainers: Why did you hire one?

I've been very tempted to hire Shelby lately and might do that for this coming offseason.

I've held back so long because I always thought it was very important to KNOW YOUR OWN BODY FIRST. Assuming that most of the coaches use a similar guideline with each client, wouldn't it be better to really figure out what works for you rather than hire someone? ESPECIALLY since most of these trainers are never going to be with you or in front of you.

I almost enjoy tinkering with my diet and finding out what adjustments work and what doesn't.

Just looking for some perspective here.

I hired him because I have a hard time gaining and I always thought I was eating good, but I figured out I wasn't eating what I needed to grow, he helped me figure out ratios and pre/post workout meals for my body type and helped me change up workout routines for better results, I did more with him in 12 weeks than I did on my own in 1 year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131