over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Only 2 bottles of syntherol

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I can only afford 2 bottles. Wanna hit biceps. Im wondering if I could actually get a good cycle out of it or if that would be too little and im better off waiting till I can afford more. If 2 works, would you just recommened following the normal 30day protocol but just hitting the dead center of the bicep each time opposed to both heads? Thank you

i'm new to this forum, so maybe i missed something over the last several years but, why would you want to put that stuff in your body?

Its actually less dangerous than pretty much any aas or stimulant out there. Its just oil. No hormone damage, no heart damage, no liver/kidney damage,etc. very very safe if used properly.

Thats why im wondering if someone can give me some advice on my original ? BigA? Or any other expierenced users? Could bi's be done with 2 bottles and how would you propose a protocol? Thanks

Shoot both heads and take a lesser amount:

10 days 1ml x 4 = 40

10 days 1.5ml x 4 = 60

10 days 2ml x 4 = 80

5 weeks maintance (once a week) at 2ml per head= 20

grand total= 200

i'm new to this forum, so maybe i missed something over the last several years but, why would you want to put that stuff in your body?

Then you should read up first. Use the search button here.

10 days 1ml x 4 = 40

10 days 1.5ml x 4 = 60

10 days 2ml x 4 = 80

grand total= 200

Perfect answer to the question. Obviously, you won't get the same results as doing it properly, but it's a good compromise, especially if you are a good responder.

Perfect answer to the question. Obviously, you won't get the same results as doing it properly, but it's a good compromise, especially if you are a good responder.

Agreed and the product is great so dont be afraid just fallow ta safe injection protocol, suck in first

I can only afford 2 bottles. Wanna hit biceps. Im wondering if I could actually get a good cycle out of it or if that would be too little and im better off waiting till I can afford more. If 2 works, would you just recommened following the normal 30day protocol but just hitting the dead center of the bicep each time opposed to both heads? Thank you

Why not just wait until you can get the appropriate amount first so you can do it right?

Why not just wait until you can get the appropriate amount first so you can do it right?

Over the next 8weeks I plan to do my last cycle for quite a while. At least a year. Then its just hrt. From listening to BIGA synthol works better when your in a very anabolic state so the next 8week so of being on aas/gh/slin seems like the perfect timing.

10 days 1ml x 4 = 40

10 days 1.5ml x 4 = 60

10 days 2ml x 4 = 80

grand total= 200

Great thanks. On the synthetek website they showed a few protocols like "Some bodybuilders use 1ml per muscle (that is 1ml per muscle head – ie. inner head, outer head, etc). 1ml is used per day, every day, for a period of 2 weeks followed by a one week rest period. Then repeated."

or

"Other bodybuilders use 1ml per muscle 3 times a week for the first week, followed by 2ml per muscle 3 times a week the second week and 3ml per muscle 3 times a week the third week. That is followed by one or two week break, after which the usage pattern is repeated."

I was always familar with the 30day method followed by maintaince so i'll stick with what you recommened. I was either gonna do that or just stick with maybe the outter head but I dont wanna complicate things.

Would it be ok to add a cc of prop and then I could do it the recommened way or does it not work that way? Has to only be synthol?

Im starting to rethink this now. i may just sell my bottles.

Would it be ok to add a cc of prop and then I could do it the recommened way or does it not work that way? Has to only be synthol?

Im starting to rethink this now. i may just sell my bottles.

Definetely not. The prop will inflame the muscle too much and cause scar tissue. Plus the Syntherol will interfere with the prop's absorbtion.

Definetely not. The prop will inflame the muscle too much and cause scar tissue. Plus the Syntherol will interfere with the prop's absorbtion.

Thank you. In your opinion, if you just had 2 bottles, would you do bi's or side delts? Seems like with side delts I could do the whole protocol since there isnt 2 heads like the bicep but side delts are also bigger than bi's so I wonder if they would respond as well.

Thank you. In your opinion, if you just had 2 bottles, would you do bi's or side delts? Seems like with side delts I could do the whole protocol since there isnt 2 heads like the bicep but side delts are also bigger than bi's so I wonder if they would respond as well.

That's your personal decision. Which boydpart does it need it more?

That's your personal decision. Which boydpart does it need it more?

Def bi's. I was just asking b/c its always nice to be wider :) I just figured whats better, get a full run outta medial delts or a partial run outta bi's with what I got.

Def bi's. I was just asking b/c its always nice to be wider :) I just figured whats better, get a full run outta medial delts or a partial run outta bi's with what I got.

I used Syntherol in my biceps after years of training and maxed out genetic potential. It helped even my biceps up (left was lagging) and gave my biceps a more 'full' look to them. They have never looked better. I followed the standard routine found here on PM.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws