over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

Ok is h2o2 therapy alot like using msm or dsmo? I saw it mentioned here and jjb said something about hematocrit depletion???? Does it deplete hematocrit???

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Someone posted here that a doctor almost killed someone with hydrogen pyroxide therapy. Their red blood cell count was extremely low.
I just know from personal experimentation that if you put a drop of hydrogen pyroxide on a drop of blood the color disappears instantly.

I feel fine but should I drop my dmso dose.

Been doing 1 tablespoon 2x a day rather than teaspoon.

Am I gonna hurt myself?

I was doing 1 tablespoon DMSO 3x/day and felt great and looked younger but too many people complained of my odor.

I'm now taking 22.5-27.5 grams of MSM instead and feel great. My skin is still improved but was better on DMSO.

I was doing 1 tablespoon DMSO 3x/day and felt great and looked younger but too many people complained of my odor.

I'm now taking 22.5-27.5 grams of MSM instead and feel great. My skin is still improved but was better on DMSO.

I'm not sure oral does anything for viruses.
Ive only read stuff on applying to herpes topically for viruses.

Idk what oral would do for viruses let alone herpes or hiv or flu.

Cell barrier topical oral or topical.
I would love to prevent herpes lol or anything else.
but not reading much about oral and viruses.
how can be cure all orally.
My skin does look great today and I haven't acne scars

No feeling other than slight brain fog for 20 minutes.

Is oral gonna kill viruses? Like flu

Dimethyl Sulfoxide

(Page 25/26)DMSO may have some antiviral effects as well. In a study looking at the effect of DMSO on several parameters of herpes simplex virus (HSV) replication, some surprising results were found. DMSO reduces virion infectivity, inhibits viral deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) replication, and reduces the transcripts level of many HSV-1 genes. These findings suggest that the DMSO itself may have a role in antiherpetic activity, diverging from previous thought that it only functioned as a penetrant for antiviral medications.12

Kratom has antiviral properties as well.

"One reason DMSO may be able to prevent the flu and colds is that it TARGETS the lungs. This is why people who take DMSO have bad breath for short time."

I'm not sure oral does anything for viruses.
Ive only read stuff on applying to herpes topically for viruses.

Idk what oral would do for viruses let alone herpes or hiv or flu.

Cell barrier topical oral or topical.
I would love to prevent herpes lol or anything else.
but not reading much about oral and viruses.
how can be cure all orally.
My skin does look great today and I haven't acne scars

It's amazing how it softens the skin and improves elasticity to remove scars and wrinkles. My skin on my face is still soft from the MSM but seems less shiny.

Dimethyl Sulfoxide

(Page 25/26)DMSO may have some antiviral effects as well. In a study looking at the effect of DMSO on several parameters of herpes simplex virus (HSV) replication, some surprising results were found. DMSO reduces virion infectivity, inhibits viral deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) replication, and reduces the transcripts level of many HSV-1 genes. These findings suggest that the DMSO itself may have a role in antiherpetic activity, diverging from previous thought that it only functioned as a penetrant for antiviral medications.12

Kratom has antiviral properties as well.

"One reason DMSO may be able to prevent the flu and colds is that it TARGETS the lungs. This is why people who take DMSO have bad breath for short time."

I don't understand that research language.
Im guessing they mean its not just an oral carrier orally but also antiviral orally?
I'm just wondering this cure stuff.

Really? Cure herpes? Sounds iffy.
isn't herpes in spine?
Anyone with herpes wanna try?

But the flu stuff I'm interested in. Read a guy never getting sick

Last edited:
So legit MSM is a new staple at working up to 20g's a day? How's the brand you got JJ? Or did anyone have any success with an amazon one? Good research. I almost bought a bottle of DMSO when reading everything until the sour milk came up haha.

So legit MSM is a new staple at working up to 20g's a day? How's the brand you got JJ? Or did anyone have any success with an amazon one? Good research. I almost bought a bottle of DMSO when reading everything until the sour milk came up haha.

I honestly can't say what brand of MSM is best or even good. I tried to get a high quality powder. DMSO is technically still on my blood stream for two more days. Next week I should know if the MSM is giving me this same soft shin and reduced lines in my forehead. I'm very hopeful. I have no problem digesting the MSM.

I read the way you will know if you are taking too much MSM is you will get headaches. I haven't had a headache. MSM is sulphur. Sulphur is the beauty mineral. Find your max dose until you get a head ache, then lower it slowly until the head aches seize. This will be the optimum dose for beautification of hair, skin, nails, etc.

JJ, have you considered using the 99% DMSO that you have to reconstitute your peps and/or other "supps"? From what I've read, it acts as a preservative of sorts and removes the need for refrigeration. Guys have been doing it with PGE-1 and have noticed no loss of potency while storing it at room temp over several weeks.

JJ, have you considered using the 99% DMSO that you have to reconstitute your peps and/or other "supps"? From what I've read, it acts as a preservative of sorts and removes the need for refrigeration. Guys have been doing it with PGE-1 and have noticed no loss of potency while storing it at room temp over several weeks.

We are experimenting with DMSO as a carrier agent with our SARMs. The solution only uses 30% DMSO. I didn't know you could keep peps at room temperature this way. That would be a huge break through. You could travel with them and store them in bottles with eye droppers just like with research chems.

Would you still have to inject the PGE1 or rub it on as a transdermal? I guess you wouldn't want PGE1 in the wrong part of the penis or it may swell up the urethra?

This would be perfect for site muscle swelling preworkout.

We are experimenting with DMSO as a carrier agent with our SARMs. The solution only uses 30% DMSO. I didn't know you could keep peps at room temperature this way. That would be a huge break through. You could travel with them and store them in bottles with eye droppers just like with research chems.

Would you still have to inject the PGE1 or rub it on as a transdermal? I guess you wouldn't want PGE1 in the wrong part of the penis or it may swell up the urethra?

This would be perfect for site muscle swelling preworkout.

It's being injected. As for the room temp situation, I've only seen it tried with DMSO & the guys say it works well with no loss of potency. Prostaglandins are fatty acid compounds so I have no idea if this would work with peptides but may be worth experimenting with.

DMSO and PGTX System
Little is known about the actions of DMSO on the prostanoids (PG/TX). Studies have reported that DMSO can increase the synthesis of PGE1, a moderate vasodilator.61. PGE1 can reduce platelet aggregation by increasing cAMP levels and also inhibit the calcium-induced release of noradrenalin in nerve terminals, an affect that may antagonize vasoconstriction and reduction of cerebral blood flow.53

DMSO, it will be recalled, also has a direct effect on cAMP. It increases cAMP presumably by inhibiting phosphodiesterase,113 although an indirect action on PGI2-induced elevation of platelet cAMP by DMSO should not be ruled out. Any process that increases platelet cAMP will exert strong platelet deaggregation.

It has also been reported that DMSO can block PFG2 receptors and reduce PFE2 synthesis.82 Both these compounds can cause moderate platelet aggregation and PFG2 is known to induce vasoconstriction.60 The effects of DMSO on thromboxane synthesis are unknown. It could, however, inhibit TXA2, biosynthesis in much the same way as hydralazine or dipyridamole42 since it shares a number of similar properties with these agents: specifically, their increase of cAMP levels.

Last edited:
The DMSO is officially out of my blood stream and my face is very smooth, soft, and tight. I believe MSM at 20-25 grams a day is working great for anti aging. There is no stomach discomfort when adding 5 grams of MSM powder to each protein drink. It kind of adds to the texture as it's slightly grainy, not as much as creatine, but enough to go down smooth without any change to the flavor of the drink.

First time i used tren it was pellets with DMSO, worked damn good to, but the girl at the gym that i worked out with would always ask me why i stunk of garlic LOL
And yea im with Alin, i could NOT drink that shit !
You mix 1cc to 12oz of water

Someone posted here that a doctor almost killed someone with hydrogen pyroxide therapy. Their red blood cell count was extremely low.
I just know from personal experimentation that if you put a drop of hydrogen pyroxide on a drop of blood the color disappears instantly.

that was me ...the "doc" was giving a lady with HIV ...IV ozone and h202...

"Bio-Oxidative Medicine" Practitioner Disciplined

Jesus gas city lately. And diarrhea.
TMI but it needs to be known.

Does this stop?
I feel great otherwise

I got gas from DMSO but not from MSM.
MSM is definitely keeping my facial skin soft. It's less oily than with DMSO, but very soft.

MSM UPDATE :

I've been using 20-25 grams of MSM per day for a few weeks. I just started using water purified to remove chlorine as I read chlorine destroys the MSM.

My body is detoxing. 19 years of AAS toxins are coming out of my liver which isn't pleasant, but I'm excited that the toxins are coming out. Diarrhea is the worst part of the detox, and a generally crappy feeling. Kratom is helping with the crappy feeling and fatigue.

MSM For Detoxification - Dosage

MSM is no more toxic than water.

Daily dosages from 500-6000 mg per day may be ingested. The benefit of MSM is enhanced when coupled with equal amounts of vitamin C.

It is the ability of MSM to make the cell walls more permeable which makes MSM important for detoxification. When starting to take MSM, some people may experience negative detoxification symptoms in the first 1-10 days during which toxins are flushed from the system. Symptoms may include diarrhea, skin rash and/or possible headache along with fatigue.

In general the more intense the symptoms, the more toxins there are in the body, and the more MSM is needed for detoxification. To reduce toxic symptoms, start with a lower dose of 750 mg, twice a day and build up to 3,000 mg. twice a day.

Otherwise for maximum benefit, it is recommended to use a dose of 3,000 mg twice a day. This dose can be safely continued indefinitely as par of an ongoing detoxification regimen.

I'm more interested in anit viral and making meds more effective.
I don't think mms can do that. So Ill bare with dmso drama

I'm more interested in anit viral and making meds more effective.
I don't think mms can do that. So Ill bare with dmso drama

Kratom has antiviral and antiviral properties.

I wish MSM had more antiviral properties.
In actuality, 15% of ingested MSM converts to DMSO, and 15% DMSO converts to MSM. So, you get some antiviral benefits from MSM, but a lot more from DMSO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
tomodanotri
NapsGear