over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

Okay, I haven't read the entire thread , but does anyone else have issues with DMSO burning your skin?

The more you use the more it burns. I have found if you apply it and then apply a coat of an oatmeal based lotion like Aveeno over the top of it the burning for me is reduced by about 75%

The more you use the more it burns. I have found if you apply it and then apply a coat of an oatmeal based lotion like Aveeno over the top of it the burning for me is reduced by about 75%

Aloe helps as well, in most tack or farm supplies shops aloe is sold right next to DMSO.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413934082.868288.jpg
This is one I really like because of the convenience of applying it. The aloe mixture really helps with the irritation.

ive been mixing it with my absorbine linament gel and I get no burn at all. I pulled a muscle in my upper quad and was able to walk on it again in two days with no pain at all. I am still using the 99.9% liquid for this.

I too can confirm the sour milk smell took 1tbs twice in the morning the 2nd day at work was loaded with comments of the entire room smelling. I will test again this weekend when I can take at bedtime and see if I can pass the smell test in the morning. The results on the joints are amazing though, I was never overly impressed with the use topically but orally does work for sure. As great the benefits they don't out weigh the fact that other people actually cringe to the smell.

Another great use for DMSO!! I had a couple bruises from subq injections and have a physical tomorrow. Pretty nervous about it. About three hours ago I applied DMSO topically and they are literally almost gone. This stuff has so many uses both topically and orally.

Update on how the MSM is treating you JJ?

I love it. I take 20 grams a day. I swear it's helping keep me healthy. I'm around a lot of sick people in my job and I've been healthy.
I feel it's helping my hair come back and smoothing out my skin.
It's a detoxifier of the liver. All MSM is is sulphur which is the beauty mineral.
It's a true bodybuilding supplement just in the fact it opens up tissue so toxins can come out through the pours, plus makes tissue more elastic.
Can't beat the benefits for such a minimal financial investment. :)

I love it. I take 20 grams a day. I swear it's helping keep me healthy. I'm around a lot of sick people in my job and I've been healthy.
It's a detoxifier of the liver. All MSM is is sulphur which is the beauty mineral.
It's a true bodybuilding supplement just in the fact it opens up tissue so toxins can come out through the pours, plus makes tissue more elastic.

Which brand did u find that works

according to this article one that uses distillation to purify it.

**broken link removed**!

So would one suffice to say that MSM is just as good? Or if i added in gluth it would be the best bet?

Sent from my i-PP using TAPATRASH!

At the gym I used to train at back in the 80's the gym owner used to give us a tablespoon DMSO with a Goody's powder to rub on aching muscles and joints...stuff worked wonders but I hated the taste in my mouth! Every time I broke a sweat I could smell it on my skin... not good for attracting the ladies!

So would one suffice to say that MSM is just as good? Or if i added in gluth it would be the best bet?

Sent from my i-PP using TAPATRASH!

right and its supposed to help the body produce more glutathione.

I'm assuming injectable DMSO would cause the same rancid smell to occur ? Or would it not?

Such a hefty dose.. are you cycling 20 grams? or year round 20 grams of MSM sulfur.. Also what are you adding to it.

i found this place that sells distillation MSM. it seems like a good price tho i havent done a lot of looking.

Shop around a bit, you can do much better on pricing. MSM is used for horses, may try to look toward that kind of supplier....

Such a hefty dose.. are you cycling 20 grams? or year round 20 grams of MSM sulfur.. Also what are you adding to it.

I do 20 grams a day as well, not cycling, every day divided up into two 10 gram doses. It's about two teaspoons worth. MSM is bitter so I mix it with a sweetened drink to make it a bit more palatable.

**broken link removed**
can get large amounts of dmso and msm for a good price.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131