over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals for power/strenght

LMAO

My liver had a panic attack reading that.

What's sad is that dude will run that thinking he will be okay. These new kids :banghead:

The guys who compete at that level are genetically different in a number of ways. One is lack of sides. The guy benched 664 I believe raw at that time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yes two people who benched 660-700+ raw in competition has done 400-500 mg drol a day before the meet. That is "the talk" about these two monsters at least.

Anadrol in terms of how quickly my strength increases. But sides are too bad so I don't run it anymore.

Superdrol is my favorite out of all, minimal water gain, muscles are hard and you get stronger. But like with anadrol the sides keep me from running it.

I know it has been discussed overall but for powerlifting purposes would dosing only prior to a training session provide measureable strength results? Personally I train four days per week.

I know it has been discussed overall but for powerlifting purposes would dosing only prior to a training session provide measureable strength results? Personally I train four days per week.

I have anavar and superdrol, was gonna try the same thing. Anavar pre workout gives good pumps

Anadrol is definitely the favorite in top tier powerlifting in my experience. I've seen up to 500mg a day. I've used up to 200mg at the time I could rep 2x my body weight.

Winstrol is surprisingly popular, the last two weeks or so at 100mg+

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I made an observation regarding high dose winny yrs ago. I thought I had 20mg custom caps, I was running two to three a day. During that time I was hard as steel, and hitting bench multiple times weekly with huge gains in strength each time as in up to 20 pound increses each time back to back. This went on for about a month. Turns out the caps were 60mg a pop, so I was running liver eating doses. Lucally Labs caught it, but not before my bad cholesterol hit 237, with good of 2, and horrible BP. Doc flipped out, said I was a walking heart attack time bomb. While the ODing was unintentionally done, it served as a huge wake up call on many levels, esp regarding being reckless and not doing my due diligence on knowing what exactly was going in my body. But it did show me that mg for mg Winny is potent.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
If you were running orals for strength, what would you take? I've heard anywhere from

100mg anavar
100mg drol
30mg superdrol

methyltrienolone... without a doubt. as low as 500mcg/day, up to 2.5mg (what I run)... even ran 500mcg MTB along with 100-150mg anadrol, and worked fucking great.

500mcg-1mg MTB + 100mg dbol + 100mg drol an hour pre-workout is fucking great, especially with 2g test and 700 tren ace/wk.

I thought about doing this with superdrol because I already have lethargy problems. So why not taking it only pre training. How long is the active life?

Also what do you guys think of using drol while cutting since it kills appetite?

For me anadrol gave me the best out of all the orals I've tried but believe it or not stanozolol / winstrol is a close second

Yes..it would. That's how I always dose my orals anymore if I run them. I like bases pre workout for the same reason. Test base, tren base

For me anadrol gave me the best out of all the orals I've tried but believe it or not stanozolol / winstrol is a close second
Yeah I'm a big fan of Winstrol/Tbol mix...But Anadrol hands down for all out strenght...

THE REAPER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner