over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT My wife was asked to be on Tommy Hilfigers new show "THE CUT"

Mr.Huge

Registered
Casting Producer for Tommy Hilfiger's new CBS show, "THE CUT" contacted my wife today and offerred her to be one of 16 people they will have on there show. Its a show similar to "The Apprentice by Donald Trumph however with Tommy Hilfiger in place of Trumph.

As some of you may know my wife is a fashion jewelry designer and has her own jewerly lines in which is just exploding right now. She has been busting her ass and its finally paying off. She has landed some huge contracts as of lately and is starting to get some good press with her work. I know this has nothing to do with B/B but Im proud of her! She rightfully deserves it!~

THE CUT is a new reality series that will pit 16 style-savvy contestants against each other in a competition to find America's fashion trendsetter of tomorrow.

Tommy Hilfiger will host the series and, ultimately, mentor the winner who will be awarded the opportunity to design his or her own collection under the Tommy Hilfiger label and become the next great American designer.

Not sure if shes gonna even do it but its cool she got offerred this opportunity.

Mr.Huge

Cha-Ching!!!! Hell bro you need to push her to do it. Then when she replaces jakob the jewler for designing all tha bling bling for the hip hop stars you can just sit back and do nothin all day but lift, sleep, fuck, and watch TV.

When your on MTV cribs, give promuscle a shout out.

Maverick

Last edited:
she should go for it, as long as her byusiness doesnt hurt from it.

Damn affirmative action!!!!

Its always you Puerto Ricans getting the good shit!!! LOL brother,good luck to both of you,thats awesome..

rflmao...

BALDNAZI said:
Its always you Puerto Ricans getting the good shit!!! LOL brother,good luck to both of you,thats awesome..

Whys it always gotta be a racial thing cracker! lmao... j/k Oh yehh and my wifes white fool.....lol

Yeah whatever way you look at it even if she is the last of the 16 people on the show or the first one off it she will have had plenty of publicity from the show which i think would be a win win situation either way you look at it.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
well they usually pay around 4 grand a week whenon a reality show so the longer she stays on the show the mo money bro , so id say she should do it.

!!

what vander said..

Vander_V said:
well they usually pay around 4 grand a week whenon a reality show so the longer she stays on the show the mo money bro , so id say she should do it.

shit huge, have her make me some 3-4x tall tommy shit then, id pay a premium for it, lol
like they say in rockyV GO FOR IT
frk

TELL HER ALL THE MUTANTS SAY....GO FOR IT!

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU....YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A GOOD MARRIAGE. AT LEAST YOU RESPECT HER. I DON'T SEE MUCH MARITAL HAPPINESS IN REAL LIFE....SO IT'S GOOD TO HEAR. :)

we have been trying to talk her into it...

shes gonna meet with the casting director Oct. 10th in Chicago and go from there. She really does not feel comfortable going on tv is what shes saying. However, i think if she does it, she will do well. We have a 5 year old daughter in which we will have to get all the fam together to watch since i too work full time. This too is influencing her decision greatly shes never been away from out daughter for more then a couple days. This would be a 2 month filming. Also has to fly out to LA and meet with all the other casting crew etc. for a few weeks prior.

Oh well I think its kind of cool that they contacted her because the normal procedure was skipped with her. Normally have to apply for something like this and go through a interview process etc. They contacted her directly and asked her to be a part of it. So I believe they seen her work and feel she has a good potential to make it in the fashion industry.

Mr.Huge

Way to go huge. Sounds like a great opportunity that might be worth the couple of months away from the family. The exposure alone should help her business out a lot. Plus having Hillfiger as a reference could be huge.

|--[\\\]>---------- Hey Huge, tell J i'm proud of her. that is really cool. she's a hard worker and it's all paying off now...i always wondered why she stuck with a loser like you! LOL! j/k you beaner...and tell the little one i'll send her some Nutterbutters soon!

lol...

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>---------- Hey Huge, tell J i'm proud of her. that is really cool. she's a hard worker and it's all paying off now...i always wondered why she stuck with a loser like you! LOL! j/k you beaner...and tell the little one i'll send her some Nutterbutters soon!

Damn Asians always going for the young girls hearts.... leave my daughter alone shes only five you pedafile. Try to win her over with nutter butters i know what you trying to do fucker! Thanks to the rest of you who have replied.

Mr.Huge

even if her biz suffers temporarily while she does the show.

the resulting increase in exposure of her biz as well as the new deals she will be offered will more than make up for any downtrend in biz during that time.

this is kinda like a MUST DO type of thing in my eyes.

|--[\\\\]>----------- you should have her go on the show and ED shes on, she should wear t-shirts with her company name/website on it so she gets free advertisment.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>----------- you should have her go on the show and ED shes on, she should wear t-shirts with her company name/website on it so she gets free advertisment.

she wont be allowed to do that.

Just wanted to say im proud of my wife...

Some of you may remember this thread.. she never did the show but she did win another award recently and is now in New York with some big wig established designers.

She now has Flying Lizard Designs as her mentors! Her business is really taking off & I just want to say I am very proud of her. Still busting her ass each day struggling to get by but its happening & she deserves it more then anyone else! Has made it in some magz already as well. The future looks very good for her. (Ill probably be working for her soon lol..)

She is now in alot of the hottest boutiques:

CALIFORNIA
BOMBSHELL
322 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
310-372-0777

BRYAN LEE
1840 Union Street
San Francisco, CA 42123
415-923-9923

DALE MICHELE
457 North Beverly Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-279-1956

GLOW
3261 Lakeshore Ave
Oakland, CA 94610

HALO
2068 Union Street
San Francisco CA 94123

IDEELE (coming soon)
1600 Haight Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
415-431-8836

UNA MAE'S
4651 Kingswell
LA, CA 90027

MARYLAND
VIA CHIC
201 east pratt St. suite 50
Baltimore, MD 21202
866-245-2442

NEW YORK
JIRASUDA
248 elizabeth st
new york, ny 10012
212-941-1101

Online stores:

www.jamirodriguezjewelry.com

www.luvcharlie.com
www.virginthreads.com
www.kewlfinds.com
www.blondette.com

Also has a showroom:

Junk Yard - located at:

The New Mart
127 East 9th Street
Suite 908
Los Angeles CA 90015
213-327-5256

GLAD TO HEAR IT, HUGE!

IT SURE IS NICE TO HEAR A LITTLE GOOD NEWS ONCE IN AWHILE! EVERYTHING SEEMS IN SUCH TURMOIL WITH MOST RELATIONSHIPS....ITS NICE TO HEAR...FOR ME AT LEAST! :cool:

MR. HUGE,

She can only benefit by going on the show...she can talk about her jewelry line every chance she can...she can wear her line all the time on cam, and with it being TOMMY, people are going to watch especially people age 21 to 35.

best of luck to her and she should have a blast ;)

Plus you never know what kind of doors can open for her after this show.

JETHRO TULL said:
I DON'T SEE MUCH MARITAL HAPPINESS IN REAL LIFE.... :)

Oh there you go bringing me up again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity