over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Silva is A FRAUD/HYPE

mexikaz

Registered
Im sorry i wanted to add a reply on the other thread but it was getting hijacked. N-E-WAY

Everyone is miss the big picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isnt any one mentioning that "the best pound for pound fighter" didnt attack leites every time he went down. maybe cause he knew he would get his ass handed to him. why shouldnt leites use his strenghts for a fight.isnt that wat silva was doing? IF hes so good get on the ground and battle it out bjj style!!!!!
if u seen any of the fedor vs nog fights u see fedor made it a point to face him on the ground.and he beat the hell out of him. im not a big fedor fan either but he is the best in the world period!!!!!

Silva is just UFC HYPE!!!!!

HES THE LEBRON OF THE UFC!!!!!!

?????? Have you seen Lebron James play basketball? Or did I miss something?:confused:

I agree, saying he's the Lebron of the UFC is like saying he's the best in the sport. Lebron is a 23 yr old freak of nature about to be named league MVP who is still 3 years away from peaking. Jordan didn't win his first champioship until he was 27.

Bad analogy

That being said I do feel Silva dogs it and doesnt want to get into a real fight if he doesn't want to. I've lost alot of respect for the guy.

Silva should've moved to light heavyweight a long time ago. He's staying at that middleweight because he's a bitch. I guarantee it. You know who silva should fight? Cung Le. Cung Le would decimate silva, 100%. And Silva isn't a better fighter than Fedor, there's no comparison. Fedor has more sanctioned fights with more wins and 0 losses, silva has lost plenty. Leave it to the UFC to hype fighters and sway pound for pound rankings. I hope that Joe Rogan is reading this, that little bitch.

wow i don't know what to say?? when i use to box i was taught that you make the other guy fight your fight? thats what Anderson did, he fought his fight, why go to the ground with a guy that you know is superior to you on the ground, just like if you were a boxer why would you get inside and bang with a power puncher, fuck no you stick and move and box his fucking ears off, all Anderson did was fight his fight and he is still champion!

Last edited:
wow i don't know what to say?? when i use to box i was taught that you make the other guy fight your fight? thats what Anderson did, he fought his fight, why go to the ground with a guy that you know is superior to you on the ground, just like if you were a boxer why would you get inside and bang with a power puncher, fuck no you stick and move and box is fucking ears off, all Anderson did was fight his fight and he is still champion!

Exactly, Leites had him on the ground and did nothing. Anderson beats people the way he wants to.

wow i don't know what to say?? when i use to box i was taught that you make the other guy fight your fight? thats what Anderson did, he fought his fight, why go to the ground with a guy that you know is superior to you on the ground, just like if you were a boxer why would you get inside and bang with a power puncher, fuck no you stick and move and box is fucking ears off, all Anderson did was fight his fight and he is still champion!

yes agree, but I think the point is, he stays in lower classes because he knows he wouldnt win. If he is the best lb for lb fighter he should take some risks and fight some other big names in higher clases or even lower classes. Same thing with GSP, fight some new fighters, it gets old seeing the same 3 people fight him over and over again.

shit fedor has fought dudes smaller then him, and he has fought guys fucking 7 feet tall or 400+ lbs. and he beats them on the floor and he beats them in clinching and he beats them in stand up.

yes agree, but I think the point is, he stays in lower classes because he knows he wouldnt win. If he is the best lb for lb fighter he should take some risks and fight some other big names in higher clases or even lower classes. Same thing with GSP, fight some new fighters, it gets old seeing the same 3 people fight him over and over again.

shit fedor has fought dudes smaller then him, and he has fought guys fucking 7 feet tall or 400+ lbs. and he beats them on the floor and he beats them in clinching and he beats them in stand up.

All too true. Silva hangs in the low weights to avoid getting creamed. Think about Fedor... he routinely fights at a stocky low 200 lbs against some seriously big guys... look at kevin randleman, mark hunt, tim sylvia, that HUGE ass butterbean looking black dude (zuluzhino), and hong man choi who is 7'2''. And, he HAS fought the best...
names above + mark hunt, crocop, noguiera, andre arlovski, heath herring, renato sobral, and matt lindland.

Oh, and he's not the best pound for pound fighter in the world? LMAO. Look at silva's notable fights: dan henderson, nate marquardt, rich franklin, and chris leben. These guys are good, yeah, but they aren't top quality experienced heavyweights like fedor has faced. Then to top it off, silva gets matched up against that pussy leites and everyone's all over it. People are like "silva is the biggest name in MMA!!"... my ass. He's a crock, just like a lot of other overhyped people in the UFC. I love the UFC, too, but hate how they skew pound for pound rankings and HYPE THE SHIT out of their fighters. The fighters don't like the UFC, either. Coutoure left, tito left, they retired chuck, sylvia/arlovski left, and ALL of them complain.

Last edited:
Im sorry i wanted to add a reply on the other thread but it was getting hijacked. N-E-WAY

Why isnt any one mentioning that "the best pound for pound fighter" didnt attack leites every time he went down. maybe cause he knew he would get his ass handed to him. why shouldnt leites use his strenghts for a fight.isnt that wat silva was doing? IF hes so good get on the ground and battle it out bjj style!!!!!
if u seen any of the fedor vs nog fights u see fedor made it a point to face him on the ground.and he beat the hell out of him. im not a big fedor fan either but he is the best in the world period!!!!!

If Leites wanted to use his strengths he should have forced them upon silva...Silva put up a shitty fight for someone of his skill but he still shouldn't have to throw himself ontop of the guy. Leites wasn't good enough to take him down and keep him down. Plain and simple Silva is a much better fighter. Also it's a 5 round fight you can't expect the guys to come out with everything they've got.

Don't hate on Silva for being a PROFESSIONAL fighter. You wouldn't stay in a division where you're the best around? And I guarantee you wouldn't step in the ring with him, so stop hating.

And Lebron? Are you serious? He may go down as the best pure athlete of all time and you're hating on him too? Keep sipping that Haterade son, but watch out, that shit gets sour!

Or maybe he weighed 182lbs in that fight and doesn't want to put on 20 lbs to be at a good competing weight in light heavyweight... Lets see you tack on 20lbs without AAS in a short time? Yeah I doubt you could do it. Hell you probably never even hit 200 without AAS.

I agree, saying he's the Lebron of the UFC is like saying he's the best in the sport. Lebron is a 23 yr old freak of nature about to be named league MVP who is still 3 years away from peaking. Jordan didn't win his first champioship until he was 27.

Bad analogy

That being said I do feel Silva dogs it and doesnt want to get into a real fight if he doesn't want to. I've lost alot of respect for the guy.

First of all,yes lebron is 23 and good. but if!!!! he had gone to college for 4 yrs he would be how old? oh thats right 27! so if your trying to say hes better than the original #23 thats stupid.
U cant deny that lebron is being pushed so hard by the nba as there poster boy/next mj.
only he hasnt done anything.why does he flex his"muscles" during the game and pose before the game like he and the rest of the cavs have won it all.hes so arrogant for having no titles.he has to win atleast 6 titles to live up to the hype or else hes just another great player not this king crap they keep trying to feed us!!!btw kobe is a much better player than lefraud james.

fact: silva is one of the most dominating fighters in history

wow i don't know what to say?? when i use to box i was taught that you make the other guy fight your fight? thats what Anderson did, he fought his fight, why go to the ground with a guy that you know is superior to you on the ground, just like if you were a boxer why would you get inside and bang with a power puncher, fuck no you stick and move and box his fucking ears off, all Anderson did was fight his fight and he is still champion!

i actually think leties was making silva fight his fight thats why he was so frustrated.

why isnt it ok for lieties to fight his way but.....
its ok for silva to fight his way?

this is the second time i have been very disappointed in his fights.. that being said, it is the opponents job to take the title.. it is the challengers job to take anderson down and impose his will if he wants to be on the ground.. i believe that anderson could have beat him on the ground and won but, was not going to take a chance..

I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK SILVA IS OR LEITES I DONT FOLLOW UFC.
BUT THATS QUITE A COMPLEMENT TO SILVA CUZ LABRON IS THE REAL DEAL BRO. MADE ME ALOTA DOUGH THIS YEAR.

I don't know why Leites just stood there when Silva's hands were waist high all the time. Your telling me he couldn't sneak a punch in at all? This shit seemed rigged man.

Personally I do think some UFC fights are not exactly rigged, but Dana White tells the fighters what he expects to see. Dana White is a jackass IMO BTW, that dude has this cocky air about him using fighters like pawns, I wish one of the 155lb guys would kick his ass one day.

First of all,yes lebron is 23 and good. but if!!!! he had gone to college for 4 yrs he would be how old? oh thats right 27! so if your trying to say hes better than the original #23 thats stupid.
U cant deny that lebron is being pushed so hard by the nba as there poster boy/next mj.
only he hasnt done anything.why does he flex his"muscles" during the game and pose before the game like he and the rest of the cavs have won it all.hes so arrogant for having no titles.he has to win atleast 6 titles to live up to the hype or else hes just another great player not this king crap they keep trying to feed us!!!btw kobe is a much better player than lefraud james.

HASN'T done anything? Dude he's fucking 23! He has been top 5 in scoring for the past 5 years (tops in scoring in 08!!)! Going to be named league MVP this year. Completely turned the cavs franchise around. Kobe IS great, but come on.....:rolleyes:

Silva should've moved to light heavyweight a long time ago. He's staying at that middleweight because he's a bitch. I guarantee it. You know who silva should fight? Cung Le. Cung Le would decimate silva, 100%. And Silva isn't a better fighter than Fedor, there's no comparison. Fedor has more sanctioned fights with more wins and 0 losses, silva has lost plenty. Leave it to the UFC to hype fighters and sway pound for pound rankings. I hope that Joe Rogan is reading this, that little bitch.

Funny thing is Joe Rogan or Silva would both wipe the floor with you. Silva is probably being smart and making his money where he knows he can make it. He keeps winning and that doesn't make him a bitch, it makes him smart. Why move up if you can be ranked number one and make a lot of money?

First off calling any of these fighters bitches is hilarious. The amount of time and dedication it takes to be a professional fighter is enormous and its ignorant to post things talking shit about any of them. My take is fight them and win then talk shit. But everyone is a professional and everyone knows everything, thats why we have so many fantasy league guru's that aren't running major league teams lol.

When any of you guys get on TV and become a household name........then you can talk. Until then watch the fights and have fun :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear