over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: What if this happened to your kid..

Yes they already got caught . You see where I come from in NY , you should never be alone , you have to have a backup phone call for your associates, ever since I was 13. I mean it's little kid bullying but it grows with you .

I was jumped about 7 times my entire life, lost a tooth, all because I was disliked in my high school and bullied by the popular kids, if you ever ask me why I entered Muscle world , its because I was too broken from inside for being a fat kid that's weak. Im 22 , and I still see the bullies around and they're still a bit of trouble makers but they show love most of the time, we out grew it by getting older, but I still hold a grudge against them , I fucking dare one of them to get out of line and I promise you "I WILL BE" in the motherfucking news.

The worst beating I had was infront of my little sister and the girl I liked when I was a sophomore, I wasn't sad because I was beaten, I was broken because my dignity was taken away infront of 2 women that I should have protect at all times . I was beaten just to have that honor taken away.

That shit is not cool , im going to the gym right now and this got me pumped.

Man, this is how life is where I am from. If you go out on the street to get some groceries late night or early morning before school or work, you bet you won't be walking home with groceries. More than likely injuries, and that's that. I hated it so much. I am so happy I am living away from that and in area where there is no commotion. Everyday I thought I was going to die, heck I think I escaped death a few times. And if any of you actually knew me personally, I am one of the last guys you would figure grew up in a crap neighborhood. I'm real quiet, don't like to provoke anything for the most part, and just real curious.

I wish people would film that but if you were ever caught with that, you would be dead.

And it sucked cause I had no Mom or Dad, or real any family member to help me for the last 2 years or so of it. And this is as a 17/18 year old kid.

Seeing this video just isn't cool, this needs to be so heavily viewed and investigated that these chumps get what's coming for them.

Last edited:
this kind of thing happens very commanly in my area

alot fo teens tend to do it on the weak who are by themself

cowardly and pathetic

This video made me feel sick. Kids like that have nothing to add to society. They are twisted and morally void. They are all over the place where I live. Around here it's not uncommon for huge numbers (15 or so) to attack an adult. Violence never solves violence but if I saw that or I would hope anyone else they would treat them kids the way they deserve to be treated.

No words can describe what I saw or how I feel......WHY does this beautiful world of ours need to be like this... I'm ashamed for those kids. I grew up in South Tampa and yes this type of stuff happened and I swore me or my family would not be part of this, again a loss for words.......

Last edited:
Sad that there are ppl in this world who are like this...and worse because they think its "cool" or they think they are hard because of it.

I understand the kid getting whooped on his a teenager...I am not...and this is why I carry a gun ( legit with permit) with me at all times. You never know when some piece of shit is going to try something..or some junkie needs a fix.

I was born and raised in the ghetto...so this is really nothing new to me...with that said it still saddens me to see acts like this....this kids are animals...they need locked up for along time. But then again who is to say that will even help....makes me wish we were back in days...way back in the days when you could just take care of punks like this yourself and not have to worry about being tossed in jail for the rest of your life...you better believe back in the ol cowboy days you didnt have scum bag kids like this running around doing this shit cause they would either be shot or hanging from a tree.

I thank God that I was able to move away from the ghettos and live in a good decent area with decent ppl. Altho I still have to drive through the city sometimes for things and like I said I always have a gun on me just incase. I hope to God I never have to use it...but I wouldnt think twice about using it if I thought my life was being threatened in anyway.

Last edited:
Two buddies of mine were jumped and stabbed by like 10 kids just a few months ago and it was all because they were at a party and one of them had fought this kid a week earlier and so all his buddies decided to drive to the party and wait till they were about to leave and jump them, and they were all 15,16, and 17. The original fight was all because this kid was trying to rob with the kid who got stabbed and his girlfriend.

Thanks for posting this man. Here's my brother's response video. This is how we grew up and this video brought tears to me. It's a touch of reality and how people feel who have gone through this and continue to in some form or another.

Check it out

I couldn't even watch that shit. I hope those pieces of shit get there's

In nyc this kind of shit happens all time . I hope they all go to jail. You have to be evil and a big pussy to do something like that.

This was in Chicago?

In nyc this kind of shit happens all time . I hope they all go to jail. You have to be evil and a big pussy to do something like that.

This was in Chicago?

Yes Chicago

all arrested, i'll post when they get charged

What values and morals are these kids taught at home?? NONE!! I was taught at a young age not to fight but defend myself at all times. I don't know what happened to the man to get him on the ground but i damn sure guarantee you one thing my uncle always told me, when ever you are out numbered make sure one of them gets it just as bad as you. I would have had one of those mutherfuckers wrapped up so tight with my finger in his eye, ripping his fucking ear off, squeezing his fucking nuts, biting him - fuck it anything goes when it's 6 on 1!!! I know it's hard to defend yourself when you are on your back but you stay on your back, not your side, you line yourself up with one guy and kick up in his nuts, the next guy you side kick in his knee and break that shit, when they start dropping you get on the one thats on the ground and pound his fucking skull in!!!!!

I was approached like this a few years ago by some punks and I told them point blank, you might beat my ass and I will take it but one of you is gonna end up in the hospital with me, so who's it gonna be - after that it was all words until i finally told them to either do it or get the fuck out of my face, one kid stepped up and got a right to the temple, head hit the car and dropped and his boys fucking left him!!!!

All you need to do is grab one around the neck with your arm, pile drive his head into the sidewalk so his head cracks open like a f@ckin melon. When his blood starts to run down the sidewalk you go for another one, that's if they're still standing there! :mad:

I had something like this happen to me when I was about 12. I was the fat quite kid in school. I guess I was an easy target for the wannabe jocks in middle school. About 5 of them jumped me one day on my own lawn. Although I did fight back but only got a few puches in before getting knocked on the ground. Well after taking a few punches and kicks I suddenly heard the distinct sound of the crack of an metal baseball bat as it made contact with something. I started to plan my exit as one of the punks fell limp next to me! Then "crack" and down went another! I then made it to my feet only to see my little brother thats about 9 years old and 65 lbs busting another one in the back as their running away. So here I stand in my yard with 2 guys knocked out and one slowly crawling to the street. The other 2 had ran off.

Yeah I did feel like crap at the time for being bullied and then having my little brother that was half my size defend me. It also taught those kids to stop bullying other kids. Now days the would have probably pulled a knife or gun. I grew up in a small farming town so things were a lot different there than in the city neighborhoods.

I hope those punks get what they deserve that would pick on the weak or just any single person.

Well, if this happened to my kid, each one of them fuckers would be tracked down and beaten to within an inch of there lives.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes Chicago

all arrested, i'll post when they get charged

No surprise, Chicago. Just where I grew up, too. :rolleyes:

About 10 minutes south of DePaul University, where things happen at the pace of a blink of an eye.

I hope the authorities start giving a shit this time. There's no reason kids my age should fear telling their little sister why she can't have Annie's Mac n Cheese.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131