over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OUCH!!!!

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
my ass hurts form gettig it kicked all over the stage yesterday. 2nd in the grand prix ad 3rd in the maryland states. i was sooooo far from my best and im notgonna make any excuses. i didnt take this show seriously and it showed. i deserved what i got. the guys were just bigger and better. one person said i looked like dave henrys height standig next to them. the other guys wre 6'2" and taller. they deserved to beat me, and im fine with that. had a great time though, lisa auklund (4th place ms olympia) said i have real potential to got far in the sport. that felt real good. i got to meet dave and mike pulcinella (spelling, sorry guys im the worst speller!!!) both were very nice and seem real down to earth guys.it was nice to meet you guys. dave is friggin huge!!! the video doesnt do him justice. and in great shape too. i hung out with victor martinez for a bit and let me tell you....he has come a long way. i saw him and cutler at the pittsburgh, he looks bigger than jay and was in great shape. and such a great guy, he was eating all kinds of cookies, mashed potatoes, red bull...dont wanna give away his secrets. but he was cool as shit. he was giving advice to chad martin who also posed for the nationals in a few weeks. well i did set out to do what i wanted....compete at least once in my life as a superheavy, and push my national qulification to 6 months more. i did both. but i am not going to be in the supers ever again,....heavies are just fine. so the juniors next year im shooting for about 208lb. i weighed in at 229 for this show. the guy that beat my in the grand prix was a good guy. we met fiday night getting spray tanned. well at the show we hung out all day and got to be friends. im fine with him beating me cause 1. he was better 2. he wasnt an asshole. also there was a 50 year old guy who was amazing named howard who was getting tanned and a 17 year old who got 4th in the mens open light wt there too. we all hung out back stage and exchanged numbers. it was lke the arnold days yesterday....camaradarie was alive in well in the state of maryland. and made it a much better day for all of us. thats a great thing for the sport.
so now its time to rest finaly, take some tme off from training like victor martinez suggested, and chill. this has been my best season yet, i crashed, came back, made some great gains, and got to be in the biggest class of all.
im happy with bodybuilding in 2007.:D
lucian

Last edited:
NO CONTRIBUTION

Last edited:
Good job on the contest... BTW how did Annie78 do?

Good job on the contest... BTW how did Annie78 do?

she didnt place. im not sure what the judges were doing but there were some calls that didnt make sense in a few of the classes. she came in in her best shape ever and did very well!!!!!
lucian

Great attitude Lucian. With each experience that we learn from we are able to improve.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

sorry u didnt come in your best... my buddy dan took the heavies and the overall.

his gf did figure and she didnt place either...

so you didn't do as well as you would have liked too but sounded like a great learning expierence!!! plus you met some cool people as well!! good job anyway!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131