over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Painful injection lump

FilthyMick

Registered
Im sure this topic has been talked about numerous times, so excuse me for making another thread, but i need some ideas of what is going on.
Shot Test Ace (1/2 ML) in my left side deltoid everything went smooth. Next day worked my shoulders everything went smooth, day later im left with a semi large lump about where my side delt meets with the middle of my upper arm inline with my bicep head.
its not visible unless the muscle is flexed when i raise my arm up like doing a raise. its hard and painfull. Has any one ever had a lump like this.
I have read about another guy with a very similiar lump no abscess the doc gave him a antibiotic and told him o go home. 1 week later same lump. then he stopped posting on the thread so i dont know.

stand against a door frame in your house with a fresh tennis ball between you and the woodwork. Move your shoulder in a circular motion against the tennis ball for a good three to five minutes several times. If that doesnt work it out in i few days and you have an elevated body temp go to the doc.

I remember u mentioned this before. Im a give it a try right now and work it out a few times before i go to bed. thanx

NO

don't fuck with it

i have no experience with acetate but every other ester leaves a depot of some sort. it's normal and it's supposed to be this way

welcome to the uncomfortable world of pinning

Dont know if you ever tried the "old" test 400, it was around a few years ago. Whenever you injected it, it left a lump in you a$$, went away after about 3-4 days.

NO

don't fuck with it

i have no experience with acetate but every other ester leaves a depot of some sort. it's normal and it's supposed to be this way

welcome to the uncomfortable world of pinning

soooo your not supposed to massage injection sites? This is news to me!

Hottub jet massage works fantastic. Its been since monday night and its still the same and very hard and sore to touch.

massaging injection sites is one thing and there is nothing wrong with that

-once the oil has formed a depot-, it is NOT a good idea to try to mash it out, as it often a) wont make much difference and b) will only lead to more inflammation and pain

same reason you don't put a heat pad on it. heat and/or massage is not the best way to treat inflammation

So whats the treatment i need to use because it has definitly pooled up and hurts like a mother fucker, its not even in the muscle anymore but deeper like near the tendons and bone. I been doing the hottub, but should i avoid it and use and ice pack and take ibuprofens? Im taking the Z-pack right now will that help the inflammation?

If it has been more than 3-4 days you'll want to get it checked out if it doesn't seem to be getting any better

The good news is YES it will go away and NO it's not serious. I know it hurts. Take OTC Aleve 440mg every 8 hours or Motrin 600mg every 6 hours. They will help some with the pain.

Zithromycin won't do anything for it. Neither will ice pack.

I agree with previous poster and DON'T rub the area or do anything to it. It can take 10 days to go away, but it will.

These things happen.

The good news is YES it will go away and NO it's not serious. I know it hurts. Take OTC Aleve 440mg every 8 hours or Motrin 600mg every 6 hours. They will help some with the pain.

Zithromycin won't do anything for it. Neither will ice pack.

I agree with previous poster and DON'T rub the area or do anything to it. It can take 10 days to go away, but it will.

These things happen.

so, ice pack can help prevent cellulitus spreading if it was unsterile injection

Ice packs only help PREVENT/LESSEN the onset of inflammatory swelling. Once you are more than 72 hours out, nope, ice is useless.

Also, it doesn't sound like a sterility issue as there would be other things also going on which he would be complaining about.

Last edited:
Ice packs only help PREVENT/LESSEN the onset of inflammatory swelling. Once you are more than 72 hours out, nope, ice is useless.[/QUOTE]

agreed and agreed +2

monitor everything and you can catch it before it starts

Hey guys, i appreciate the concern and help.
I been icing it, whether its actually doing something for better i dont really know. But it does reduce some pain so its all i can do i suppose

My left forearm is half inch bigger than right and my guns are an a inch bigger almost. they just started swelling today i think, or last night.. I was in the hottub with these girls i met at the bar. half the pain has subsided but my arm is bigger.. it is red too should i be concerned?

My left forearm is half inch bigger than right and my guns are an a inch bigger almost. they just started swelling today i think, or last night.. I was in the hottub with these girls i met at the bar. half the pain has subsided but my arm is bigger.. it is red too should i be concerned?

yes if its increasingly worse!@!@

see a doc immediately

you took to long to try and prevent the spreading of cellulitus

next time at first glance ICEPACK immediately

so you've been icing it to reduce the incresing inflammation, but then you go into a hot tub?? did you just give up and say screw it?

there WERE apparently girls involved so i can understand the lapse in judgement

if you're saying a large portion of your arm is now swollen, yes, go get it checked out. and, dude, think next time

Yeah, and to be honest, the hottub, i been going in it all week i have one myself, I know u fellas advised not to, but i had aready been doing it previously and it felt great the pain minimized and the soreness also temporarily.
So yeah, i was GOING to avoid it for a few days and just stick to the ICE. However, yes there were two attractive MILF'S that invited me back to the hottub a bit of a lapse of judgement i will admit, fuck it it apparently didnt hurt anyways I only i got laid by some hott pussy. :)
So that next morning after showering at that chicks house i noticed my left arm was more "pumped" i wouldnt say swollen i have a measuring tape from BB.com so i measured it - half inch on the forearms and almost 1 " on the guns
theres a nasty bruise forming but almost all the pain has disapearred. so it hasnt gotten worse only a better.
Maybe u guys would like to see a pic of this chick??
For a change of a SORE subject.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear