over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Painful lumps in armpits?

EL DIABLO

Registered
Never had this before, don't know if it's glands or what. Their fairly small lumps right in the armpit, both sides (on worse that other). Not sure if it's the humidity or what, cycle and products are no different than the past. The fuckers hurt! Anyone expierence this? What could be the cause? Any info is apprechiated...

EL DIABLO

Never had this before, don't know if it's glands or what. Their fairly small lumps right in the armpit, both sides (on worse that other). Not sure if it's the humidity or what, cycle and products are no different than the past. The fuckers hurt! Anyone expierence this? What could be the cause? Any info is apprechiated...

EL DIABLO

Man. I have. I used to get them from perspiration or something. Does it hurt when you touch them? Could be deoderant also. You might try one of the mild non-allergic deoderants and se if it clears up after a few weeks. Could be something as simple as that.

it's most likely a clogged pore, little mack is right about the deoderant

Could be your linfatic nodes fighting an infection. A friend of mine gets it from B12 injections.

is it on the suface like a hive or internal. if interal it's your lymph nodes. You're fighting an infection even if you don't feel sick. You'll be fine.. if it doesn't go away in a few weeks have it checked out. If you're stilling fight an infection in a few weeks you may have a depressed immune system from some other issues.

Try squeezing it, it could be a zit, I'm serious. I got a giant zit underneath my armpit once and it was the most purulent pimple ever. However, if they feel like little testicles then they're probably just swollen glands.

I get them from my middle chest to my shoulders.

Yeah it's under the skin and they damn sure hurt when I touch them. I did switch deoderant but it was a fews weeks prior to this, went fron Arm and Hammer to RightGuard Extreme...think it could be it, just a delayed reaction? Thanks for the help:)

Yea, ive gotten them several times. most often i just pop em like a zit, but they get pretty messy!

Could be enlarged lymphnodes, I might consider having it checked out to see if there is some kind of underlying infection.

I used to get them all the time too. I think from shaving them then putting on deodarant/anti perspirant the pores clog and you get a huge zit thing. I used to just pop them though, but the fuckers hurt. Try putting a hot compress on it to bring it to surface. I used to then just pierce my skin with something and squeeze the fucker until all the pus was gone.

I used to get them all the time too. I think from shaving them then putting on deodarant/anti perspirant the pores clog and you get a huge zit thing. I used to just pop them though, but the fuckers hurt. Try putting a hot compress on it to bring it to surface. I used to then just pierce my skin with something and squeeze the fucker until all the pus was gone.

i am trying to lose some fat at the moment, so thanks, i have absolutely no appetite now.:D

i had those , they r from heat and sweat

try to get frequent showers and a cortison cream (kenakomb)

Keep an eye on them. Also on the sides of your neck, and your upper legs. If you see red "streaks" eminating from those areas, go to the doc.

Well, their pretty much gone...and all of the pain is gone. Don't know what it was, but thanks for all the info fellas!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131