over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palumbo says that 70% protein and 30% fat is enough to get you in Ketosis

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Anybody disagree? This dude knows alot of stuff and he dont mind sharing his knowledge.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I agree with him from experience, as I used his diet for 12 weeks and it was the most effective program I have ever tried for fat loss.

I agree with him from experience, as I used his diet for 12 weeks and it was the most effective program I have ever tried for fat loss.

how many programs have you tried and how many times have you been under 4%

Last edited:
Why wouldn't it put you in ketosis, you are talking about zero carbs. You mean because of the 30% fat? It should still result in fat loss.

Well, I am not a competitive bodybuilder, nor do I plan to be, so I have never been at 4% bf.
I have also never used AAS, so I am not quite in the same league as some here.
I have never posted pics online, and I am not going to now seeing as how you like to bag on people's pics if they disagree with you Phil.:)
Take my word or don't, just giving my $.02.

Last edited:

thats a powerfull statement. the most effective program you have ever tried. My question was to find out if this was the only program you have tried...... so if that is the case how effective from your experience is it really?

NO WAY

Well, I am not a competitive bodybuilder, nor do I plan to be, so I have never been at 4% bf.
I have also never used AAS, so I am not quite in the same league as some here.
I have never posted pics online, and I am not going to now seeing as how you like to bag on people's pics if they disagree with you Phil.:)
Take my word or don't, just giving my $.02.

I WILL NOT BAG ON YOU OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT.........I KNOW WHERE YOU STARTED AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE IF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT OR SERIOUSLY SINCERE.:) GO AHEAD, YOU HAVE MY WORD.

This is not anti-Phil its pro-Niko:

Niko I don't knwo you from shit but O/T you look damn large for someone who is natural and gotta give you props. Phil, put personal issues with me or Niko aside and give the man a second of credit. I believe what you say on this Niko because either genetics, hard work or knowledge have combined and you're doing damn good.

Aight back on subject...

I know Dave is one of the origonators of this but remember how JayUk was on here talking about a diet just like this... Insulin resistant people unite! ha

GOONSTOPHER

This is not anti-Phil its pro-Niko:

Niko I don't knwo you from shit but O/T you look damn large for someone who is natural and gotta give you props. Phil, put personal issues with me or Niko aside and give the man a second of credit. I believe what you say on this Niko because either genetics, hard work or knowledge have combined and you're doing damn good.

Aight back on subject...

I know Dave is one of the origonators of this but remember how JayUk was on here talking about a diet just like this... Insulin resistant people unite! ha

DONT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY BECAUSE I WOULD SAY THIS TO ANYONE THAT EXHIBITS YOUR BEHAVIOR.YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. YOU WANT PROOF OF MY AMINOS WORKING AND I WANT PROOF OF NIKOPAPP LOOKING LEANER. YOU ARE NOW ASKING FOR CREDIT ON HIS "WORD". I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT NOW ALSO. :)

I did this diet about 3x and lost a lot of bodyfat. I am now doing Phil's diet and have lost just as much bodyfat but it is much much easier and I feel much more healthy. That keto diet works well, but you really cant run it forever, its hard to do much more than 12 weeks or so. DOing it Phil's way I feel like I can maintain this low bodyfat for as long as I wish , keep on this diet forever if I want. I have more energy and just feel a lot more healthy.

NOW NIKOPAPP

SHOW ME PROOF. POST UP PICTURES AND MAKE ME A BELIEVER. IF YOU SHOW ME THAT YOU LOOK LEAN I WILL BELIEVE YOU.........IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? PLEASE DO NOT DEFAULT TO THE " PHIL IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE PROBLEMS ON HERE" NONSENSE. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

Hell, ive been going out 2 meals or more per week and cheating. Tonight I had 2 big scoops of blue moo ice cream at diary farmers. Im still slimming down!

I'm just giving props to someone you hop on for no reason. He is a natural athlete who doesnt have your genetics or emphasis on the sport in comparison to life/bodybuilding balance...

Not everyone has superhuman genetics and I don't think its right to get involved on ever thread he posts on just because you have personal issues with him... But i see now that I have posted i will get the same treatment

WELL

I'm just giving props to someone you hop on for no reason. He is a natural athlete who doesnt have your genetics or emphasis on the sport in comparison to life/bodybuilding balance...

Not everyone has superhuman genetics and I don't think its right to get involved on ever thread he posts on just because you have personal issues with him... But i see now that I have posted i will get the same treatment

I JUST THINK YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH ME. 3 OTHERS ASKED FOR HIS PICTURES...........DID YOU NOT SEE THOSE POSTS? DO YOU JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE EVERYONE BUT ME? SO NOW THAT I WANT PROOF I AM IN THE "WRONG' AND TREAT PEOPLE BADLY? DUDE, YOU WENT ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT THE AMINOS FOR WEEKS ON END WANTING PROOF..........NOW I WANT PROOF. I KNOW WHAT NIKOPAPP LOOKED LIKE 2 YEARS AGO.........LETS SEE IT NOW.

I can accept that phil... Yeah sorry if I was wrong. I guess I got use to thinking you were starting fights and mentioned your name when I shouldnt have. I should have just given him a compliment and not brought you into it. i guess I assumed you would say something back at me and by doing so I forced you to get involved.

I appologize, honestly.

On the topic at hand-----

Do I think it will put you in ketosis?? Honestly I don't think anyone can say about ONE single individual. Looking at it as a general group of people I believe it would not.

However that does not mean a diet of 70% protein and 30% fat will not work. You should be able to starve off muscle wasting due to the large influx of amino acids, and lose bodyfat due to a minimization of insulin release (biggest "pro" of any keto diet)

However it would be very hard to maintain for say 16 - 20 weeks. A couple yes but not long term.

There are better ways IMO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner