• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
muscleshop
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise1
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

parabolan

balla06

Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
755
never used it....jus want to know what, u guys that have, think bout it and how it worked out for u(if it actually did all the great things its said to do) and whats a good cycle to run with it(mgs,length,etc) jus curious


thanks
C
 

tap

New member
Registered
Joined
Nov 19, 2005
Messages
153
balla06 said:
never used it....jus want to know what, u guys that have, think bout it and how it worked out for u(if it actually did all the great things its said to do) and whats a good cycle to run with it(mgs,length,etc) jus curious


thanks
C
I used it years ago .It was expensive back then and counterfited often.It did work well, but to be honest i would just as soon use tren ace, its cheaper and just as good.Both stack well with test prop,primo,or winny,great for precontest.
 

balla06

Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
755
tap said:
I used it years ago .It was expensive back then and counterfited often.It did work well, but to be honest i would just as soon use tren ace, its cheaper and just as good.Both stack well with test prop,primo,or winny,great for precontest.
thast what im hearin too bout the tren...jus a few more ppl say its a little bit better then tren....i jus wanna shred off some fat and still gain muscle mass and tone out a little bit more with little water retn as i can and the word is that shit does it for u...so jus tryin to learn more bout it and get some personal oppinions on it...thanks bro!
 

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
Joined
Jul 28, 2002
Messages
2,641
Reply

|--[\\\\]>--------- if you found real parabolan, let me know where you're hiding your time machine.
 

balla06

Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
755
bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>--------- if you found real parabolan, let me know where you're hiding your time machine.
well i was thinkin bout using alin bc he has some....he is top notch his shit should be REAL right? haha i fuckin hope so!
 

BeastNik

New member
Registered
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
54
balla06 said:
well i was thinkin bout using alin bc he has some....he is top notch his shit should be REAL right? haha i fuckin hope so!

I was wondering a few things about tren as well mostly to do with sides and what to run it with. If running tren at a dose of around 300-400mg a week for 8-10 weeks is HCG a must, or if running it with Test is HCG necessary. I was thinking of a tren cycle with HCG for shutdown and nolva or clo pct. Never done it before but have done some research but of course personal experience is always more helpful. Sometimes I read Tren is not too bad with sides and other times I read it can be brutal.
 

km2000

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
1,165
balla06 said:
thast what im hearin too bout the tren...jus a few more ppl say its a little bit better then tren....i jus wanna shred off some fat and still gain muscle mass and tone out a little bit more with little water retn as i can and the word is that shit does it for u...so jus tryin to learn more bout it and get some personal oppinions on it...thanks bro!

damn, I thought you wanted to gain fat, lose muscle, soften up a bit, and hold onto every last drop of water? :p j/k bro every cycle i/ve done those are my goals you stated above. tren and para are the same, I'll bet you could do a study on both and would result in the same gains and effects for both. real para is gone from what i understand, go with the trn ace man, it is good shit and cheap!
 

km2000

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
1,165
BeastNik said:
I was wondering a few things about tren as well mostly to do with sides and what to run it with. If running tren at a dose of around 300-400mg a week for 8-10 weeks is HCG a must, or if running it with Test is HCG necessary. I was thinking of a tren cycle with HCG for shutdown and nolva or clo pct. Never done it before but have done some research but of course personal experience is always more helpful. Sometimes I read Tren is not too bad with sides and other times I read it can be brutal.

depends on the person bro, some will develop side some wont. hcg I would def do, keep some anti es on had but you prob wont need them with only tren. I would use a little test with a tren cycle if you want your dick to work. like 250 a week.
 

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
Joined
Jul 28, 2002
Messages
2,641
reply

|---[\\\\]>------------ REAL old school parabolan? i was under the impression it was no longer made...hence the reason why we make tren ourselves.
 

Paddy2

New member
Newbies
Joined
Jun 6, 2002
Messages
27
I have used tren acetate alot and love...The only problem that I have now is if I shoot even 1/4cc I cough like a MOFO....curious if the tren with the longer asting ester would remedy that....any ideas?
 

Ricco46

New member
Newbies
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
3
cough

The cough is from the high BA%. I used to hack like crazy with home brew. However the last UG tren I used "ALLIED" was cough and sting free.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
530,284,739
Threads
129,965
Messages
2,589,810
Members
158,073
Latest member
Supay666
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
coach
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
AQ3 email Banner
pomps
rawhormone
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
thc
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
Top