over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parenabol/EQ and "Gurus"

I think part of the knee jerk reaction (outside of the Guru word) is looking at this diagram and seeing tren and clen grouped together as well as Carnitine creatine and telmisartan in another group.

Some people would rather go to war with you over it on social media than ask you what it is you are trying to get at. I'm guessing a lot of people really dont understand the basics of what you are trying to explain.

You look damn good, regardless for someone over 50 or not.
The title he has them under though makes since if you understand the mechanism of action those chemical exert in the body but I get why most don't understand the diagram. Frankly, most people in my circles don't understand anything more than steroids make you bigger or this is wet and that is dry. I'm their "guru" but most I've learned from trial and error, Emeric, Dante, ALR, etc. A lot of guys educated me along my way.

I am going to offer a rebuttal here, I feel I should have that right.

I clearly remember the conflict here

It was on my Instagram Page perhaps the day you wrote this.. about that time

1, Instagram is hardly the place for long form intellectual debate the format is not suited its clumbsy at best

2, Its my place of business, my clients and I do business there

3, I make the offer that anyone can refute anything I say at any time provided 1, you take the time to actually read what I am saying, yes that requires at times to access the materials behind the paywall agreed

If you are not a member how can you fully understand my full position ?

You are commenting on my marketing materials..

4, you must provide credible evidence to support your rebuttal, "I don't care about my mate said"

here are the facts

Boldenone was tested several times in the 1970s timeframe the banner Paraenabol

It was never moved from Clinical Trial to Human Use

Today we can easily demonstrate that it is

More Neurotoxic than most AAS

More Liver Toxic than most injectable AAS

More Kidney Toxic than most AAS

For those reasons I don't place Boldenone into " recommended for safer practices"

Thats it, you wish to jump up and down and name call ? have at it I really don't care

and that is precisely why I blocked you from my client facing page, the communications style you demonstrate here

Lets call it there

If anyone is unaware of the evidence we have to support this.

More Neurotoxic that most AAS
More Liver Toxic than most injecatble AAS
More Kidney Toxic than most AAS

I am happy to assist
Where’s the evidence to support this for boldenone? I’ve ran it in the past at doses of 800-1gram+ for extended periods and never had any effect on my liver or kidneys. I’ve never met anyone who has.

In fact the one study from 70s I found had only 20 patients and only one patient had side effects which was gyno, the patient who developed gyno had alcoholic cirrhosis.
In the paper it literally says there were no other side effects

Right now in April I am running " Brain Health Month" where we are looking at the deleterious effects of AAS on Cognitive Function

When that is over I will take the time to make a module on Boldenone providing what we should be considering when making this decision

" all of the available evidence" on the subject

You must understand this study below is NOT the only study here

If it was, it could be refuted but it simply supports the other 40 studies on the subject

Blood work and Ultrasounds here
2021-04-06_8-39-18.jpg
Background: The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of anabolic steroids on kidneys in bodybuilders.

Methods: Twenty-two bodybuilders were included in the study. Participants were divided into three groups according to the scheme of steroid usage: group 1 (N.=8, intramuscular 500 mg testosterone enanthate, intramuscular 400 mg nandrolone decanoate and oral 40 mg methandrostenolone for 12 weeks), group 2 (N.=7, intramuscular 500 mg testosterone enanthate, intramuscular 300 mg nandrolone decanoate and intramuscular 300 mg boldenone undecylenate for 16 weeks), and group 3 (N.=7, no steroid intake). Blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine (Cr), urine micro-albumin and electrolyte levels were measured. Renal volume, cortical thickness and echogenicity were obtained in ultrasonographic scans.

Results: Renal volume, cortical thickness, echogenicity and protein intake value were significantly higher in group 2 than group 1 and 3. Plasma levels of BUN and Cr in group 2 were significantly higher than other groups (P˂0.001). Urine microalbumin and electrolyte levels were normal in all groups.

Conclusions: The results of this study indicate that high protein intake, steroid usage, particularly the schemes, including boldenone undecylenate increases cortical echogenicity, thickness of renal parenchyma and renal volume in bodybuilders.

Dont be the douche that wishes to refute one study

One study ? meh

40 studies that all point to the same thing ?

I will put something together here when things are quieter

In fact the one study from 70s I found had only 20 patients and only one patient had side effects which was gyno, the patient who developed gyno had alcoholic cirrhosis.
In the paper it literally says there were no other side effects

Sorry you did not even read that study right !

There were no other side effects, though BSP retention increased in three cases.

That means 3 of the 20 patients saw measurable Liver Stress at 25 mg - 50 mg week

15% of patients with liver stress at 25 - 50 mg a week

You read that as " no other side effects "

Read it again as

At as little as 25 - 50mg a week the needle on Liver Stress moved..

By itself ? Meh.. it totality of the other 39 studies on this ?

There were no other side effects, though BSP retention increased in three cases.

That means 3 of the 20 patients saw measurable Liver Stress at 25 mg - 50 mg week

Read it again as

Okay. The study fails to really tell us anything about the participants. A single study in 1970 with only 20 patients does not give anyone anything honestly to use. Real world evidence from people who use equipoise and have used it for decades suggests that it is not harmful for most healthy individuals. Are you really basing your whole conclusion on a single small study from 1970?

Read it again as

Post the human studies

Okay. The study fails to really tell us anything about the participants. A single study in 1970 with only 20 patients does not give anyone anything honestly to use. Real world evidence from people who use equipoise and have used it for decades suggests that it is not harmful for most healthy individuals. Are you really basing your whole conclusion on a single small study from 1970?

I like to see studies on where it says Equipoise did not do any health damage over decades of use.

I like to see studies on where it says Equipoise did not do any health damage over decades of use.
I know several people including myself who hit blood work and there was NO damage. People have using eq for decades and if it was so toxic we would have direct correlation to the harm of eq

Better yet let’s see what the guys here who have used eq say about their blood work during that time. That’s real world evidence. Studies exist in a vacuum

I know several people including myself who hit blood work and there was NO damage. People have using eq for decades and if it was so toxic we would have direct correlation to the harm of eq
For me personally, it wasn't until I started using tren that I developed cardiomyopathy. For me, it is the most cardio toxic injectable I ever used. EQ didn't seem to effect my bloods that bad at all. The tren seemed to raise my hematocrit more too.

For me personally, it wasn't until I started using tren that I developed cardiomyopathy. For me, it is the most cardio toxic injectable I ever used. EQ didn't seem to effect my bloods that bad at all. The tren seemed to raise my hematocrit more too.
The last time I used tren after I got my bloods back the Dr asked me if I drank a lot of alcohol. One of the many reasons I won’t use it any more. She said I had the blood work of an obese alcoholic. She wanted to put me on a statin as well.

The last time I used tren after I got my bloods back the Dr asked me if I drank a lot of alcohol. One of the many reasons I won’t use it any more. She said I had the blood work of an obese alcoholic. She wanted to put me on a statin as well.
It's a terribly bad steroid for your health IMO,from my experience. It was also the one steroid that produced the best results for me, and why I took it every cycle. I developed cardiomyopathy about 3 years after starting it. Can't say that it was the only cause, but I started feeling my health go down when I started it. Recovered from the cardiomyopathy after going off all steroids for 1 year. Then went back on everything and had a bad heart attack.

Was it just a coincidence that Dallas died from a heart attack in his mid 20s? I think he took large doses of the drug. I think toxicology showed a large concentration if I remember right.

Better yet let’s see what the guys here who have used eq say about their blood work during that time. That’s real world evidence. Studies exist in a vacuum

Well, I am not much of a scientific guy and correct me if I am wrong, but it can stimulate the release of erythropoietin (EPO) more than other anabolic steroids. Stimulating it is great for anemic people, but not so much for those who are healthy. The increased production of red blood cells can lead to higher blood pressure and risk of heart attacks from what I understand. What if you already had high hemoglobin and hematocrit? You don't think adding Equipoise would have adverse effects through the years?

Well, I am not much of a scientific guy and correct me if I am wrong, but it can stimulate the release of erythropoietin (EPO) more than other anabolic steroids. Stimulating it is great for anemic people, but not so much for those who are healthy. The increased production of red blood cells can lead to higher blood pressure and risk of heart attacks from what I understand. What if you already had high hemoglobin and hematocrit? You don't think adding Equipoise would have adverse effects through the years?
You make great points and I do agree with you. But I don’t think it would be all that harmful if at all when ran for 10-20weeks by otherwise normal, healthy individuals. Anything when abused for prolonged periods of time can be very harmful. The difference between poison and medicine is the dose. When someone says it is the most toxic aas I really have to question that. Arguments could be made for several other compounds. I think overall eq is relatively safe when someone is of normal health.

You can have damage actively being done to the kidneys and have normal blood work. Even with out-of-range blood work there is follow up blood work & test that needs done to discover what is damaged. As is with ibuprofen. It’s nephrotoxicity but you don’t find the damage to later. If you are prone to this toxicity

I used a lot of both EQ and tren, and for me my hematocrit didn't get high until I used tren.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws