over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parenabol/EQ and "Gurus"

Rex Feral

Registered
I recently had a discussion with one of these new self-proclaimed "gurus" regarding his exclusion of EQ while allowing trenbolone. I haven't been here since I got kicked off for hurting Pesty's feelings but we're going to let that go. No harm was intended on my part. You guys have probably noticed as I have the rise of these gurus lately.

I come from a time where we didn't have to pay each other to help each other. Samir, Lee Labrada, Mike Christian (did my 1st precontest cycle), Rich Gaspari (1st time I ever did Donkey calf raises was on his back), John Defendis (Mr Intensity or Insanity, disciple of Steve Michalik literally one of the craziest/most hardcore bodybuilders in history, we'd do 70 sets for back and 40 sets for triceps, I trained with him for his pro debut at the NOC), Casey Viator (both from LA met him @ the Ms Galaxy in Cancun circa 1996 where Torrie Wilson WWE/dated Arod won, I banged her at Joe Bucci's hotel in Venice Beach when she was in town from Boise at a Ms Galaxy camp and I was in L.A. for a photo shoot, I remained close friends with Casey until his death in 2013), Tom Platz (told me to take 200mg deca every day), Mike Mattarazzo, Matt Mendenhall, Harry Dodich, Mike Ergas (former cheerleader at my alma mater LSU Geaux Tigers! trained with him at Gold's Venice), Dorian, Titus (refer to the Titus thread on this), Don Long, Phil Hernon, Greg Comeaux, Dan Duchaine (met him at the last Leper colony on the US mainland, refer to that thread), Dom Smith (Crazee Wear owner this my association w/ Mike Christian). These are the major ones who have given me their time freely, I'm sure I have forgotten many. My parents paid for Samir's seminar when I was 13 in 1984 before his defense of the Mr O which he lost to Haney in 1984. Also where I met Labrada, he had just won the Jr Nationals. Samir was married to Lee's sister thus the association. They thought I was 18, I always looked old for my age then and gave me drug recommendations and I trained back with them, Samir did bent rows with 405 at about 215#, I had never seen that. My parents paid for the Gaspari seminar in 1985, I was 15, he had just turned pro in 1984. I paid for Dorian's seminar in New Orleans, the only out of pocket expense I can remember spending for in-person bodybuilding info. I had bought many books though of course. Dr. Scott Stevenson aka Homnouclus here (sp?) has the best books I have ever read on the subject, he has never said anything stupid or unproven. I was on Lou Zwick's program on ESPN. I was doing chins one day starting my back workout and the manager came and said ESPN is on the phone for you. I won the teen and open overall at the NPC LA in 1989 at 18 years old

I don't take people's money for my knowledge of bodybuilding. I give it freely as others have done for me. If you take the time to write a book you deserve to be compensated, I paid for 3 old school seminars, other than that I have not spent a dime on "coaches" or "gurus." I am a licensed healthcare professional now, having spent the last 17 years in pharmaceutical research after nearly 10 years in ICU.

Bringing me to the point of the post. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there must be at least a couple of dozen people here who have more knowledge, that I would trust as a novice if I had to pay vs these fools I have seen. Jeff who used to have the Nasser avatar, Stewie, Bboy, Lats, Knight, nothuman, Big A, Big Dave, etc, etc, etc. I probably shouldn't get into naming names because I will inevitably leave a lot of people off and someone will be butt hurt and that is not my intent. Suffice to say there are a lot of extremely knowledgable individuals here who actually know what they're talking about almost always who I have a tremendous amount of respect for tho we may have disagreed on certain specific marginal issues from time to time.

Leo Rex? Where did he get that last name from anyway? 1k a month this fool will charge you. The completely incompetent UK health service gave him money for a study in grad school and he says he worked for them This fat fuck Broderick? Bostin Loyd? I know Elvia seems to be a fan of both, giving credence to Bostin over Shelby, saying "I really like Broderick" which makes me seriously question his judgment sometimes. But I like Elvia and if this hurts his feelings I don't think he'll ban me over it because he has some measure of testicular fortitude. Tony Huge? I wish Casey was still around so I could tell this to him and give you guys his response. Maybe some of you would wake up as to how many men have become total bitches, as to how many men are beta males posing as alpha males to try to earn some money.

This leads me to the "silverback of our tribe" who is such a no nut little bitch that he has to ban me on IG for asking simple questions. Some of you morons have paid this person as much $70 for half an hour. He has zero medical training. He is an engineer by trade (supposedly) so he approaches this as an engineer but doesn't have the mental acuity to understand that this type of thinking is inapplicable to humans. He is apparently not wealthy or accomplished or he wouldn't be begging for your money for "his time." I have made my money through legitimate work and investments. I have no skin in this game financially. You all know this. I do not promote myself or seek to profit. I have 4 houses, 20 BTC and significant stock contributions. I am a multi-millionaire, I don't say this to brag or boast I am not stupid, I realize what I've accomplished financially is marginal at best. I'm literally nothing compared to someone like BigA or my good friend of 20+ years now Aaron Singerman. I say this only to disparage any notion that this has anything to do with money for me. I'm not begging you to join to my site for $15/month or charging you $70/30 minutes despite my obviously superior knowledge and qualifications. And I've said there are a lot guys here just like me so I have no delusions of being unique.

The great moronic Silverback's contention is that EQ should not be used because it failed human testing but tren is acceptable. When I first asked him about this he said he could provide at least 10 studies that proved that EQ failed human trials. He then sent me this, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.5694/j.1326-5377.1970.tb63287.x

This study clearly proves that Parenabol was approved for human use. No drug is given a name brand until is marketed. I asked him to provide any other medication that was marketed as a brand name without approval. Of course, he can't do any of this, he further said that the study he provided showed "liver stress" which if you read it it's abundantly clear he can't even reference his own "evidence" correctly. I asked him for human studies on tren ace which he allows. Of course, there are none as only tren hex was ever approved for human use and even if you could find them online they'd be in French which I guarantee this ignorant Aussie fuck couldn't read if his life depended on it. I said I'm not the one who says tren ace is fine but boldenone undec is not, you are. You're asking me to prove your wrong opinion. So by now, I'm starting to realize that this person is a typical self-proclaimed guru aka total moron and I've just wasted my time by interacting. In response, he mentioned something about trademarks before blocking me. This is my business, a pharm company will not spend time to preserve a trademark that no one else wants. This is common sense. He could not provide any human studies on trenbolone or EQ to support his position despite the claims that he could produce 10.

The "Silverback of our tribe" is right on many things that we have already identified many times for years on this board and none of us are seeking to profit. Is there any person on Earth besides this moronic person who promotes healthy drug use and proposes that EQ is more dangerous/has a greater incidence of adverse events than trenbolone? You may like or not like EQ but no one literally will contend that it is more dangerous than tren.

Do not give your money to fools like this. Victor Black fuckstick MasterClass you know who I'm talking about. Broken up some to d/t Jeff's recommendation on my last post. Any other suggestions will be well received.

Rex.

When you ask people to defend their position and they cannot then everything they express should be considered suspect. This is common sense, every person here with any measure of intellect i.e you're not retarded i.e IQ above 100 will understand this. They are attempting to portray us, e.g.Victor Black, as people who cannot see his complete ignorance. Victor Black is a broke individual at the age of 53 who cannot support his position, despite his claims, and is seeking to profit from a dependency on people's ignorance.

Rex.

The little bitch Aussie boy Victor Black could answer none of my questions. The only response he could muster is to block/end the conversation because he cannot defend himself or his position. Tells you all you need to know about this "silverback" beta male posing as an alpha. You can say whatever you want to me and I won't ban or block you because I'm not a bitch.

Rex.

This is the ramblings of a madman
If I've made an untrue statement, you are welcome to dispute it if you have the capacity. But we all know you don't and that's why you called me a madman for stating the truth.

Rex.

Daylight savings time has had a noticeable effect on people this year.

Daylight savings time has had a noticeable effect on people this year.
Again, useless bullshit comments from bitches. Moronic little bitch who I suppose actually believes this had something to do with daylight savings time. Tells you all you need to know about this moron.

Rex.

Me personally love EQ... I view it as a very similar compound to Primo. Both very safe compounds with minimal sides. Only issue I have with EQ is the increased RBC’s causing my BP to skyrocket. I’ll go from 124/78 to 145/95 in 6 weeks... Also my hemocritit levels get so high where I need to donate blood on a bi-weekly basis. Too bad it’s thrown away though and not used for someone in need!

Oh, and NEVER EVER take advice from a so-called guru!!!!!!!!! Which you already kno. Once I see that word in an article I skip it completely.

Cage

If thats the case then I'd have to agree. Broderick and Victor both come off as "do as I say, not as i do" type of guys.

I get not living the lifestyle 24/7, but there's no reason to be clinically obese. They also say a bunch of random anecdotal shit. "Trust me, I've seen it first hand".

Not sure if my name was tossed in as a meaningful or meaningless manner. Which ever it may be, I appreciate the thoughtfulness :)

The predicted interactive pathways (see the chemical notation sMILES below), i.e., proteins, enzymatic expressions and nuclear receptor signalling either be agonistic or antagonistic is apparent. It appears some of these proteins, namely -farnesyltransferase through phosphorylation, stepwise to farnesylation is associated with post translational modification of proteins (mRNA/miRNA>ribosomes). This purportedly enhances permeability of proteins to become membrane associated. For simplification, membrane permeation is the initial primary stage of receptor signalling cascade. No or minimal permeation through cell membranes= no bueno for gene expression(s). Or in some instances repression.

Some individuals don't like, EQ, apparently. No sleep loss here.

As for the link within your commentaries. If you access the full literature, this is some of the authors denotations:

Although BSP retention increased in three patients, abnormal BSP retention in two others was not altered by treatment over three to four months. Most of these patients were aged over70years.The role of "Parenabol" in the genesis of gynrecomastia in the patients with liver disease is uncertain. The temporal relationship suggests that it may have been responsible, though if they had not received "Parenabol", it would have been regarded as part of the natural history of alcoholic cirrhosis.

There's other snippets that may or may not be relevant to the topic.

Nevertheless this visualizes the aforementioned-

Late Edit:

The above link and my ramblings is that of EQ.

Me personally love EQ... I view it as a very similar compound to Primo. Both very safe compounds with minimal sides. Only issue I have with EQ is the increased RBC’s causing my BP to skyrocket. I’ll go from 124/78 to 145/95 in 6 weeks... Also my hemocritit levels get so high where I need to donate blood on a bi-weekly basis. Too bad it’s thrown away though and not used for someone in need!

Oh, and NEVER EVER take advice from a so-called guru!!!!!!!!! Which you already kno. Once I see that word in an article I skip it completely.

Cage

Not telling what to do. Although, phlebotomizing biweekly isn't a wise thing to do.

A common theme you can see with some of these folks is citing studies

"I have 18 citations proving x, you guys can check it out"

We accept and reject ideas based on supporting evidence, but everything is subject to a revision with more data. That's the entire basis of the system. It's in the history of science itself

And it's also why actual authorities on a subject are seldom the loudest voices in the room: They understand the complexity of some of these subjects, and are humbled by that conclusion

Rex, first let me correct you on a few things. I had a ex wife who thought she could hurt my feelings and I been with her a lot longer then this board. One day I dumped her and replaced with a beautiful woman much younger then her. Never looked back. So, if a person in real life can't hurt my feelings, I doubt someone on a board or social media ever will. You also didn't get kicked off by me either. It was another MOD who banned you. Mostly due to being disrespectful like you are now too members.

You can also brag all you want on accomplishments, after all they are your accomplishments. They are better then average, so I give you that. Not bad at all. Some just like to stay low key in life and are equally successful, you just don't hear from them.

Please do me a favor, please do not respond to members as little bitches or morons. That is what gets you banned here. I actually know you are an intelligent guy and hopefully you will be more diplomatic with your posts. Other then that, we welcome your opinions like anyone else. This board has beginners the whole way up to people with multiple degrees. This is what makes this board great. I hope we learn to respect everyone in life, no matter what they accomplished.

@Rex Feral I’d like to point out the stupidity of advertising you own 20 BTC ( @ current prices worth over 1 million dollars) an asset that can be transferred and liquidated in minutes while you are held at gun point.

Congratulations, you just made yourself a target.

Never heard of this fella but took a look at his IG. What would be his contribution to the scene, especially what can he provide that is worth paying money for? For example, he apparently thinks testosterone is acceptable to use at 400mg. And, like, then what?

The horrible spelling is such a huge turn-off. And who the hell would pay actual money for his clothes? "Yes I want a shirt with a gorilla on it to show I'm badass" WTF.

A few "names" in the scene apparently don't mind associating with him though.

I'm following...but I have no idea who Victor Black, an Aussie, who is a Silverback, is.....i'm assuming the "silverback" part is to give recognition to a member's handle name here?

:(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity