over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter

i didnt like it too much. it was allright, nothing even close compared to the real thing. Its better for shakes and recipes where u just want the slight peanut butter flavor

i didnt like it too much. it was allright, nothing even close compared to the real thing. Its better for shakes and recipes where u just want the slight peanut butter flavor

Yes that's pretty much what its for with a fraction of the fat and calories of real PB.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Lol exactly.

I got it on amazon its like $5-$6. Omg I'm using it all the time. I need to buy a kilo lol

You can buy PB2 in 1 lbs blocks that look similar to a kilo:D

I get some powdered peanut flower type product at trader joes pretty cheap. Does a decent job of adding a little flavor to certain things for sure.

My whole life I've searched for something like this. As a kid growing up I used to wish jello would come out with PB flavor pudding but knew it wasn't possible. Well shit this changes everything!! My dad is gonna flip out when my parents visit next week. No ones more addicted to PB then him ( taught me how to put PB on eggo waffles with syrup when I was a kid!!!)

Have a look at vitacost.com i just ordered 8 jars...inclusive of international postage for a total of $40!!!!!!!
Been notified posted already...within 12hours of ordering...I love peanut butter...so hope its as good as im anticipating...

Ive mentioned before i don'y drink shakes..i add as little water as possible to 2 scoops of whey and about 30-50g oats or rice and make a real thick paste and spoon feed it like a dessert...this is really going to make a delicious addition!!!!

I get some powdered peanut flower type product at trader joes pretty cheap. Does a decent job of adding a little flavor to certain things for sure.

Really? Good to know. Wonder if it tastes as good as PB2. I'm heading to TJ's tomorrow, so I'll look out for it.

I've never seen that. I think I'll go by tomorrow and check it out.

I put it right in the blender with my protein shake it's awesome it's just unfortunate they don't sell it in 5 gallon tubs :p

I like making a sauce-ish consistency with it and putting it on food.

I have eaten entire jars of this stuff in a day before...

I put it right in the blender with my protein shake it's awesome it's just unfortunate they don't sell it in 5 gallon tubs :p

You can 1 lbs blocks of the PB2 Chocolate for under $6 at LuckyVitamin.com which includes free shipping. Just buy 8-10 of them:D

I like making a sauce-ish consistency with it and putting it on food.

I have eaten entire jars of this stuff in a day before...

I went through a 1 lb block in less than 3 days:banghead:

Id go through that in 3 minutes. Pnb banned in my house. Shits like crack cocaine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You can 1 lbs blocks of the PB2 Chocolate for under $6 at LuckyVitamin.com which includes free shipping. Just buy 8-10 of them:D

This could get ugly lol :D thanks I'm going to order a few pounds now

This is the stuff. Cheap and pretty ggood as well.

Attachments

• trader joes'.jpg
    trader joes'.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 117
Id go through that in 3 minutes. Pnb banned in my house. Shits like crack cocaine

I will tell you whats banned in my house: maple, almond butter by Justins or basically anything made by that company! As you say, complete crack:mad:
**broken link removed**

This could get ugly lol :D thanks I'm going to order a few pounds now

Enjoy, but you better measure it out each time you use it or it will be gone in no time:lightbulb:

This is the stuff. Cheap and pretty ggood as well.

I've read, some TJ's are no longer carrying it, but I will check it out my local store this week.

Last edited:
I wonder what it is about pnb and bodybuilders that it seems to be the one thing most of us can't control our intake of? I swear I didn't even like the stuff in my pre training days:confused: could take it or leave it.

I have a jar of PB2 that's been sitting on my shelf for about a year now... had it a few times, I think it would only be flavorful if I added the entire jar to a shake.

PB2

The great thing about PB2 is how easily it mixes with either liquid egg whites or with whey protein powder and the flavor it adds is unbelievable. And 85% less fat than regular peanut butter with the only additives being a small amount of sugar and salt. Really great stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131