over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Week officially start now!

What is Prep H? Need to tell you that i live in thailand and not usa or europe so hard to get many stuff.

Things i have at the moment that could help during last 7 days is Dandelion root 500mg dont know if its strong enough to do much but i got it at home already. My lower abs/lower back is really hard to get them to come out i must be super dry. does this natural diuretic even work?
He possibly is referring to Preperation H which is a common medicine used in the states taken orally for upset stomach. I will let him clarify but I believe he is recommending using it topically- not orally in the lower abs. Check web for active ingredient and possible availability of similar in Thailand and see if this sounds correct.

He possibly is referring to Preperation H which is a common medicine used in the states taken orally for upset stomach. I will let him clarify but I believe he is recommending using it topically- not orally in the lower abs. Check web for active ingredient and possible availability of similar in Thailand and see if this sounds correct.
Preparation H is a hemorrhoid cream. It’s not to be taken orally.

Preparation H is a hemorrhoid cream. It’s not to be taken orally.
Ooooh shit I was thinking of pepto THANK you man! My bad la P. I should know better.

That one i can get here i saw it what does it do and how do you use it?
It tightens skin up, which is how it shrinks hemmrhoids, it’s an old school gid just pick that area and apply like cream a coupler times a day it helps skin pull tighter and drier but use in small areas so it’s most effective where needed. It’s never affected
My tan but once your tan starts goin on if it does just stop odds are you aren’t showering last 24-48 hours so once it’s on there and water is cut it does the job.

It depends on the preparation-H that is available. I believe it was shark fin oil or Biodyne, or something like that, that was in the older versions that gave the skin tightening benefits. I am not sure of the availability in various countries. Canada and Mexico I believe have the older versions still (last I checked a few years back, so take that with a grain of salt). The USA has the version without it.

Personally, if you are lean enough, you should not have any issues looking great....but you keep fishing for ideas on what to do the final week, but then stating you are not. I am in the 'stop asking questions and overcomplicating stuff' camp. Just execute what you have in front of you. Do not add variables.

you 100% right last show i was looking for magic formulas but once i saw how i look i was like wtf i rather be flat then look smooth and washed out anyday in the week. So i learned my lesson.

Plan will be executed all the way to stage no cheatmeals nothing outside the plan. He get his guys dry and peeled so it must be working so i will just follow it and if it dont work worst case little flat but much drier then last show.

After the show i sat down and study what went wrong and watch many youtube stories and peak week misstakes and what to not do. yes i am a stubborn person and always do my way but this time i will put away my stubbornes and just go by the plan its just a local show so if it dont work atleast i tried.

Lets go day by day and see what changes will happen.

7 days out
Weight: 81.8kg

Waterloading starts today 2.5 galloon (9 Liter)
Sodium 6000mg (15g salt)

Diet Peak Week

Meal 1

4 whole eggs, 60g oats, 6 egg white, 1/4 tsp pink salt
Supplement: 200mg magnesium glycinate, 1g vitamin c, 600mg Nac, Tudca, Liv 52, Silymarin, 5mg halo, 20mg winny
Medication: 40mg telmisartan, 5mg amlodipine (blood pressure)

Meal 2
200g chicken breast, 100g green beans, 30g almonds 1/4 tsp pink salt
Supplement: 1g vitamin C

Meal 3
150g chicken breast, 150g cooked white rice, 1 tbs coconut oil, 1/4 tsp pink salt
Supplement: 1g vitamin C

Pre workout: 1 Scoop Total War, 1/2 tsp pink salt, 200mg magnesium glycinate, 100mg potassium gluconate, 5mg halotestin

Meal 4 post workout
200g chicken breast, 100g green beans, 30g almonds 1/4 tsp pink salt
Supplement: 1g vitamin C, Ashwaghanda KSM 600mg

Meal 5
200g chicken breast, Raw almonds 30g, 1/4 tsp pink salt
Supplement: 1g vitamin C, 10mg winny, 600mg Nac, Tudca, Liv 52, Silymarin

Meal 6

4 whole eggs, 1/4 tsp pink salt
Supplement: 1g vitamin C, Ashwaghanda KSM 600mg, 4 capsule ZMA

He get his guys dry and peeled so it must be working so i will just follow it and if it dont work worst case little flat but much drier then last show.
Wait, so you do have a coach currently?

Pre workout: 1 Scoop Total War, 1/2 tsp pink salt, 200mg magnesium glycinate, 100mg potassium gluconate, 5mg halotestin
What’s training looking like this close to the show?

Wait, so you do have a coach currently?

What’s training looking like this close to the show?
I had a coach last show but did not follow the program he send me because i felt it was just a random plan and had to pay him 320£ to start a new month when it was only 7 days left so i felt its not worth the money for only 7 day. but this time i will give his plan he send me for peak week a try and see how it works since many said i would came in drier and harder then what i did. so lets see trial and error 🤛

Training same little less heavier to avoid injuires. No cardio

Is it a good look? I will take a rear relaxed next time and post.
Yes from the front you are lean and dry, obliques shredded all the way to hips..LOL
If the backside can match that then you are READY!

Yes from the front you are lean and dry, obliques shredded all the way to hips..LOL
If the backside can match that then you are READY!
Lets hope so but we both know my front is much leaner then back but lets see next update from the back.

When i look at the photo i look better flat then on stage 😅 Now i start understand what you mean about stop worry about being full and focus on dry and hard.

Shit I would step on stage just like THAT ^^^. post a rear relaxed.
Agreed I’ve been a lil softer than you are in this pic and won, stay the course but you’re diced and grainy brother.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
faxne
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins