over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People suck

I've been seeing numerous people posting videos of either overweight, newbies or people with disabilities in the gym making fun of them.Fucking horrible people society has gone to shits.
At least these people at the gym are trying. . The people posting this is done from arrogance. Their ego has gotten way to hugerous, out of control. Lee Haney said there is such a thing as a healthy ego, like doing the difficult work to have a outstanding body, be financial secure and or successful. Does this make you better than someone who wont do the work, or tries a bit then quits? No.

That said, we all have a certain amount of time on this earth and if it causes a human to be more confident, secure, and I dont have to stress out about money(much more peaceful),Thanksgiving 2012, I cried at the dinner table to my family about money, I invested in Richdad coaching, tossing and turning at night, mind racing about money, Thankfully now a days Im much more financially secure, so yes lack of money can hinder peace. . I dont have to settle for 3-4's, provided I dont want to, nothign wrong with smashing a 4-5 if you like her, and shes okay with no relationship expectations, most wont be, if your higher than her on the social status scale, and I relize this is alol materlism bs, unfortunely in the dating worth , this is how it works. Theres decent and good looking , really attractive, 7-10's that dont have a lot of other stuff in their life together, but again if its consental and both want to do these things without hurting anyone, it makes no sense why one would not want a certain degree of success, body, money, relationships, in their life, on this earth.

What I find sad people who are twenty five years old, very heavy, eat fast food, all the time , because they dont want to cook, dont go to the grocery store because fast food is more convenient. Some of them, females esp, never had a father, hang around their family, which they complain about, have lowered self esteem because they have habits they picked up from their family, they aren't willing to break and replace them with better habits. I find this extremely sad. If they dont take action they more than likely will have not so nice lives, to say the least. I do my best to help them. Its on them when they dont try to improve whatever they want to improve. I hate it has to be this way, as we all come from source, dow, God, on this earth one must do things a certain way, certain habits, and not hang around losers, not people who've lost, losers. Got to hang and learn from the people who you admire. My parents I had to break away from their thinking with financial education, and I've helped them financially. My mom helps me out so much, she paid it back more, though her help.

I've been seeing numerous people posting videos of either overweight, newbies or people with disabilities in the gym making fun of them.Fucking horrible people society has gone to shits.
Yep, people doing this are either self important fucks or people with shitty physiques who want to lift themselves up.

I think this is due to the fact that people think they are superstars becuase they follow people who are popular on social media platforms. They get this false sense of their own excellence due to the fact that's what they see online everyday and literally become legends in their own mind. This is just a theory of mine as I try to justify the stupid shit I see everyday without totally losing faith in humanity.

Yeah man, I also hate to see these "gym fail" videos.
Who in their right mind gets their rocks off watching some newbie let the bar slip on a bench press and it hits their neck or chest? Or some guy who's really "feeling it" go for a new PR on max squat only to loose it with no safety bars and fuck their knee forever. I cringe when I see shit like that, not laugh.

Don't want to sound preachy here but if you laugh at that type of shit you better hope that there's no God. I can only imagine what sort of karma is waiting for those who laugh at other people's pain and suffering.

Sucks to hear this, especially about disabled people I can't see how anyone could make fun of them and not get ripped by others immediately. I respect anyone in the gym working hard to meet their goals. The ones I have a problem with are the ones that take up space, view the gym as a social club, spend excessive time on a piece of equipment. Don't care if they are old, young, fat, Mr Olympia or a ripped 190 at 6% Year round ...get your work in without getting in other people's way.

I can't even watch some gym injury or gym fail videos sometimes. The dude training with Wheels and ripping the chest I did watch. Horrible.
Whenever someone sends me a video like that, I don’t even watch. I have no interest in that type of content.

Making fun of disabled people who are doing the best they can in the gym is so fucking disgusting, and I myself frown on this kind of thing. If I see a person making fun of a disabled person in the gym I'd report that to gym staff. This sort of thing really has no place in the gym.

I would never in a million years mock a disabled or obese person for making the effort in the gym. However - whenever I see a little broccoli hair bitch boy with a tripod recording himself - that shit is going on my IG all fucking day.

They have no class and are disgusting people. Wow someone is trying to better themselves and filming them is “ funny”. Losers. They need to focus on the gym rather than others, maybe they’d have better results

Funny that we are talking about this subject when one of those type of people is a sponsor here. In my dispute with QSC on another board, here is a quote from the scumbag:

"You already got a refund of 30%. (respected the rules Page 502 meso thread)
I politely told you that I am not interested in your white knight cuck suggestions on the behalf of some imaginary fat ass Facebook sluts looking to get less fat using tirzepatide."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131