over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People suck

Funny that we are talking about this subject when one of those type of people is a sponsor here. In my dispute with QSC on another board, here is a quote from the scumbag:

"You already got a refund of 30%. (respected the rules Page 502 meso thread)
I politely told you that I am not interested in your white knight cuck suggestions on the behalf of some imaginary fat ass Facebook sluts looking to get less fat using tirzepatide."
Lol resorting to insults like that is pretty douchy

Funny that we are talking about this subject when one of those type of people is a sponsor here. In my dispute with QSC on another board, here is a quote from the scumbag:

"You already got a refund of 30%. (respected the rules Page 502 meso thread)
I politely told you that I am not interested in your white knight cuck suggestions on the behalf of some imaginary fat ass Facebook sluts looking to get less fat using tirzepatide."
Dude, we get it.
You have a problem with QSC. Enough.

I would never in a million years mock a disabled or obese person for making the effort in the gym. However - whenever I see a little broccoli hair bitch boy with a tripod recording himself - that shit is going on my IG all fucking day.
Better yet put that shit on TikTok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah man, I also hate to see these "gym fail" videos.
Who in their right mind gets their rocks off watching some newbie let the bar slip on a bench press and it hits their neck or chest? Or some guy who's really "feeling it" go for a new PR on max squat only to loose it with no safety bars and fuck their knee forever. I cringe when I see shit like that, not laugh.

Don't want to sound preachy here but if you laugh at that type of shit you better hope that there's no God. I can only imagine what sort of karma is waiting for those who laugh at other people's pain and suffering.
Same deal when I see people doing dangerous things in the gym and I politely call those people out how to do something correctly. That shit's no laughing matter when that person ends up injured.

Yes most of those gym fail vids are pretty cringe af.

I've been seeing numerous people posting videos of either overweight, newbies or people with disabilities in the gym making fun of them.Fucking horrible people society has gone to shits.
The whole phenomenon of recording other people in public needs to stop. Fucking weird shit IMO and it's only acceptable now because of phone cameras.

I would never in a million years mock a disabled or obese person for making the effort in the gym. However - whenever I see a little broccoli hair bitch boy with a tripod recording himself - that shit is going on my IG all fucking day.
Why?

Exactly. Just adding to the problem. People should just stop recording in the gym all together. Your not fuckin Jay Cutler filming road to the Olympia nobody cares, stop recording. If gyms banned taking photos and recording it would solve a lot of issues and maybe people would mind their own business.

Exactly. Just adding to the problem. People should just stop recording in the gym all together. Your not fuckin Jay Cutler filming road to the Olympia nobody cares, stop recording. If gyms banned taking photos and recording it would solve a lot of issues and maybe people would mind their own business.
I honestly pray that this happens and I'm not a religious guy. I hate the fact that I can't work out without my big sweaty head being in the back ground of some numbnuts's video showing his followers his 45 kg squat.

I do have to mention I workout in a commercial gym which might add to my problem haha.

Making fun of disabled people who are doing the best they can in the gym is so fucking disgusting, and I myself frown on this kind of thing. If I see a person making fun of a disabled person in the gym I'd report that to gym staff. This sort of thing really has no place in the gym.
yes , mandatory duty as civil decent human for us to report that bs.

omg, even worse, hes a little boy my sons age, how about what a cool young man for even being in there, and not stuck on video games, or social media, or worrying about the jonses and materialism, this disgusting person, someone should send her a hotpack from china with steroids written on the box and give her a CD like back in the day
💯 Percent bro.Same here total Dbag

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity