over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phentermine For Weight Loss

Iron City

Newbies
My girls has been taking this stuff for a month now, and dieting and she's shedding the pounds like crazy...
The doctor she goes to isn't covered by her insurance, and to me he's ripping her off, so if any of you have had any experiences or useful info shoot me a PM....

Thanks

if i am thinking of the correct compound i have read of a lot of people getting heart attacks

if i am thinking of the correct compound i have read of a lot of people getting heart attacks

It might be bro, probaly got a bad rep like ephedra, but she seems to handle it pretty good, and is planning to go off once she reaches her goal, I've been checking out on-line pharmacies wtf.? there's so many and look like scams, well I'll leave it at that...
Fuck it's easier for me to get my supplements:rolleyes:

Its prescription speeders.
Most docs that will give it are a bit shady and will not accept insurance....cash only. Atleast around here. My wife has used it as well and ideally they are suppose to lose 2lbs a week until reaching there goal. same time there suppose to be getting monthly check-ups which in her case was a Joke. Simply a monthly appointment to collect more money and then they give another 30 day script.

Most docs that will give it are a bit shady and will not accept insurance....cash only. Atleast around here. My wife has used it as well and ideally they are suppose to lose 2lbs a week until reaching there goal. same time there suppose to be getting monthly check-ups which in her case was a Joke. Simply a monthly appointment to collect more money and then they give another 30 day script.

EXACTLY...went with her to her last app...it was like a revolving door there......shady is right....ripping her off most likely.....

It might be bro, probaly got a bad rep like ephedra, but she seems to handle it pretty good, and is planning to go off once she reaches her goal, I've been checking out on-line pharmacies wtf.? there's so many and look like scams, well I'll leave it at that...
Fuck it's easier for me to get my supplements:rolleyes:

dude nahh man that shit can mess you up! tell her to get off it and do it the right way...diet and proper exercise, or should i say PROPER DIET and exercise. goodluck

one of my ex's used it and lost 50lbs - she looks disgustingly skinny now. also she got addicted to it - stay away!

gotta be careful with that stuff, my mother owned a weight loss clinic that gave those out along with adavan to help the patients sleep at night. I wouldnt use it personally.

Weird... I was just at my endo on thurs and he said he'd write me a script for it if I wanted. I told him I'd research it and get back to him at our next visit.

There was a combo years ago called phen-phen that caused heart valve problems. Peace.

stay away form something liek this if it can be addicting.

That's similar to what a friend of mine is doing,except that they are weekly check ups and they only give her 7 pills..1 a day for a week. At first she said she would get headaches and feel jittery at times, but after about a month the side effects subsided and she lost around 40lbs in 2 and a half months. She didnt change her diet much and didnt do any exercise. They only give her enough for a week..1 a day so a total of 7 pills for $25 along with a weekly check up. It worked for her and my girlfriend is considering it aswell..

I think you guys are confused how medical system works. Its not her doctor whose not accepting the insurance its the type of medication. Phentermine is next to never covered by any type of insurance, this is why they are telling you its not covered.Its not covered for the reason because a lot of insurance companies know you can live without it.It is not like benicar,amiodarone or a drug that is absolutely needed and even then still you have to fight to get it covered sometimes. Phentermine is a drug not on insurances formularies and you should not get mad at your doctors over that.

I think you guys are confused how medical system works. Its not her doctor whose not accepting the insurance its the type of medication. Phentermine is next to never covered by any type of insurance, this is why they are telling you its not covered.Its not covered for the reason because a lot of insurance companies know you can live without it.It is not like benicar,amiodarone or a drug that is absolutely needed and even then still you have to fight to get it covered sometimes. Phentermine is a drug not on insurances formularies and you should not get mad at your doctors over that.

Im not talking about it covering the medicine. Im talking about it not covering the Dr. appointments.

Phentermine is great for appetite suppression and pretty good at improving focus. It is addictive and loses potency noticeably within a few days, so don't take over a week's worth before cutting it out.

If you're transitioning to a cutting diet, especially a keto one, it can help immensely with the nasty cravings you get.

Phentermine is great for appetite suppression and pretty good at improving focus. It is addictive and loses potency noticeably within a few days, so don't take over a week's worth before cutting it out.

If you're transitioning to a cutting diet, especially a keto one, it can help immensely with the nasty cravings you get.

Great points!

Adipex

Def works great with Keto diet. Adipex is another name for it. Used it during last cut and yes it kills the appetite, but very addicting especially in women I hear. Just be careful when using, just like any other drug, be prepared.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws