over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic after using 's Synthetek's SEO?

strength

Syntherol has an indirect/direct effect on strength.I have noticed as my biceps have gotten bigger,I am much stronger and able to curl alot more,and contract more intensely. So to answer your question,no it will not help your bench,BUT the bigger the muscle is the stronger it should be,as is the case with me.Remember,the way synthol works is by stretching the fascia,spreading the fibers out and alllowing easier muscle tissue accumulation.Its not just a big gob of oil in your arm,muscle is actually replacing those pockets as the oil leaves.

Re: strength

BALDNAZI said:
Syntherol has an indirect/direct effect on strength.I have noticed as my biceps have gotten bigger,I am much stronger and able to curl alot more,and contract more intensely. So to answer your question,no it will not help your bench,BUT the bigger the muscle is the stronger it should be,as is the case with me.Remember,the way synthol works is by stretching the fascia,spreading the fibers out and alllowing easier muscle tissue accumulation.Its not just a big gob of oil in your arm,muscle is actually replacing those pockets as the oil leaves.

and bigger arms will definitely help bench just in their sheer size due to if the arm is big enough it almost creates a rebound effect at the bottom, but BaldNazi is dead on

I never knew it could give strenth gains. I guess I am wrong please forgive me. Jesus I am so stupid lol

oh what a mistake! :D
I'd want to know if U can add some muscle in your pectorals! :p
does the synth work fine for the pect as it does for the biceps?
no matter for the strength gain... :)

Excuse my english :D

BIG A ANSWERED THE CHEST QUESTION.....

I THINK HE SAID NOT TO TRY IT IN THE CHEST DUE TO THE CONFIGURATION OF THE MUSCLE........FAN SHAPED. I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT........:)

Re: BIG A ANSWERED THE CHEST QUESTION.....

JETHRO TULL said:
I THINK HE SAID NOT TO TRY IT IN THE CHEST DUE TO THE CONFIGURATION OF THE MUSCLE........FAN SHAPED. I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT........:)

DOH! :eek::(:(

P.S. Administrator, why don't U add some new smile? ;)

It does work on chest, but because it's a flat muscle you have to do multiple daily injections in each muscle because you have to lift the entire pec area, otherwise it will just be lumpy.
For example, you can do 1ml in one spot per day in a bicep head. For the pec, you have to do 3 rows of 3 shots each, of 1ml each, per day. As I said, 'flat' muscle so you have to 'lift' the entire muscle.
Works very well though.
All other principles of use apply.

Also, Syntherol does increase strength indirectly, the way BladNazi said. I personally know of a few world record powerlifters that use Syntherol regularly for their offseason for this reason.

Big A

If you have done one series of injetions of synth in a bdpart(a whole cycle of it), how long should you wait before doing another series in the same area?

Re: Big A

COASTAL said:
If you have done one series of injetions of synth in a bdpart(a whole cycle of it), how long should you wait before doing another series in the same area?

That's an individual thing. But generally, once the oil is all dissipated, you can run it again.

how would one assess that, Big A??

any estimated length of time for that too occur??

also are you saying chest is 18 shots/day for both...whew!, not fun

"how would one assess that, Big A??"
Generally, once you have retained the mass for a few months, it means that all the oil is gone, and you have real muscle tissue.

"any estimated length of time for that too occur??"
only 3 to 4 months after finishing the program.

"also are you saying chest is 18 shots/day for both...whew!, not fun"
Oh yeah, not fun at all. But at least, for chest one doesn't need to go over 1ml per shot.
Results are quite dramatic though, but you have to do it this way otherwise the chest will appear lumpy. Unless you are lacking a part and only injecting there.

Chest

After some hesitation I decided to shoot my chest with gear.I was on some heavy cycles last year and ran out of spots to hit,so I went for the chest.It was not half as painful as expected,and the effect was great while the swelling was there.The real pain was later that day and a few days later,my chest felt like i got hit with a shotgun,but it felt good if you can understand what Im saying.This was with gear only and I know the effect with syntherol would have been fantastic.Maybeeeee I will give it a "shot" but we shall see........

pic of me 280pd in need of tan :)

Gone through 3 bottles of Syntherol so far.

Attachments

• db bi gdd.jpg
    db bi gdd.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 301
ain't it summer where you at bigman??LOL

getting ready to do some damage i see, nice progress bro
do you have a show in mind in near future??

BIGKIWI said:
pic of me 280pd in need of tan :)

Gone through 3 bottles of Syntherol so far.

I HAVEN'T GOT ANY WORDS TO DEFINE U... :eek:
Synth? Where? Biceps? Calf?

I used just bloat up but now do 5 cardios week even in offseason just makes me feel and grow alot better. Looking at doing Aussie pro show March 15 can't eat to much xmas pudding though as not to far away :)

BIGKIWI said:
just finishing my 3rd bottle of Syntherol, never used any syntherol in delts as not needed there and would start to look ridiculous , have used in outer quad, bi, tri , calves all worked very well

How much did you use in your calves and how did you cycle it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131